THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
First of all, how can you see or discern fruit from a texting conversation? Anybody can talk the talk without walking the walk so in truth nobody on this sight can see if any of the folks on this or any other Christian chat site are truly saved. We can't look into the gateway to the soul. I.E the eyes and we can't observe each other's life style and without a person actually saying or admitting to a lifestyle that is contrary to a life style with Christ at the center, how is it that you can know only what God can see???
Mayor Pete claims to be a true Christian and has even written a version of the bible. But admits to being gay and lives a lifestyle that fits the life style of living a life of unrepented sin. By his actions we know that he is not saved but Dave-L hasn't shown us any sort of life style he might be living nor has he defended living a lifestyle of unrepented sin because why??? Because this is a texting conversation and so far I haven't seen any text that would make my believe he was anything else but a walking talking believer. I may disagree with him, he may be misguided about a doctrinal belief but a disagreement or being misguided in no way constitutes or gives me the right to judge his heart. Only God has that ability. You don't.
Matthew 7:13-23 were words spoken by Christ and the Father has given Christ the right and ability to truly know what the condition of the heart is of any human being and you are not Christ so the scriptures you have quoted do not apply to you. Only Christ has the ability to know wha6t is in a mans heart unless his lifestyle shows us what is in his heart.

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is {Agape} love {HIS LOVE poured into hearts or human spirit Rom. 5:5}T, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
So you quoted Galatians 5:22-23. Can you see the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, and self control is Dave-l's heart????.
LOL No Way Hosae. Why??? Because you are not God and you do not have the ability to discern whether or not Dave-l has love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, goodness, and self control in his heart from a texting conversation because you are not God.

Thinking you have the abilities of God is foolishness and God see's your foolishness.

Are you familiar with the Parable of the GATES? It is in Mat. 7:13-14, and BOTH GROUPS THINK THEY are disciples. ONLY THOSE ON THE NARROW ROAD, have entered the NARROW GATE are Born Again. I believe that with my WHOLE BEING.

No, I have not seen any evidence, Because he has the OPPOSITE.

Galatians 5:19-21 (HCSB)
19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions,
21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Also, I believe a spiritually mature Christian can sense a kindred spirit with a Born Again Christian, but I do not sense that with Dave-L.

In POST #571, he posted a Deliberate Lie, MAYBE UNWITTINGLY, but he perpetuated that LIE about Evangelicals. THAT IS A TOTAL LIE, and How do I know? We moved a lot in my younger years, all the way from NEBRASKA, to several towns in California, to North central Nevada, and after my wife passed away, I moved back to Nebraska. In all that moving, I have been involved in 15 Evangelical style of CHURCHES. NONE TAUGHT ANY THING LIKE HIS HEADLINE LIE. Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming.

My turn to ask a question:

Please explain in your own words How a Person is Born Again ?

I am thinking you will probably get this right, but I have to be sure.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The temporal. Interesting archaeological stuff. Good for sight seekers. Makes a good museum trip. but in the end of the matter no, the things seen hold value in spiritual matters. We must be care how we hear.

2 Corinthians 4:1 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal

If we desire to please him not seen then we must put on the prescription given above.

1 Thessalonians 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

THE THIRD TEMPLE IS NOT FOR US, IT IS FOR ISRAEL, AFTER THE TWO WITNESSES EXPLAIN, JESUS IS YOUR MESSIAH, THEREFORE NO MORE BLOOD SACRIFICES WILL BE NECESSARY. BUT THE OTHER SACRIFICES WILL GO ON, SUCH AS FIRST FRUITS WAVE OFFERING, FESTIVAL OF BOOTHS = their Thanksgiving, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Trumpets, Feast of WEEKS (Pentecost) end of the GRAIN, etc. They are “holy convocations” to Jewish People. GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH ISRAEL, THE 70th WEEK of DANIEL is YET TO COME.

THIS PROPHESY WILL BE FULFILLED IN THE MILLENNIAL KINGDOM:

Zechariah 14:16-18 (HCSB)
16 Then all the survivors from the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Booths.
17 Should any of the families of the earth not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, rain will not fall on them.
18 And if the people of Egypt will not go up and enter, then rain will not fall on them; this will be the plague the LORD inflicts on the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Booths.

