THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Where in the scriptures do we find that kind of promise of reconstructing a temple made with human hands as the abomination of desolation spoken of ? Why two demonstrations? When Jesus walked out of the temple it was made desolate?

Scripture speaks of those who crucify Christ over and over to public shame as if one demonstration was not enough to show the promised work of the Father and Son working as one Good God who is not a man

Is building another temple an oral tradition of men, a law of the fathers.?
My friend I recommend that you study Biblical prophecy intensely, diligently and thoroughly.
If you do all of your questions pertaining to the present day Temple will be answered.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I ran across some verses today, that I got a FULLER UNDERSTANDING, NOW.

-

The reason the Fortress Antonia is shadowed, their is serious reasons the Fortress was 600 ft. north of that wall it over lapses.
That wall faces NORTH. NOTICE, the Gentiles were not allowed to go any further than the OUTER COURTS.

http://www.centuryone.com/Jerusalem/temple.html Very interesting site on the size of Fortress Antonia.

NOW, HERE IS THE VERSE THAT I RECEIVED A FULLER UNDERSTANDING OF TODAY:

Ephesians 2:16-22 (NCV)
16 It was also Christ’s purpose to end the hatred between the two groups, to make them into one body, and to bring them back to God. Christ did all this with his death on the cross.
17 Christ came and preached peace to you who were far away from God, and to those who were near to God.
18 Yes, it is through Christ we all have the right to come to the Father in one Spirit.
19 Now you who are not Jewish are not foreigners or strangers any longer, but are citizens together with God’s holy people. You belong to God’s family.
20 You are like a building that was built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets. Christ Jesus himself is the most important stone in that building,
21 and that whole building is joined together in Christ. He makes it grow and become a holy temple in the Lord.
22 And in Christ you, too, are being built together with the Jews into a place where God lives through the Spirit.

That word FAR in the GREEK can mean DISTANCE. So, could HE be talking about the GENTILE Believers, were held at a DISTANCE AWAY, and NOT allowed to come closer, but now are considered to be co-equals with JEWISH True BELIEVERS of the O.T. NO, that does not means we become spiritual Israelites, but RATHER co-equal Citizens of Heaven, and Co-equal Family of GOD. Something to think about.

Mar 28, 2016
My friend I recommend that you study Biblical prophecy intensely, diligently and thoroughly.
If you do all of your questions pertaining to the present day Temple will be answered.
Thanks I appreciate it.

I know God does not live in temples made with human hands. Never did, never could, never will. He is a Spirit not a man. .

So then study more intensely according to what and whose reasoning tools? By faith or by literalizing the spiritual understanding ?

The human temple, which we are is the design from the beginning Adam and Eve mankind . Two as one. the witness of one .The father and the Sun.

We are not lifeless rocks, temples built with human hands, an abomination of desolation .But flesh and blood earthen creatures beasts from the fields.

The temporal moveable wilderness tabernacle (living city) was used to show the whole world, many nations in that 40 years, the gospel in respect to a suffering savior beforehand. Represented by the veil as the flesh of the Son of man. When it was rent the promised glory had come .. Every thing in those ceremonies strengthened them to look ahead . The same work that we can look back to .The glorious promised day of reformation. The gospel spoken through the ceremonial laws. A wedding invitation to the whole world. With new representatives as a kingdom of priests from all nations men and woman' alike. Both sides looking to the same great glorious day of representing the up coming glory .
Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.1 Peter 1:9-11

The gates to his mansion where opened the work was finished the evidence of our rest with him had come.

It ended when they entered the promised land .A shadow of the true promised land . It was not the prompting of the Holy Spirit to even to built the first with human hands . It was built in rebellion.

I am sure our King of kings abhorred every brick in his sufferings to reveal the understanding of that period of time. A glorious moment when the veil was rent. There was no man sitting there .His representative glory departed.

We are the temple of God by the treasure of his power working in these earthen bodies of death .

I think I have a proper understanding that can be compared to the reasoning prescriptions of the bible, a opinion or private interpretation of what I think I am hearing. .

Many turn the destruction of the "abomination of desolation" used as a parable for time period present turn it upside down or "inside out". By saying it has to do with something not seen inside that men where doing improperly and not the whole abomination of desolation, the walls that surround. Making faith void.

Dead things made by human hand standing in the unseen place of faith defines the abomination of desolation.

The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. Hebrews 9: 8-10

The Pagan form of government Kings in Israel demanded by faithless men had come to a end . It served its purpose to teach us to walk by faith. not make idols of temples the work of mans hands(will) .

