THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

No matter what you "Dig Up" in your prophecy endeavors, you reject Christ's atonement for sin by forecasting a temple and return to animal sacrifices for sin.
You are now reported for bearing false witness

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I found something interesting in this model of the City of David with the Temple Complex to the North.

Do you see 🡫 Right below this corner are two little bridges crossing a small stream, and further down on the left side, the blood
flowed out 🡫 large ditch out of sight, and just to the left of the side walk near the bottm on that continuous down hill sloop, and
under the...🡫..Wall near the lower corner tower, through a kind of covert (black dot right of tower) and on into the Kidron Valley.

It is amazing to me that the artist that made this Model, paid so close of an attention to DETAILS.

This could be the exact Threshing Floor that David had his men carved the Channel in it to make blood run to the lower corner near the southwest of TEMPLE.

This they suspect is the Blood Channel from the original Outside Sacrifice Floor, that KING DAVID built it on Threshing Floor, he bought from Araunah the Jebusite. And this Blood Channel, may have been incorporated into the First Temple that Solomon built.

2 Samuel 24:16-25 (HCSB)
16 Then the angel extended his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, but the LORD relented concerning the destruction and said to the angel who was destroying the people, “Enough, withdraw your hand now!” The angel of the LORD was then at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
17 When David saw the angel striking the people, he said to the LORD, “Look, I am the one who has sinned; I am the one who has done wrong. But these sheep, what have they done? Please, let Your hand be against me and my father’s family.”
18 Gad (The Prophet) came to David that day and said to him, Go up and set up an altar to the LORD on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.”
19 David went up in obedience to Gad’s command, just as the LORD had commanded.
20 Araunah looked down and saw the king and his servants coming toward him, so he went out and bowed to the king with his face to the ground.
21 Araunah said, “Why has my lord the king come to his servant?” David replied, To buy the threshing floor from you in order to build an altar to the LORD, so the plague on the people may be halted.”
22 Araunah said to David, “My lord the king may take whatever he wants and offer it. Here are the oxen for a burnt offering and the threshing sledges and ox yokes for the wood.
23 ⌊My⌋ king, Araunah gives everything here to the king.” Then he said to the king, “May the LORD your God accept you.”
24 The king answered Araunah, “No, I insist on buying it from you for a price, for I will not offer to the LORD my God burnt offerings that cost ⌊me⌋ nothing.” David bought the threshing floor and the oxen for 20 ounces of silver.
25 He built an altar to the LORD there and offered burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. Then the LORD answered prayer on behalf of the land, and the plague on Israel ended.

Gushing water, ran up into the TEMPLE, and here is how they got the natural siphon from GIHON SPRINGS to flow up to TEMPLE.

Jan 17, 2020
You are now reported for bearing false witness
Not if I can defend what I say from Scripture. Jesus is the Temple and he paid for sins on the cross abolishing any temple sacrifice forever. You deny his payment for sin when reinstituting the Old Covenant system of animal sacrifice.

Why not defend your view instead of trying to suppress the truth?

E

eternally-gratefull

Not if I can defend what I say from Scripture. Jesus is the Temple and he paid for sins on the cross abolishing any temple sacrifice forever. You deny his payment for sin when reinstituting the Old Covenant system of animal sacrifice.

The truth is when you say we reject Jesus as messiah you are a liar and are bearing false witness

You have been reported.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

You are being foolish, as look what HE SAYS, and not what you say:

Matthew 5:17-18 (NKJV)
17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Not ONE jot of tittle will pass from O.T. Prophesies or N.T. Prophesies, until ALL is fulfilled.

Malachi 3:6 (NCV)
6 “I the LORD do not change.
So you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

THE PRICE FOR SIN HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL BY CHRIST.

The two witnesses in revelation will make sure they KNOW IT WAS PAID BY CHRIST, so no blood Sacrifice will be in the TEMPLE.

The rest of their FEASTS WILL BE CELEBRATED.

GOD WANTS THEM TO LOVE HE TRULY, FIRST, and FOREMOST, the same as us. AND LOVE HAS TO BE MOTIVE FOR OBEDIENCE, the SAME AS US.

