Thinking of others!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Hugs to you. I know that this post might not be specifically about you but you may be in the trenches supporting friends who are struggling. Definitely hugs to you. May God shelter and comfort you and those you love. A tender heart is a needed thing in our world.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Hugs to you. I know that this post might not be specifically about you but you may be in the trenches supporting friends who are struggling. Definitely hugs to you. May God shelter and comfort you and those you love. A tender heart is a needed thing in our world.

((((((((((((Hugs )))))))))) back and thank you!!
You are a blessing!

M

morefaithrequired

IFH
I would like to know the struggles and challenges you are facing. But then maybe I should mind my own business. feel free to PM me.
take care and God Bless

I

IFOLLOWHIM

IFH
I would like to know the struggles and challenges you are facing. But then maybe I should mind my own business. feel free to PM me.
take care and God Bless

Blessing to your household as well!

Feb 28, 2016
IFH,
sweet Thread', TY...
EPH. 4:32.
And be you kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you.

M

morefaithrequired

A tender heart is a needed thing in our world.
Of course you are right. As many of us grow colder, in order to adjust to a tough world and tough circumstances. Tough on the outside and soft on the inside is ideal perhaps. Unfort. Im soft on both scores. :)

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
This makes me think a bit more before opening my mouth and then thinking about what came out of my mouth afterward. And quite a few times wishing I would have kept my thoughts inside.

Be careful little mind what you think.