The time of 1st. century reformation had come the government is restored to a previous time period. Prophets, men and woman from all nations. . Jesus was glad to kick the dust off his feet when he walked out the last time . Mathew 23.

A good place to start is at the 1st. century reformation. Most people I have spoken with seem confused and think I am speaking of the 15th century reformation the copy cat..

It was the time of explosion the gospel revealed to all the nations men and woman from every nation .A time like never before or ever again. Still do its work of drawing men to God and denying the corrupted flesh of any nation..

Mar 28, 2016
I ran across some verses today, that I got a FULLER UNDERSTANDING, NOW.

-

The reason the Fortress Antonia is shadowed, their is serious reasons the Fortress was 600 ft. north of that wall it over lapses.
That wall faces NORTH. NOTICE, the Gentiles were not allowed to go any further than the OUTER COURTS.

http://www.centuryone.com/Jerusalem/temple.html Very interesting site on the size of Fortress Antonia.

NOW, HERE IS THE VERSE THAT I RECEIVED A FULLER UNDERSTANDING OF TODAY:

Ephesians 2:16-22 (NCV)
16 It was also Christ’s purpose to end the hatred between the two groups, to make them into one body, and to bring them back to God. Christ did all this with his death on the cross.
17 Christ came and preached peace to you who were far away from God, and to those who were near to God.
18 Yes, it is through Christ we all have the right to come to the Father in one Spirit.
19 Now you who are not Jewish are not foreigners or strangers any longer, but are citizens together with God’s holy people. You belong to God’s family.
20 You are like a building that was built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets. Christ Jesus himself is the most important stone in that building,
21 and that whole building is joined together in Christ. He makes it grow and become a holy temple in the Lord.
22 And in Christ you, too, are being built together with the Jews into a place where God lives through the Spirit.

That word FAR in the GREEK can mean DISTANCE. So, could HE be talking about the GENTILE Believers, were held at a DISTANCE AWAY, and NOT allowed to come closer, but now are considered to be co-equals with JEWISH True BELIEVERS of the O.T. NO, that does not means we become spiritual Israelites, but RATHER co-equal Citizens of Heaven, and Co-equal Family of GOD. Something to think about.
I think it is saying that Jesus preached the gospel of peace as the prince of peace and it strengthened those who were close and those who were farther away. He is our rear guard as well as the leading light. Protecting the weaker ones. bringing a shadow of darkness to the father of lies. The light of faith to his children of light. Christians. The bride of Christ the church or living city

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Revealation 20: 3

Satan needs flesh to perform his work as the ones who sends out false apostles with another gospel .The oral traditions of men standing in the Holy place of God .Some traditions do despite to the grace .Blasphemy.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thanks I appreciate it.

I know God does not live in temples made with human hands. Never did, never could, never will. He is a Spirit not a man. .

So then study more intensely according to what and whose reasoning tools? By faith or by literalizing the spiritual understanding ?

The human temple, which we are is the design from the beginning Adam and Eve mankind . Two as one. the witness of one .The father and the Sun.

We are not lifeless rocks, temples built with human hands, an abomination of desolation .But flesh and blood earthen creatures beasts from the fields.

The temporal moveable wilderness tabernacle (living city) was used to show the whole world, many nations in that 40 years, the gospel in respect to a suffering savior beforehand. Represented by the veil as the flesh of the Son of man. When it was rent the promised glory had come .. Every thing in those ceremonies strengthened them to look ahead . The same work that we can look back to .The glorious promised day of reformation. The gospel spoken through the ceremonial laws. A wedding invitation to the whole world. With new representatives as a kingdom of priests from all nations men and woman' alike. Both sides looking to the same great glorious day of representing the up coming glory .
Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.1 Peter 1:9-11

The gates to his mansion where opened the work was finished the evidence of our rest with him had come.

It ended when they entered the promised land .A shadow of the true promised land . It was not the prompting of the Holy Spirit to even to built the first with human hands . It was built in rebellion.

I am sure our King of kings abhorred every brick in his sufferings to reveal the understanding of that period of time. A glorious moment when the veil was rent. There was no man sitting there .His representative glory departed.

We are the temple of God by the treasure of his power working in these earthen bodies of death .

I think I have a proper understanding that can be compared to the reasoning prescriptions of the bible, a opinion or private interpretation of what I think I am hearing. .