True Believers in the O.T times = LOVED HIM SO MUCH, THEY WANTED TO OBEY HIM OUT OF THAT LOVE.

True Believers in the N.T. times = LOVED HIM SO MUCH, THEY WANT TO OBEY HIM OUT OF THAT LOVE.

It is the SAME FAITH, and it is the FAITH OF ABRAHAM.

You are Totally WRONG about O.T. SAINTS, and powerfully CONFUSED and WRONG about WHAT WE BELIEVE.

You can go now, no what wants to hear your false doctrines and beliefs anyway.

Mar 28, 2016
Then we definitely have reach an impass. I could NEVER call it a NATION, and ISRAEL in the BIBLE, only means those who have been born of bloodlines of ISRAEL. So I guess we have an issue we will have to Agree to Disagree on. In my opinion, you have accepted a borderline psuedo Christian Cult idea.

Would you mind if you could tell me what Church Teaches that nation idea?
I am not sure which churches or sects teaches what the word of God informs us .

God's word does inform us that we as a nation of God's holy people are those who have the His power working in us to overcome and break the power of sin. We do not wrestle against flesh and blood as did Jacob (the deceiver) before his name was changed to Israel to reflect the bride of Christ a nation of people. The word Israel is used over 2000 times and not once is is used to reference Jewish flesh apart from gentile flesh. And again God who named Jacob Israel re-named his nation of nations. . . Christian in the book of Acts .Not all Israel are born again believers .Some outward Jews are hoping their supposed Jewish flesh will profit even through the Son of man Jesus of his own flesh informs us it profits for zero.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The way you define the word Israel is not the definition the bible uses to describe the name of those who have been born again those previously called Jacob deceiver.

And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.Genesis 32: 24- 28

No eternal God when wrestling against flesh and blood the temporal things seen .....no name change to represent the bride.

Why do you think God changed the name from Israel to Christian? Is Christian not a befitting name?

Mar 28, 2016
This may not mean much to some here, but HEAR ME OUT.

The Stonework on the Western Wall where the JEWS PRAY, is ALL WRONG.

Here is the Western Wall of Jerusalem:

HERE IS THE Stonework:
Temple of Jupiter in Baalbek, Lebanon, (Augustus 15 BC - Hadrian 135 AD)

Romans built the Stonework in the Temple of Jupiter.

BOTH HAVE THIS SAME KIND OF APPROXIMATELY A 2 INCH BORDER.

Here is part of the Destruction of Outer Wall of the City of David from 70 A.D. made with Jewish Stones:

DO YOU SEE ANY SIGN OF THAT HADRIAN INDENTION ON THESE JEWISH BLOCKS ? ? ?

With these kind of Hadrian indention's, IS IT THE TEMPLE MOUNT BEHIND THIS WALLS, OR FORTRESS ANTONIA ? ? ?

EVEN WITH WEATHERIZATION, they are CLEARLY VISIBLE after Nearly 2000 Years.
God's word is our GPS system . Would it be less effective to pray in ones own closet?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

God's word does inform us that we as a nation of God's holy people are those who have the His power working in us to overcome and break the power of sin. We do not wrestle against flesh and blood as did Jacob (the deceiver) before his name was changed to Israel to reflect the bride of Christ a nation of people. The word Israel is used over 2000 times and not once is is used to reference Jewish flesh apart from gentile flesh. And again God who named Jacob Israel re-named his nation of nations. . . Christian in the book of Acts .Not all Israel are born again believers .Some outward Jews are hoping their supposed Jewish flesh will profit even through the Son of man Jesus of his own flesh informs us it profits for zero.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The way you define the word Israel is not the definition the bible uses to describe the name of those who have been born again those previously called Jacob deceiver.

And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.Genesis 32: 24- 28

No eternal God when wrestling against flesh and blood the temporal things seen .....no name change to represent the bride.

Why do you think God changed the name from Israel to Christian? Is Christian not a befitting name?

CHAPTER AND VERSE.

DO YOU KNOW WHY I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED ? ? ?

JESUS NEVER SAID THE WORD CHRISTIAN AND NEITHER DID THE APOSTLES.