Jan 17, 2020
THE THIRD TEMPLE IS NOT FOR US, IT IS FOR ISRAEL, AFTER THE TWO WITNESSES EXPLAIN, JESUS IS YOUR MESSIAH, THEREFORE NO MORE BLOOD SACRIFICES WILL BE NECESSARY. BUT THE OTHER SACRIFICES WILL GO ON, SUCH AS FIRST FRUITS WAVE OFFERING, FESTIVAL OF BOOTHS = their Thanksgiving, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of Trumpets, Feast of WEEKS (Pentecost) end of the GRAIN, etc. They are “holy convocations” to Jewish People. GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH ISRAEL, THE 70th WEEK of DANIEL is YET TO COME.

16 Then all the survivors from the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Booths.
17 Should any of the families of the earth not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, rain will not fall on them.
18 And if the people of Egypt will not go up and enter, then rain will not fall on them; this will be the plague the LORD inflicts on the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Booths.
We are biblical Israel. And any temple will not be the biblical temple. Jesus and the Church are the temple made without hands. Only by faith will any of today's Jews be grafted into Biblical Israel. To call for a return to animal sacrifices is to reject Christ.

Nov 23, 2013

Amo 8:2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

Mar 28, 2016

Not for us as the true Israel? The bride whose named was changed to Christian by God in the book of Acts ?

The two witnesses are the law and the prophets .They make up the one witness of God. (Moses and Elias)

If they do not hear God through them (sola scriptura) They would not believe even if one raised from the dead. Faith comes by hearing, not seeing through the eyes of the world. But rather the wisdom from above the eye of faith.

The the temporal temple was a shadow of the true not seen .A abomination of desolation it was used as a parable a copy of the unseen for that time period.

The boots were used as tents .They were used in festivals signs to the whole world to remind them of their deliverance the gospel from Egypt used to typify the whole world under the control of the evil one.

The first century reformation has come.The believers are considered the temple of Christ .

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us

In order to rightly divide so that we can seek the approval of God .The things of men seen must be divided from the things of God not seen. Peter leaned that lesson the hard way when the Lord rebuked him . . Satan, you have in mind the things of men seen the temporal, not the eternal things of God not seen .Things of faith.

Seeing no man can serve two Maters, the flesh and the unseen Holy Spirit. Jesus informs us.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

It fulfills his promise when he left he came back at Pentecost. We are reigning with him in these last days a unknown signified by the metaphor thousand years

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20 :4

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Amo 8:2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

I know you radical opinion, and God is the author of poetic Justice; so do not be surprised if GOD puts 2 Jews on either side of you for eternity.

16 Then all the survivors from the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Booths. {AMOS was written approximately in 767 BC, and Zechariah was written approximately in 520 BC.}
18 And if the people of Egypt will not go up and enter, then rain will not fall on them; this will be the plague the LORD inflicts on the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Booths. {,Enjoy your Festival of BOOTHS, that was written 247 years later.}

HERE IS WHAT GOD WAS REFERRING TO:

Romans 9:6-7 (HCSB)
6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
7 Neither are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants. On the contrary, your offspring will be traced through Isaac.

GOD ALWAYS HAS A REMNANT OF ISRAEL!

Isaiah 57:16 (HCSB)
16 For I will not accuse ⌊you⌋ forever, and I will not always be angry; for then the spirit would grow weak before Me, even the breath ⌊of man⌋, which I have made. {Completed about 687 B.C. So about 80 years after AMOS was completed.}

Jeremiah 3:12 (ESV)
12 Go, and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, “‘Return, faithless Israel, declares the LORD. I will not look on you in anger, for I am merciful, declares the LORD; I will not be angry forever. {Jeremiah was completed ch. 1-25 approximately 627 B.C., 140 years after AMOS.}

Don't you realize that the NATION of ISRAEL and the REAL ISRAEL are two different things ? ? ?