Many turn the destruction of the "abomination of desolation" used as a parable for time period present turn it upside down or "inside out". By saying it has to do with something not seen inside that men where doing improperly and not the whole abomination of desolation, the walls that surround. Making faith void.

Dead things made by human hand standing in the unseen place of faith defines the abomination of desolation.

The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. Hebrews 9: 8-10

The Pagan form of government Kings in Israel demanded by faithless men had come to a end . It served its purpose to teach us to walk by faith. not make idols of temples the work of mans hands(will) .

The time of 1st. century reformation had come the government is restored to a previous time period. Prophets, men and woman from all nations. . Jesus was glad to kick the dust off his feet when he walked out the last time . Mathew 23.

A good place to start is at the 1st. century reformation. Most people I have spoken with seem confused and think I am speaking of the 15th century reformation the copy cat..

It was the time of explosion the gospel revealed to all the nations men and woman from every nation .A time like never before or ever again. Still do its work of drawing men to God and denying the corrupted flesh of any nation..
My point is that what has been prophesied is coming to pass...literally. And precisely on time as well. You don't have to bend over backwards to understand Bible prophecy.

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/BibleStudies/HIStoryOurFuture/Ezekiels430Days.html

Mar 28, 2016
My point is that what has been prophesied is coming to pass...literally. And precisely on time as well. You don't have to bend over backwards to understand Bible prophecy.

http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/BibleStudies/HIStoryOurFuture/Ezekiels430Days.html
I would agree not bend over backward .But rather compare the spiritual unseen understanding to the same, faith to faith. face to face.

Prophecy is simply the will of God revealed in many manners .Parables is one that does need to be rightly divided .not added to or substracted from by not using the prescribed manner by which we can obey the loving commandment to study rightly dividing in order to seek His approval .

All things needed to seek after his approval where set in place. When he said it is finished. Satan fell and could no longer deceive all the nation that person must trust the flesh of a Jew. The sheep clothing was stripped and the wolf was revealed .

There is no future prophecy to be expected or fulfilled . We have the perfect sealed with 7 seals.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Jul 23, 2018
I would agree not bend over backward .But rather compare the spiritual unseen understanding to the same, faith to faith. face to face.

Prophecy is simply the will of God revealed in many manners .Parables is one that does need to be rightly divided .not added to or substracted from by not using the prescribed manner by which we can obey the loving commandment to study rightly dividing in order to seek His approval .

All things needed to seek after his approval where set in place. When he said it is finished. Satan fell and could no longer deceive all the nation that person must trust the flesh of a Jew. The sheep clothing was stripped and the wolf was revealed .

There is no future prophecy to be expected or fulfilled . We have the perfect sealed with 7 seals.

2 Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
Historicist view fall apart when history is viewed.
Irony on steroids.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
This was posted today. Not quite as much film from above as I had hoped but still worth a watch for those who are interested.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This was posted today. Not quite as much film from above as I had hoped but still worth a watch for those who are interested.

Yes, those there are Several of the OLD GUARD who even REFUSE to look at the Evidence for the CITY DAVID, who do not want to admit that the RABBI's after returning from EXILE in the mid 400's, MADE A MISTAKE.

Here is some of the RECENT EVIDENCE found in the DIGS in the City of David, that the JEWS who even refuse to look at that evidence:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, those there are Several of the OLD GUARD who even REFUSE to look at the Evidence for the CITY DAVID, who do not want to admit that the RABBI's after returning from EXILE in the mid 400's, MADE A MISTAKE.

Here is some of the RECENT EVIDENCE found in the DIGS in the City of David, that the JEWS who even refuse to look at that evidence:

It's in the city of David alright no doubt about it.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is the VERSE that they pointed out in the ABOVE VIDEO:

2 Kings 23:11 (KJV)
11 And he took away the horses that the kings of Judah had given to the sun, at the entering in of the house of the LORD, by the chamber of Nathanmelech the chamberlain, which was in the suburbs, and burned the chariots of the sun with fire. ***
{Nathanmelech's Seal was found recently in the Parking Lot DIGS, and the word for SUBURBS, in the Hebrew is PARBAR, a very specific location in the City of David, its definition is: 1. a structure or building attached to the west side of Solomon's Temple.}

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

Hey sorry, I wasn't trying to argue against The City of David as the real location of the temple. It was just a new topical video.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Hey sorry, I wasn't trying to argue against The City of David as the real location of the temple. It was just a new topical video.