I KNEW THIS INFORMATION WOULD COME IN HANDY SOME DAY.

I learned at least two decades ago, that JESUS nor the APOSTLES EVER USED THE WORD CHRISTIAN.

Matthew 16:18 (HCSB)
18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, That is not what Jesus Said, HE SAID "ASSEMBLY".
and the forces of Hades will not overpower it.

Matthew 16:18 (YLT)
18 `And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

HERE IS THE WORD in GREEK:

Greek NASB Number: 1577

Greek Word: ἐκκλησία

Transliterated Word: ekklêsia
Root:
from 1537 and 2564;

Definition: an assembly, a (religious) congregation:--

New American Standard Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.
ONLY AFTER numerous people started calling it the CHURCH, did they add the meaning to the Definition,
some time between 100 A.D. and 200 A.D. Long before there were many Bibles in Print.

Now will you FLEE that False Teacher that had taught you these falsehoods ? ? ?

Two Folds are:

O.T. ASSEMBLY = Believe GOD would send a Messiah to pay for our sins.

N.T. ASSEMBLY = Believe GOD DID send the Messiah to pay for our sins.

THAT IS THE ONE FAITH, THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM.

We will become ONE FLOCK at the RAPTURE.

Mar 28, 2016
CHAPTER AND VERSE.

DO YOU KNOW WHY I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN DECIEVED ? ? ?

JESUS NEVER SAID THE WORD CHRISTIAN AND NEITHER DID THE APOSTLES.

I KNEW THIS INFORMATION WOULD COME IN HANDY SOME DAY.

I learned at least two decades ago, that JESUS nor the APOSTLES EVER USED THE WORD CHRISTIAN.

Matthew 16:18 (HCSB)
18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, That is not what Jesus Said, HE SAID "ASSEMBLY".
and the forces of Hades will not overpower it.

Matthew 16:18 (YLT)
18 `And I also say to thee, that thou art a rock, and upon this rock I will build my assembly, and gates of Hades shall not prevail against it;

HERE IS THE WORD in GREEK:

ONLY AFTER numerous people started calling it the CHURCH, did they add the meaning to the Definition,
some time between 100 A.D. and 200 A.D. Long before there were many Bibles in Print.

Now will you FLEE that False Teacher that had taught you these falsehoods ? ? ?

Two Folds are:

O.T. ASSEMBLY = Believe GOD would send a Messiah to pay for our sins.

N.T. ASSEMBLY = Believe GOD DID send the Messiah to pay for our sins.

THAT IS THE ONE FAITH, THE FAITH OF ABRAHAM.

We will become ONE FLOCK at the RAPTURE.
The word Christian is not dependent on what the apostles said to include Jesus the high apostle. it is dependent on the meaning attached to the word that the Holy Spirit called her. The word called in that verse is used 9 times in the new testament the same way every-time

I do not think most people go around and introduce themselves as humans any more than Christian unless in sharing the gospel .

God called (crhmatizw) his bride the church. . . Christian in Acts .It was not a derogatory word given by the enemy. Again it simply means residents of the city of G Christ. The chaste virgin bride made up of all the nations of the the world . The Christian nation

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Word: crhmatizw

Pronounce: khray-mat-id'-zo

Strongs Number: G5537

called ....Orig: from 5536; to utter an oracle (compare the original sense of 5530), i.e. divinely intimate; by implication, (compare the secular sense of 5532) to constitute a firm for business, i.e. (generally) bear as a title:--be called, be admonished (warned) of God, reveal, speak. G5536 G5532

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
. . .

Well, You are the ONLY ONE in the 47 years of my being a BORN AGAIN History that has called it a Nation. Some have thought the become spiritual Israelites, but most I have been able to convince, they are Gentile Believers. So you have some very unusual beliefs.

EXPECIALLY Thinking the NAME ISRAEL was changed to Christian and in the original Bible we were only called ASSEMBLY,

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
. . .
Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Which means IT WAS give to us BY MERE MEN. So they inserted that meaning into the Dictionary later.

Jan 17, 2020

17 "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Not ONE jot of tittle will pass from O.T. Prophesies or N.T. Prophesies, until ALL is fulfilled.