Jeremiah 50:20 (NASB)
20 'In those days and at that time,' declares the LORD, 'search will be made for the iniquity of Israel, but there will be none; and for the sins of Judah, but they will not be found; for I will pardon those whom I leave as a remnant.'
[{THAT PART OF JEREMIAH WAS FINISHED APPROXIMATELY BEFORE 586 B.C.}]

Nov 23, 2013
I know you radical opinion, and God is the author of poetic Justice; so do not be surprised if GOD puts 2 Jews on either side of you for eternity.
I love saved Jews, they're my brothers and sisters.

16 Then all the survivors from the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to celebrate the Festival of Booths. {AMOS was written approximately in 767 BC, and Zechariah was written approximately in 520 BC.}
18 And if the people of Egypt will not go up and enter, then rain will not fall on them; this will be the plague the LORD inflicts on the nations who do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Booths. {,Enjoy your Festival of BOOTHS, that was written 247 years later.}
IN Hosea God is prophesying of the time of Christ... SUMMER. That's when the kingdom was taken from them forever. Do you really think God will take the kingdom from the priesthood of born again believers and it give it back to unsaved Jews?
HERE IS WHAT GOD WAS REFERRING TO:

Romans 9:6-7 (HCSB)
6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.
7 Neither are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants. On the contrary, your offspring will be traced through Isaac.
All Jews are not Israel, just because someone is a Jew doesn't mean they are the true Israel. That's what the verse says. those Jews in Israel right now hate Jesus and God, they are not God's elect Israel.
GOD ALWAYS HAS A REMNANT OF ISRAEL!

Isaiah 57:16 (HCSB)
16 For I will not accuse ⌊you⌋ forever, and I will not always be angry; for then the spirit would grow weak before Me, even the breath ⌊of man⌋, which I have made. {Completed about 687 B.C. So about 80 years after AMOS was completed.}

Jeremiah 3:12 (ESV)
12 Go, and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, “‘Return, faithless Israel, declares the LORD. I will not look on you in anger, for I am merciful, declares the LORD; I will not be angry forever. {Jeremiah was completed ch. 1-25 approximately 627 B.C., 140 years after AMOS.}

Don't you realize that the NATION of ISRAEL and the REAL ISRAEL are two different things ? ? ?
I do realize that the God hating Christ killing Jews of the nation of Israel are not the real Israel. God didn't throw them away, he threw away the haters and murders, the unsaved Jews.
Jeremiah 50:20 (NASB)
20 'In those days and at that time,' declares the LORD, 'search will be made for the iniquity of Israel, but there will be none; and for the sins of Judah, but they will not be found; for I will pardon those whom I leave as a remnant.'
[{THAT PART OF JEREMIAH WAS FINISHED APPROXIMATELY BEFORE 586 B.C.}]
Jeremiah 50:20 was fulfilled when Christ came and forgave the sins of the Jews who followed him.

What I don't understand is, you understand that there are two Israels, one is the Christ killing, God hating antichrist Jews and the other is the Israel of God. Why do you support the God hating Jews, the enemies of the gospel?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Not for us as the true Israel? . . .

NO GENTILE BELIEVES WILL NEVER BECOME ISRAELITES!

Grafted in BRANCHS NEVER because Natural BRANCHES. HAS NOBODY EVER SEEN HOW ENGLISH WALNUT ARE GRAFTED INTO A BLACK WALNUT TRUNK IN CALIFORNIA?

I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU, the 144,000 are Literal ISRAELITES. They go into the 1000 YEAR KINGDOM in there MORTAL BODIES to repopulate ISRAEL! We go into the 1000 YEAR KINGDOM, IN OUR IMMORTAL BODIES.

Yes we are GRAFTED IN, but the branches that are GRAFTED IN NEVER PRODUCE the same kind of nut that the Natural Branches do.

These are Grafted in English Walnut into a BLACK WALNUT Trunk. They do that all over California, because Black Walnut Trees has DEEPER ROOTS, and or more disease resistant, and bug and worm resistant than English Walnuts. GRAFTED IN BRANCHES NEVER PRODUCE BLACK WALNUTS, PERIOD. Grafted In will NEVER MAKE YOU A SPIRITUAL ISRAELITE.

GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH ISRAEL, PERIOD.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

IN Hosea God is prophesying of the time of Christ... SUMMER. That's when the kingdom was taken from them forever. Do you really think God will take the kingdom from the priesthood of born again believers and it give it back to unsaved Jews?

All Jews are not Israel, just because someone is a Jew doesn't mean they are the true Israel. That's what the verse says. those Jews in Israel right now hate Jesus and God, they are not God's elect Israel.

I do realize that the God hating Christ killing Jews of the nation of Israel are not the real Israel. God didn't throw them away, he threw away the haters and murders, the unsaved Jews.

Jeremiah 50:20 was fulfilled when Christ came and forgave the sins of the Jews who followed him.

What I don't understand is, you understand that there are two Israels, one is the Christ killing, God hating antichrist Jews and the other is the Israel of God. Why do you support the God hating Jews, the enemies of the gospel?
"I love saved Jews, they're my brothers and sisters."
No, they're not. The Bible warns about hate.
You have quite a ways to go and quite a lot to learn.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

So you just make things up so you can keep the bad theology, LOL.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
Are you familiar with the Parable of the GATES? It is in Mat. 7:13-14, and BOTH GROUPS THINK THEY are disciples. ONLY THOSE ON THE NARROW ROAD, have entered the NARROW GATE are Born Again. I believe that with my WHOLE BEING.

19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions,
21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Also, I believe a spiritually mature Christian can sense a kindred spirit with a Born Again Christian, but I do not sense that with Dave-L.

In POST #571, he posted a Deliberate Lie, MAYBE UNWITTINGLY, but he perpetuated that LIE about Evangelicals. THAT IS A TOTAL LIE, and How do I know? We moved a lot in my younger years, all the way from NEBRASKA, to several towns in California, to North central Nevada, and after my wife passed away, I moved back to Nebraska. In all that moving, I have been involved in 15 Evangelical style of CHURCHES. NONE TAUGHT ANY THING LIKE HIS HEADLINE LIE. Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming.

I am thinking you will probably get this right, but I have to be sure.[/QUO
The confessing and turning you life over to Christ is a must. But the condition of the heart is where the importance lies. One can confess all day long and not mean it in their heart. They cam also get baptized 10,000 times but if their heart is not correct they wasted their time. But they looked good in front of the congregation.
For me I when into the water full of shame and sorrow and when I came out I loved everybody. I was filled with the Holy Spirit instantly.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015

I am thinking you will probably get this right, but I have to be sure.
Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming.
If he posted what you have quoted in blue bolded words then I think you might have understood him. I have heard that some do actually believe that started a third world war would hasten the coming of Christ though I don't believe that millions want that to happen. The word "Want" suggests to me that a believer might want for that to happen but it is a personal desire verses a doctrinal teaching. But taking steps in that direction for the purpose of making something happen is not unheard of in Scripture. There are those that think Judas wanted to force Christs hand by turning Him in. That he hoped that it would bring about the a war to end the occupation of Rome.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Millions of Evangelical Christians Want to Start World War III … to Speed Up the Second Coming.
If he posted what you have quoted in blue bolded words then I think you might have understood him. I have heard that some do actually believe that started a third world war would hasten the coming of Christ though I don't believe that millions want that to happen. The word "Want" suggests to me that a believer might want for that to happen but it is a personal desire verses a doctrinal teaching. But taking steps in that direction for the purpose of making something happen is not unheard of in Scripture. There are those that think Judas wanted to force Christs hand by turning Him in. That he hoped that it would bring about the a war to end the occupation of Rome.
Or that Judas thought he'd make a little money and Jesus would just abuse His power to get out of it

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Or Judas heard Jesus say that not one stone would be left on another and in Matthew 24:3 witnessed them ask what was the sign of his coming(first/only one they knew of), to rule from that throne and Temple he had just said would be destroyed instead. Maybe he(Judas) no longer saw Jesus as the Messiah as the others did after he died https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+24:21&version=KJV

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
. . .

There is going to be a LOT MORE as soon as the Two Witnesses of Revelation get HERE.

Now the Bible does not say WHO they are. But I think there are clues in GOD's word.

