THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I know the above picture of the Original City of David, JERUSALEM, is a Drawing (second up from bottom in the Above Picture). However, the artist chose to depict the ONLY PIECE OF LEVEL GROUND, where the Threshing Floor of Ornan the Jebusite was LOCATED. Only Level Ground would work as a Threshing Floor, the harder the better. Every thing I have learned about Threshing Floors, in the City of David, that would have been the Correct and Perfect Location.

The THRESHING FLOOR had to be big enough to accommodate The Jewish Temple Complex such as this one:

Maybe even bigger.

1592790691440.png

1592790398091.png

So it was large enough to house the TEMPLE COMPLEX. They would cut the Wheat in Sheaves, on a Windy Day, spread out the Sheaves on the HARD ROCK Threshing Floor. Run across the untied Sheaves with a horse or cattle and sled. That would break the Wheat Kernels loose, then they Toss the straw and chaff in the air starting on the windy side of the Circle, letting the wind blow the Straw and Chaff away, leave the kernels of wheat behind. Then rake up the wheat kernels and put them in a basket. That Process has been used for several thousand of YEARS. That Threshing Floor in the City of David, Israel was the Perfect hard base for the Temple to be built, and the water was within REACH. NOT SO WITH THE SO-CALLED TEMPLE MOUNT.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Look at the top picture above, and see the TREES Below, the upper right corner. That is how they built THRESHING FLOORS in ISRAEL. On TOP of a Mountain or HILL, that was Shaved down to Bedrock, and therefore would have maximum wind effect, and the Perfect floor to use as a Threshing FLOOR. You do not want to have a dirt floor, because you would create more work for yourself, to clean the dirt out of the wheat kernels. The so-called Temple Mount on Mount Moriah Ridge. NEVER HAD SUCH A FLAT BEDROCK SPACE carved into it. That alone tells me (WITHOUT the OTHER SUPPORTING EVIDENCE), that WAS NOT the location of Ornan's THRESHING FLOOR, BUT MOUNT ZION was, even though it as only a few meters high, that KING DAVID bought.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The Altar of Sacrifice has been Dedicated. No we do not need it because the LORD's Blood was the final Sacrifice.

However, the Third Temple is Necessary to fulfill PROPHECY, and TIME IS SHORT. If the JEWS decide to build the TEMPLE on the WRONG SITE, the so-called Temple Mount, instead of the OPHEL in the CITY OF DAVID, it is only because the LORD Wanted it on the WRONG SITE, BECAUSE SATAN's Antichrist will sit on his throne there:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 (NASB)
3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?
6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Where did the Controversy about the CITY OF DAVID begin. It started in 1993, when archaeologists found a stone slab with writing, from the ancient Arameans, boasting "I just defeated the King of Judah, from the House of David." So the SEARCH for David's Palace began.
And the two most important finds in the Parking Lot Digs, the two Clay Seals that were hardened like pottery in the Fires when the BABYLONIANS burned Jerusalem, the City of David, are mentioned in the short video, dated Dec. 6, 2014:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I Am going to start POSTING the DAY the Video was actually POSTED ON Youtube.
This VIDEO was Posted on APRIL 16th, 2020. This is Frannie on of the most popular Tour Guides in the CITY OF DAVID.

Jul 6, 2020
You will be wrong, they are already Training the Priests, and all the Temple Artifacts are already made.

[video=youtube;F6prYdPPPaQ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyXAAm7K_3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kgbRusmqjs
Have been for a while from what I understand.
When i was talking to a Jewish rabbi at the wall years back they where praying the psalms for peace because of all the violence then. I basically told me the same thing. Even that they already have the ark.
IDK but he was in charge of the little temple on the left side of the wall.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Have been for a while from what I understand.
When i was talking to a Jewish rabbi at the wall years back they where praying the psalms for peace because of all the violence then. I basically told me the same thing. Even that they already have the ark.
IDK but he was in charge of the little temple on the left side of the wall.

I do not doubt that know where the Ark of the COVENANT is, and I think an American Archaeologist (I believe) he found it and did not go into the Room, and went and told the Temple Institute. I assume they HUSHED IT UP, you do not want every treasure hunter in the world going after it, so his claim remains unsubstantiated. Until it it time to move it into the Holy of Holies.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This video is dates Mar 20, 2017, it contains important information:

E

eternally-gratefull

I understand that according to Jewish beliefs it is the Messiah that builds the Temple. As they reject Jesus as the Messiah the only
person who can build it before his return is the antichrist so if a temple is built we will know who that person is. Meanwhile any
preparations for it may take place but the actual building will await his arrival. People also ignore the false prophet in the end time
scenario. This Satanic John the Baptist could be lurking around in plain sight right now. I leave it to readers to speculate who that
might be.
Where can I find in scripture where the antichrist builds the temple?