The two witnesses in revelation will make sure they KNOW IT WAS PAID BY CHRIST, so no blood Sacrifice will be in the TEMPLE.

GOD WANTS THEM TO LOVE HE TRULY, FIRST, and FOREMOST, the same as us. AND LOVE HAS TO BE MOTIVE FOR OBEDIENCE, the SAME AS US.

True Believers in the O.T times = LOVED HIM SO MUCH, THEY WANTED TO OBEY HIM OUT OF THAT LOVE.

True Believers in the N.T. times = LOVED HIM SO MUCH, THEY WANT TO OBEY HIM OUT OF THAT LOVE.

You are Totally WRONG about O.T. SAINTS, and powerfully CONFUSED and WRONG about WHAT WE BELIEVE.

Where does scripture mention the third temple?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Quote:
garee said:
. . .
Why do you think God changed the name from Israel to Christian? Is Christian not a befitting name? End Quote.

Well, You are the ONLY ONE in the 47 years of my being a BORN AGAIN History that has called it a Nation. Some have thought the become spiritual Israelites, but most I have been able to convince, they are Gentile Believers. So you have some very unusual beliefs.

EXPECIALLY Thinking the NAME ISRAEL was changed to Christian and in the original Bible we were only called ASSEMBLY,

AND HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT ONE OF THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE was actually written to the HEBREWS ? ? ?

Clearly Paul differentiates between Jewish Believers of Israel of the O.T. and Gentile Believers of the N.T.

And Most of the Messianic JEWS today still Celebrate the FEASTS of ISRAEL, and TOTALLY BELIEVE JESUS' BLOOD IS TOTALLY SUFFICIENT.

EVEN JESUS DIFFERENTIATES BETWEEN THE TWO in this VERSE:

John 10:16 (HCSB)
16 But I have other sheep that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice.
Then
[at the Rapture.] there will be one flock, one shepherd.

He is talking to the LAST OF THE O.T. ASSEMBLY. The Birthday of the N.T. ASSEMBLY is not until Pentecost after HIS ascension.

John 10:1 (ASV)
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbeth up some other way,
the same is a thief and a robber.

You would do well to see HE HAS TWO FOLDS, that WILL BECOME ONE FLOCK at the RAPTURE.

This SITE may be of help to you, (or their are other Great Messianic Sites), to understand the TWO FOLD concept, YET ONE SHEPHARD.

They are Messianic Christian, and they celebrate the Feasts of Israel, AND THEY ARE OSAS Christians.

https://www.cjfm.org/blog/2009/06/24/do-you-believe-in-the-doctrine-of-osas/

Do I celebrate the Feasts of ISRAEL ?

No, but it is not forbidden or mandated.

I would like to, but the only Messianic Church in out town; is Charismatic and not OSAS, and I am neither of those things.

I recently had a DNA test done, and I had DNA from these country of Origin: English, German, Bohemian, Scotts-Irish, and a little bit of Norwegian. So I am DEFINITELY a Gentile Believer.

Jan 17, 2020

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, That I will make a new covenant With the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers In the day that I took them by the hand To bring them out of the land of Egypt; Which my covenant they brake, Although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, And write it in their hearts; And will be their God, And they shall be my people.” Jeremiah 31:31–33 (KJV 1900)

So Jeremiah says the Old Covenant, Nation, Temple, sacrifices no longer exist. Hebrews says;
“In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.” Hebrews 8:13 (KJV 1900)

“And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” Hebrews 12:24 (KJV 1900)

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
God's word is our GPS system . Would it be less effective to pray in ones own closet?
The so-called GPS on where the Temple Belongs, IS THE MIND OF CHRIST IN ME. Reference 1 Cor. 2:16.

HE IS TELLING ME, IT CERTAINLY BELONGS IN THE CITY OF DAVID, NEAR THE SOUTHERN END OF THE OPHEL

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I Guess I should explain, how the Siphon in the GIHON SPRINGS worked.