He says in Scripture, it is given unto every man Once to Die.

Two men NEVER DID DIE. If Enoch and Elijah, and GOD MADE it possible for all JEWS to recognize who they are; the whole Nation of ISRAEL could be saved IN A SINGLE DAY.

Revelation 11:3-12 (NJB)
3 But I shall send my two witnesses to prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, wearing sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees and the two lamps in attendance on the Lord of the world.
5 Fire comes from their mouths and consumes their enemies if anyone tries to harm them; and anyone who tries to harm them will certainly be killed in this way.
6 They have the power to lock up the sky so that it does not rain as long as they are prophesying; they have the power to turn water into blood and strike the whole world with any plague as often as they like.
7 When they have completed their witnessing, the beast that comes out of the Abyss is going to make war on them and overcome them and kill them.
8 Their corpses lie in the main street of the great city known by the symbolic names Sodom and Egypt, in which their Lord was crucified.
9 People of every race, tribe, language and nation stare at their corpses, for three-and-a-half days, not letting them be buried,
10 and the people of the world are glad about it and celebrate the event by giving presents to each other, because these two prophets have been a plague to the people of the world.'
11 After the three-and-a-half days, God breathed life into them and they stood up on their feet, and everybody who saw it happen was terrified;
12 then I heard a loud voice from heaven say to them, Come up here,' and while their enemies were watching, they went up to heaven in a cloud.

And can you hear the CNN Reporter Stammering.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

I gave you the Post Number and page Number.

WE BELIEVE THE TEMPLE BELONGS IN THE CITY OF DAVID. Temple Mount would start a war. NO PALESTINIAN has any claim in the City of David.

Mar 28, 2016
There is going to be a LOT MORE as soon as the Two Witnesses of Revelation get HERE.

Now the Bible does not say WHO they are. But I think there are clues in GOD's word.

He says in Scripture, it is given unto every man Once to Die.

Two men NEVER DID DIE. If Enoch and Elijah, and GOD MADE it possible for all JEWS to recognize who they are; the whole Nation of ISRAEL could be saved IN A SINGLE DAY.

Revelation 11:3-12 (NJB)
3 But I shall send my two witnesses to prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, wearing sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees and the two lamps in attendance on the Lord of the world.
5 Fire comes from their mouths and consumes their enemies if anyone tries to harm them; and anyone who tries to harm them will certainly be killed in this way.
6 They have the power to lock up the sky so that it does not rain as long as they are prophesying; they have the power to turn water into blood and strike the whole world with any plague as often as they like.
7 When they have completed their witnessing, the beast that comes out of the Abyss is going to make war on them and overcome them and kill them.
8 Their corpses lie in the main street of the great city known by the symbolic names Sodom and Egypt, in which their Lord was crucified.
9 People of every race, tribe, language and nation stare at their corpses, for three-and-a-half days, not letting them be buried,
10 and the people of the world are glad about it and celebrate the event by giving presents to each other, because these two prophets have been a plague to the people of the world.'
11 After the three-and-a-half days, God breathed life into them and they stood up on their feet, and everybody who saw it happen was terrified;
12 then I heard a loud voice from heaven say to them, Come up here,' and while their enemies were watching, they went up to heaven in a cloud.

And can you hear the CNN Reporter Stammering.
God can save a Jew by creating a new creature just as easily as a gentile.

The two witnesses are here (the law and prophets) Typified by Moses and Elias .They will be silenced for a while while God sends a famine for hearing His word the gospel of his salvation.

The parable in Luke 16 speaks directly to that kind of idea of Jewish men dying and then coming back to life.As if salvation had something to with corrupted flesh of any nation . Jesus said his flesh profits for nothing. That must mean something?

If men do not believe Moses and the prophets (sola scriptura) than neither would they if someone raised from the dead.

Luke 16: 29-31 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Both Jewish flesh and gentile flesh have nothing to do with salvation .God is simply not serve by the corruptible hands of men. We are waiting for our new incorruptible bodies. They will be neither Jew or gentile, male nor female .The kingdom comes not by observing the temporal things.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.