I did not take it that way. The person he was interviewing, Mentioned it the ruble Pile from the Temple Mount, he claimed EVERY DAY THEY ARE FINDING in that ruble they find Ancient Seals, Coins, Arrowheads, Soil with Burned Vessels.

That guy is a BRAGGART trying to UP STAGE the Finds in the City of David, and it is all brag, NO FACTS. Not a single Seal, Not a single Coin, to show us what they are really finding.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This is the Best Video on the ancient City of David:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The lady is a Tour Guide, and the Vice President of the City of David, joins her. He and she claims that at one time in history, the ancient City of David was CALLED JERUSALEM. So NOW they have established that the ANCIENT CITY, was both call Jerusalem and the City of David. MOUNT MORIAH, (ALSO CALLED THE TEMPLE MOUNT), the Upper City was NEVER Where the Temple was.

IT'S TRUE LOCATION IS IN THE CITY OF DAVID.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
It sounds like the City of David tour guides and the Vice President of the CITY OF DAVID, are absolutely convinced the Temple belongs in the City of David.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The JEWS think Mount Moriah and Mount Zion are the SAME LOCATION. What they now call Mount Moriah was about 750 feet NORTH of Mount Zion. That Mt. Zion, is no longer their, BECAUSE Prince Simon in 132 A.D. ordered it turned into a ROCK QUARRY, because the TEMPLE of JUPITER was erected where the JEWISH TEMPLE WAS LOCATED, so the BEDROCK had to be removed because the it was defiled too. So it is almost level with the ground now.

Yet another artist, that NEVER read Josephus, Viewed from above the Mount of Olives, looking West. YES it pictures the TEMPLE in the right location, and he pictures the double Causeway, but way to short. Josephus said the distance between between north wall of the Temple COMPLEX and the Southern wall of Fortress Antonia, was approximately 600 feet. This artist did not want to offend Muslims, as he labeled it Dome of Rock, which was never there in 70 AD., and THEN on top of it all, he picture a TINY Fortress Antonia. The Roman Tenth Legion was their home, and counting Soldiers and Support staff housed in Fortress Antonia housed 10,000 personnel, AND ALL KINDS OF SHOP FOR THE SOLDIERS, would have been MUCH, MUCH BIGGER than what is pictured here, and the TALLEST TOWER WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE SOUTHEAST CORNER.

So Mount Zion was where the TEMPLE in this picture is located, and Mount Moriah would have been near north end of where LITTLE Fortress is in the above Picture is located running south from there. Here is Proof:

2 Samuel 5:7 (ESV)
7 Nevertheless, David took the stronghold of Zion, that is, the city of David.

Jeremiah 50:28 (ESV)
28 “A voice! They flee and escape from the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, vengeance for his temple.

Lamentations 2:6 (HCSB)
6 He has done violence to His temple as if ⌊it were⌋ a garden ⌊booth⌋, destroying His place of meeting. The LORD has abolished appointed festivals and Sabbaths in Zion. He has despised king and priest in His fierce anger.

Sirach 36:19 (NRSV)
19 Fill Zion with your majesty, and your temple with your glory.

Genesis 22:2 (ASV)
2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son, whom thou lovest, even Isaac, and get thee into the land of Moriah. And offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

So the LAND was called Moriah, as well as Mount Moriah.

2 Chronicles 3:1 (YLT)
1 And Solomon beginneth to build the house of Jehovah, in Jerusalem, in the mount of Moriah, where He appeared to David his father, in the place that David had prepared, in the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite,

NOW THAT APPEARS TO BE A Contradiction in our BIBLES, but let me show you why it is NOT.

See that doted Line up top by the wrong location the TEMPLE MOUNT. Follow that line down the west side, stay left at the intersection, until it curves back up. THAT IS ALL MOUNT MORIAH, and in the MIDDLE was a secondary hill with FLAT TOP, for the Threshing Floor on the southern END of the OPHEL, ALSO CALLED MOUNT ZION. The rest of that DOTTED LINE would be the LAND of MORIAH.

QUOTE:
The topographic map shows that Mount Moriah is not a single peak, but an elongated ridge which commences to rise at its Southern end at the junction of the Kidron and Hinnom Valleys, at the original City of David, (elevation approximately 600 meters).
http://www.templemount.org/moriah2.html END QOUTE.