So to take an natural tunnel that already had a natural siphon tube creating a second spring a little higher on the hill, is simpler than most people think, EXCEPT IF YOU WERE THE PERSON WITH A HAMMER AND CHISEL. When you want a permanent gushing spring to come up IN the TEMPLE, west of the GIHON SPRINGS, you have to do something that raises the water level 50 feet from where it already existed half ways up the hill. So you start by digging inside the TEMPLE, making a cistern, to hold the water, they called that the Valuted Chamber, so even during extreme droughts the water would be near the top. Then continue to dig down to where the line from the Inclined Tunnel, enters the Natural Tunnel. Now with the Natural Tunnel BLOCKED, all you have to do is put a sufficient number of Boulders in the mouth of the main GIHON SPRINGS exist, to make it rise 50 feet higher in WARREN'S SHAFT. That I assume, was named after the Archaeologist who discover it on 15 Aug., 2013.

Now the real Purpose for Hezekiah's Tunnel. The Gihon Springs water now flows along the bottom of Hezekiah's Tunnel naturally. Hezekiah was the king of Judah at this time (726-697 B.C.). Some think it was to get Priests from the GIHON SPRINGS to the tradition Temple Mount. THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. This is how those with that theory, DID NOT HAVE THEIR THINKING CAPS ON. THE SIPHON EFFECT WOULD NOT WORK AT ALL, if the stream of water was just trickling down the Bottom of Hezekiah's Tunnel. After the TEMPLE was DESTROYED, someone pulled the boulders out of the mouth of the main exist of the GIHON SPRINGS, where the BOULDERS were the cause of the effect to approximately, raise the water 50 feet to have it gush out in the Temple. Perhaps the ROMANS, did that in 70 A.D. The source of the Spring water is way north of Jerusalem in the mountains. Therefore the obvious purpose of Hezekiah's Tunnel, was to accommodate workmen to maintain the Spring. They just pulled the Boulders out, when they went in to make repairs, (say something was jamming the water flow), and when they got done, they just replaced the Boulders in the main mouth of the GIHON SPRINGS. BUT THE IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER, IS THE TUNNEL HAD TO BE FULL WATER FOR THE SIPHON TO WORK, so that it gushed up to the TEMPLE.

NO, the same system would not have worked at the tradition Temple Mount. The TEMPLE at that site is TOO HIGH UP TO PUMP THE SPRING WATER ALL THE WAY UP THERE. AND ONLY SPRING WATER CAN BE USED TO PURIFY THE TOOLS AND THE PRIESTS.

Narrowest Point in Hezekiah's Tunnel.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Not sure where you got that from? The earthy Jerusalem would have already went up in smoke when the old things will not be remember . Now we are to exercise the idea that we are no longer Jew not Gentile male and female not when we no longer have any memory of anything of a creation that has gone up in smoke.

If we are given a new spirit that could never die we are considered new creatures .No longer considered male or female Jew or Gentile . why seek after the temporal flesh of any nation.?

The wedding supper will be consummated as part of the new order . The old does not inherit the old as if flesh and blood could profit for something other than looking at it, but rather it replaces it.

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom. ............Not of this world.

Now I have to ask, DO YOU PERSONALLY BELIEVE IN THE COMING EARTHLY KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST. WITH JESUS REIGNING AS KING OF ALL THE EARTH FROM the THRONE OF DAVID, LITERALLY. That Kingdom Lasts only for 1000 YEARS, and WE WILL REIGN as PRIESTS in the earthly TEMPLE. THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL WE GO INTO THE ETERNAL KINGDOM. THAT 1000 Year Earthly KINGDOM The JEWS will be in their MORTAL BODY, but a man who dies at a 100, will be as a young man. The mortals will live and worship in the Temple, and We will function as PRIESTS teaching them. ALMOST EVERY MAIN LINE CHURCH Believes IN THE Earthy Kingdom of JESUS CHRIST.

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL WE GO INTO THE ETERNAL KINGDOM OF GOD.

During the Earthy Kingdom ( a lot of it is told Zechariah Chapter 14), I think we will live and work, in Jerusalem and get to go home in Heavenly Jerusalem periodically, AND EVERY YEAR, ONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES. It is like our Thanksgiving. Yes we will joyfully, worship our KING, and our body will be eternal. ANY one who does not attend, Rain will not fall on the their crops.

Revelation 20:4-6 (NASB77)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I Guess I should explain, how the Siphon in the GIHON SPRINGS worked.

So to take an natural tunnel that already had a natural siphon tube creating a second spring a little higher on the hill, is simpler than most people think, EXCEPT IF YOU WERE THE PERSON WITH A HAMMER AND CHISEL. When you want a permanent gushing spring to come up IN the TEMPLE, west of the GIHON SPRINGS, you have to do something that raises the water level 50 feet from where it already existed half ways up the hill. So you start by digging inside the TEMPLE, making a cistern, to hold the water, they called that the Valuted Chamber, so even during extreme droughts the water would be near the top. Then continue to dig down to where the line from the Inclined Tunnel, enters the Natural Tunnel. Now with the Natural Tunnel BLOCKED, all you have to do is put a sufficient number of Boulders in the mouth of the main GIHON SPRINGS exist, to make it rise 50 feet higher in WARREN'S SHAFT. That I assume, was named after the Archaeologist who discover it on 15 Aug., 2013.

Now the real Purpose for Hezekiah's Tunnel. The Gihon Springs water now flows along the bottom of Hezekiah's Tunnel naturally. Hezekiah was the king of Judah at this time (726-697 B.C.). Some think it was to get Priests from the GIHON SPRINGS to the tradition Temple Mount. THAT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS. This is how those with that theory, DID NOT HAVE THEIR THINKING CAPS ON. THE SIPHON EFFECT WOULD NOT WORK AT ALL, if the stream of water was just trickling down the Bottom of Hezekiah's Tunnel. After the TEMPLE was DESTROYED, someone pulled the boulders out of the mouth of the main exist of the GIHON SPRINGS, where the BOULDERS were the cause of the effect to approximately, raise the water 50 feet to have it gush out in the Temple. Perhaps the ROMANS, did that in 70 A.D. The source of the Spring water is way north of Jerusalem in the mountains. Therefore the obvious purpose of Hezekiah's Tunnel, was to accommodate workmen to maintain the Spring. They just pulled the Boulders out, when they went in to make repairs, (say something was jamming the water flow), and when they got done, they just replaced the Boulders in the main mouth of the GIHON SPRINGS. BUT THE IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER, IS THE TUNNEL HAD TO BE FULL WATER FOR THE SIPHON TO WORK, so that it gushed up to the TEMPLE.

NO, the same system would not have worked at the tradition Temple Mount. The TEMPLE at that site is TOO HIGH UP TO PUMP THE SPRING WATER ALL THE WAY UP THERE. AND ONLY SPRING WATER CAN BE USED TO PURIFY THE TOOLS AND THE PRIESTS.

Narrowest Point in Hezekiah's Tunnel.

You know e-g, you really encourage me, just by leaving feed back. You more than any one, because we are of the same faith and interest in Prophecy. I know most do not care about Prophecy, and others just want to ridicule every thing I say here. But you are the faithful friend with like interest. I recon that my interest in this subject of the Third Temple, is peaked because that means we are just that much closer to being Called Out, to go to the Wedding of the Lamb.

So WHY do I consider the discovery Hezekiah's Tunnel, and ESPECIALLY the 2013 discovery of WARREN's SHAFT, SO IMPORTANT ?

In my opinion, THAT ACTUALLY PIN POINTS were the THIRD TEMPLE LITERALLY BELONGS! All that is missing is a Document, like JOSEPHUS, to Tell us, LITERALLY where in the Temple the Gushing water of the GIHON SPRINGS sprung forth.

I wonder ? ? ? Surely someone has research that info in JOSEPHUS before ? ? ?

I actually have a copy of JOSEPHUS' Writings in my WORDsearch 10, could it be there ? ? ?

All I have to do is turn on the JOSEPHUS in my Search Program, I will CHECK.

No such luck, in Josephus.