YES, AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD! Both Mount MORIAH, and Mount ZION, are CORRECT. The Fact that Prince Simon ORDERED the original TEMPLE MOUNT torn down, hide it from VIEW, so FEW PEOPLE EVEN KNOW IT WAS THERE on the Southern end of the OPHEL.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I have been trying to avoid Teaching Videos throughout this thread, choosing to post mostly NEWS VIDEOS instead. This Teaching Video that I can agree with, contains some specific info on how to IDENTIFY False Prophets, False Messiahs, and even a False Elijah, pertaining to the Third Temple & Two Witnesses of Revelation. I believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture, so I may be Gone, before most of this happens, but their will be People left, that MAY find this video Extremely Useful. It is good info for us too, to help identify False Prophets, False Messiahs, and False Elijah's. We are in a generation that now wants to believe anything they perceive as Miraculous, has to be of GOD. They will quickly be Deceived without this info in this video. It seems to me, they are setting themselves up to believe the SATANIC DECEIVER, because they trust their FEELING and THEIR EYES, more that what the WORD of GOD ACTUALLY SAYS.

Posted: May 16, 2020

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Israel will have to level the mosque that is on the Temple Mount. A well-funded dedicated general construction contractor, with heavy equipment and explosives could do this in a week or less. The temple will be built, sooner rather than later.
A well funded Moslem Army with military equipment and explosives could also trigger WW3 in a week or less.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Israel will have to level the mosque that is on the Temple Mount. A well-funded dedicated general construction contractor, with heavy equipment and explosives could do this in a week or less. The temple will be built, sooner rather than later.

So you going to remain blinded to Believing the TEMPLE MOUNT could be the WRONG LOCATION, without reading ANY OF MY POSTS.

This entire threat has been dedicated to the NEW ARCHAEOLOGICAL finds and evidence in the CITY OF DAVID to PROVE the TEMPLE BELONGS in the CITY OF DAVID, which was also called the JERUSALEM from the day Solomon built the TEMPLE till 70 A.D. In 132 A.D. Prince Simon, the ruler of Jerusalem in that day, ORDERED that original REAL TEMPLE MOUNT, on the flat Hill Top on the OPHEL, be turned into a ROCK QUARRY, to remove the BEDROCK, that was DEFILED because the ROMANS in early 132 A.D. built a TEMPLE to JUPITER on the original Temple Mount. So Solomon's Temple WAS NEVER on top where the DOME OF THE ROCK IS LOCATED. If they Built it on the CORRECT LOCATION, the southern End of the OPHEL, there is NO PALESTINIAN has ANY CLAIM TO ANYTHING IN THE CITY OF DAVID. I showed Evidence that the MOUNT MORIAH was not a single peak, but the name of the RIDGE that runs north of the Supposed Temple Mount, down to the near the Pool of Siloam near the southern Tip of the CITY OF DAVID. AND IN THE MIDDLE of that RIDGE is MOUNT ZION a single peak. THAT MEANS both Mount Moriah and Mount Zion are BOTH THE SAME LOCATION on the southern end of the OPHEL. In the LAST TWO YEARS, more and more evidence has been uncovered that LOCATION in the City of David is the CORRECT LOCATION. Where the Dome of the ROCK sits is the center of FORTRESS ANTONIA, was where the TROOPS and Support Personnel for ROMAN TENTH LEGION with approximately 10,000 personnel were housed.

1591141372625.png

1591141469137.png

One of the MANY VERSES that I cited as PROOF text that FORTRESS ANTONIA was on a higher hill, is this episode where the Double Bridge Causeway had to be used to recue Paul. Notice. you see in the above picture of the HIGHER HILL, is this VERSE:

Acts 21:30-36 (HCSB)
30 The whole city was stirred up, and the people rushed together. They seized Paul, dragged him out of the temple complex, and at once the gates were shut.
31 As they were trying to kill him, word went up to the commander of the regiment that all Jerusalem was in chaos.
32 Taking along soldiers and centurions, he immediately ran down to them. Seeing the commander and the soldiers, they stopped beating Paul.
33 Then the commander came up, took him into custody, and ordered him to be bound with two chains. He asked who he was and what he had done.
34 Some in the mob were shouting one thing and some another. Since he was not able to get reliable information because of the uproar, he ordered him to be taken into the barracks.
35 When Paul got to the steps, he had to be carried by the soldiers because of the mob’s violence,
36 for the mass of people followed, yelling, “Take him away!”

That Double Causeway Bridge that JOSEPHUS measured to be approximately 600 FEET, was erected, to GIVE ARMED TROOPS of the TENTH LEGION a quick access to the TEMPLE to quell a Rebellion.