Here in the JOEL would have been the perfect Place, as HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE THIRD TEMPLE:

Joel 3:16-18 (NJB)
16 Yahweh roars from Zion, he thunders from Jerusalem; heaven and earth tremble. But Yahweh will be a shelter for his people, a stronghold for the Israelites.
17 ‘Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God residing on Zion, my holy mountain. Jerusalem will then be a sanctuary, no foreigners will overrun it ever again.'
18 When that Day comes, the mountains will run with new wine and the hills will flow with milk, and all the stream-beds of Judah will run with water. A fountain will spring from Yahweh's Temple and water the Gorge of the Acacias.

To bad in Verse 18, he did not say, A fountain will spring from Yahweh's Temple right beside the ............?

Mar 28, 2016
You know e-g, you really encourage me, just by leaving feed back. You more than any one, because we are of the same faith and interest in Prophecy. I know most do not care about Prophecy, and others just want to ridicule every thing I say here. But you are the faithful friend with like interest. I recon that my interest in this subject of the Third Temple, is peaked because that means we are just that much closer to being Called Out, to go to the Wedding of the Lamb.

So WHY do I consider the discovery Hezekiah's Tunnel, and ESPECIALLY the 2013 discovery of WARREN's SHAFT, SO IMPORTANT ?

In my opinion, THAT ACTUALLY PIN POINTS were the THIRD TEMPLE LITERALLY BELONGS! All that is missing is a Document, like JOSEPHUS, to Tell us, LITERALLY where in the Temple the Gushing water of the GIHON SPRINGS sprung forth.

I wonder ? ? ? Surely someone has research that info in JOSEPHUS before ? ? ?

I actually have a copy of JOSEPHUS' Writings in my WORDsearch 10, could it be there ? ? ?

All I have to do is turn on the JOSEPHUS in my Search Program, I will CHECK.

No such luck, in Josephus.

Here in the JOEL would have been the perfect Place, as HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE THIRD TEMPLE:

Joel 3:16-18 (NJB)
16 Yahweh roars from Zion, he thunders from Jerusalem; heaven and earth tremble. But Yahweh will be a shelter for his people, a stronghold for the Israelites.
17 ‘Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God residing on Zion, my holy mountain. Jerusalem will then be a sanctuary, no foreigners will overrun it ever again.'
18 When that Day comes, the mountains will run with new wine and the hills will flow with milk, and all the stream-beds of Judah will run with water. A fountain will spring from Yahweh's Temple and water the Gorge of the Acacias.

To bad in Verse 18, he did not say, A fountain will spring from Yahweh's Temple right beside the ............?
There must be a division between the things of men sen and etanl Hgod not seen .We know the end of that in Mathew 16: 22-23 (for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. )

Do you understand that the period there were kings in Israel as pagan foundation .That in which God gave them over to do that which they should not of and he used that time period as a parable?

It would seem odd if when the time reformation had come and it identified the existing temple as a abomination of desolation . The Spirit of Christ teaches us we are the temple . You could say the new temporal .The temple that has the power of His glory working in our earthen bodies of death but not of us. No need for two representatives as shadows .Humans and stone buildings

What would building another temple profit other than another abomination of desolation? We walk by faith the eternal not after what the eyes see the temporal .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The lord has given a great tool to help us rightly divide the parables . Mixing faith with that seen as Kingdom from a far off land.

From what I understand its one of the tools that makes the father of lies as the god of this world flee would have all men walk after according to what the eyes see. His own limitation he remains without faith

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
There must be a division between the things of men sen and etanl Hgod not seen .We know the end of that in Mathew 16: 22-23 (for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. )

Do you understand that the period there were kings in Israel as pagan foundation .That in which God gave them over to do that which they should not of and he used that time period as a parable?

It would seem odd if when the time reformation had come and it identified the existing temple as a abomination of desolation . The Spirit of Christ teaches us we are the temple . You could say the new temporal .The temple that has the power of His glory working in our earthen bodies of death but not of us. No need for two representatives as shadows .Humans and stone buildings

What would building another temple profit other than another abomination of desolation? We walk by faith the eternal not after what the eyes see the temporal .

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The lord has given a great tool to help us rightly divide the parables . Mixing faith with that seen as Kingdom from a far off land.

From what I understand its one of the tools that makes the father of lies as the god of this world flee would have all men walk after according to what the eyes see. His own limitation he remains without faith

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NOW! Ref: "sen and etanl Hgod not seen".

Is that a TYPO or are you now wondering off into another ball part?

JESUS SAYS EVERY PROPHECY MADE IN THE O.T. WILL BE FULFILLED.

NO, you are the one that does not UNDERSTAND, because you have LISTENED TO A FALSE TEACHER, that you are currently listening to.

Pay attention, and I will explain what most of Mainline Christianity teaches. The KEY is Daniel Chapter 9.

Daniel 9:20-27 (HCSB)
20 While I was speaking, praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my petition before Yahweh my God concerning the holy mountain of my God—
21 while I was praying, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the first vision, came to me in my extreme weariness, about the time of the evening offering.
22 He gave me this explanation: “Daniel, I’ve come now to give you understanding.
23 At the beginning of your petitions an answer went out, and I have come to give it, for you are treasured ⌊by God⌋. So consider the message and understand the vision:

24 Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city
to bring the rebellion to an end,
to put a stop to sin,

to wipe away iniquity,
to bring in everlasting righteousness,
to seal up vision and prophecy,
and to anoint the most holy place. {that is the THIRD TEMPLE ON MOUNT ZION, JOEL 3:16-18.}

25 Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince
will be seven weeks and 62 weeks. {<-- NOTICE those two are put together deliberately, but not the 70th Week.}
It will be rebuilt with a plaza and a moat, but in difficult times.
26 After those 62 weeks the Messiah will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the coming prince will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end {of Man's DAY of ruling the earth is almost over,} will come with a flood, and until the end there will be war; desolations are decreed.
27 He will make a firm covenant {Peace Treaty} with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator.”

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5 (NCV)
3 Do not let anyone fool you in any way. That day of the Lord will not come until the turning away from God happens and the Man of Evil, who is on his way to hell, appears.
4 He will be against and put himself above anything called God or anything that people worship. And that Man of Evil will even go into God’s Temple and sit there and say that he is God.
5 I told you when I was with you that all this would happen. Do you not remember?

Zechariah 14:2-3 (HCSB)
2 I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle. The city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations as He fights on a day of battle.

Zechariah 14:12-13 (HCSB)
12 This will be the plague the LORD strikes all the peoples with, who have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh will rot while they stand on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
13 On that day a great panic from the LORD will be among them, so that each will seize the hand of another, and the hand of one will rise against the other.

IN DANIEL CHAPTER 9

NOTICE: Verse 24
to bring the rebellion to an end,
to put a stop to sin,
to wipe away iniquity,
to bring in everlasting righteousness,
to seal up vision and prophecy,
and to anoint the most holy place. {that is the THIRD TEMPLE ON MOUNT ZION, JOEL 3:16-18.}

Has any of those prophecies come true for ISRAEL ? ? ?

NO!

NOW notice what JESUS SAID for the FIRST TIME:

LOOK AT THAT, AND LOOK AT IT AGAIN!

HE SAID ALL THE PROPHECIES PERTAINING FOR ISRAEL, WILL ALL BE FULFILLED.

AND IN DANIEL CHAPTER 9:24 HAS, IN THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL, THERE ARE SEVERAL THAT HAVE NOT BEEN FULFILLED.

HOW CAN HE DO THAT ? ? ?

SIMPLE ! ! !

AFTER THE CHURCH AGE RUNS IT'S FULL COARSE, HE GOES BACK AND FINISHES THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL ! ! !

Did HE PROPHESY THAT TOO ? ? ?

YES, HE DID:

Matthew 19:30 (ESV)
30 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.

Do you EVEN KNOW what the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS ALL ABOUT ? ? ?

IT IS HALF WAY THRU THE 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY, the Antichrist barges into the TEMPLE, sits down in the HOLY OF HOLIES, and the pronounces "YOU WILL NOW WORSHIP ME, or I will order your heads be chopped off." AND HE WILL CHOP ALL THE HEADS OFF on the Wing of the TEMPLE, PUBLICLY, of those TRIBULATION SAINTS, you refuse to take the Mark. You may not believe in the Rapture, but can you watch as this Evil Dictator chops the head of your baby boy, and not take the Mark to save your son's life? ? ?
Revelation 20:4