E

eternally-gratefull

Its more than some Jews. This has been the position of Israel at least since the destruction of the old one. Jesus was expected defeat the Romans and physically take over the country by his disciples. It was the common belief based on their understanding of scripture. Messiah means annointed one. The kings of Israel were annointed with oil and were called Messiahs. Jesus fulfilled the role of the Messiah when he rode in Jerusalem on a Donkey this was prophesied.

RE The False Prophet
It was not a reference to the antichrist. That was my take on the false prophet. They are two different individuals which is indicated by the fact that both are thrown into the lake of fire. John the Baptist was the last of the OT prophets. He paved the way for Christs ministry The false Prophet appears to support the Antichrist and urges people to worship his idol. His role and relationship with
the antichrist to me appears similar but not identical to John the Baptists role and relationship with jesus.
I can see this about the false prophet, since the Jews know messiah the king will be preceded, as does satan, he pictures the real to decide what the people. As he comes with signs and wonders

E

eternally-gratefull

VCO, the city of David is not in the New Testament, except for in Luke 2:4,11, because of "where David was" (John 7:42) (1 Samuel 16:1,18, 17:12,15,58, 20:6,28). When "they brought up the ark of the LORD" (1 Kings 8:4) (2 Chronicles 5:5), "out of the city of David, which is Zion" (1 Kings 8:1, 2 Chronicles 5:2), "the things which David his father had dedicated" (1 Kings 7:51) (2 Chronicles 5:1) had already been brought "in" (1 Kings 7:51, 2 Chronicles 5:1) to the temple. So at the same time they were bringing "the tabernacle of the congregation" (1 Kings 8:4, 2 Chronicles 5:5), from "Gibeon" (1 Kings 3:4, 1 Chronicles 16:39, 21:29, 2 Chronicles 1:3,13), "and all the holy vessels that were in the tabernacle" (1 Kings 8:4, 2 Chronicles 5:5), "up" (1 Kings 8:4, 2 Chronicles 5:5) to the temple - for the temple to be "dedicated" (1 Kings 8:63, 2 Chronicles 7:5).

The "tabernacle of David" (Acts 15:16, Amos 9:11, Isaiah 16:5) is talking about the temple that is about to be built, as it is "After this" (Acts 15:16) - talking about after "how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name" (Acts 15:14) (Acts 15:8), it is "In that day" (Amos 9:11) - as "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8) - in the same day as "the eyes of the LORD GOD are upon the sinful kingdom" (Amos 9:8), glory to God forever and ever, as he keeps the kingdom of Israel destroyed "from off the face of the earth" (Amos 9:8) since 2 Kings 17:6,23, while not destroying "the house of Jacob" (Amos 9:8), as the tribe of Judah, the Jews, continue until this day, glory to God - and they are beginning to go back today, as it is the LORD who has established the country of Israel, and is building up Zion (Psalms 102:16), and it is during the time (because of "And" (Isaiah 16:5)) the word of God says "hide the outcasts" (Isaiah 16:3), and "Let mine outcasts dwell with thee, Moab" (Isaiah 16:4) - during the "tribulation" (Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:24), that the temple will (already) be built - all before Jesus comes back. And the temple that is about to be built will not be built and then torn down, and then another one built after that. It will be the same "temple" (Revelation 11:2, Malachi 3:1) that goes through the tribulation, and the same one that Jesus reigns as King from when he comes back. Glory to God.

And tanakh you need to give everything you have against everyone to the Lord Jesus Christ (Matthew 6:15). I forgive you and Dino246, and everyone else that have come against me here in this place. I love all of you, and am just trying to do the best I can, with what the Lord has given me. Glory to God.
Hey bro

maybe you should go back and watch some of the man videos, I have even shared a few myself where after watching I cam totally convinced the wail where jews think is the Temple Mount is In fact fort Antonia, and the city of Jerusalem or city I’d david, was lower as VCO is showing
you have to be open minded, or all of this is for nought,

D

DWR

I have a few questions about the building of a third temple by the Jews.

Will God recognize it?
Will He accept the priest?
Will He accept the sacrifices?

If He does, then how does that line up with what Jesus did and said?
If not, would it not just be a building with a religious service rejected by God?

The Jews may build a building and hold religious services, but I do not believe it will be a Temple as was the case before Jesus and the cross.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Where can I find in scripture where the antichrist builds the temple?

NO WHERE that I have seen. HE TAKES OVER the TEMPLE at the Mid-Point in the Seven year peace Treaty. GOD WANTS IT BUILT, because the 70th Week of DANIEL has not happened YET. Because the Antichrist will sit on a throne, probably in the Holy of Holies, showing that he is god, is a FACT GOD ALREADY KNOWS, HE may want it build on the WRONG LOCATION. Many of the JEWS still think it is on the So-Called Temple Mount, even though JEWISH Archaeologists have proven it belongs in the City of David. So it may be built on the wrong location. There will be a Fourth TEMPLE built on the RIGHT LOCATION. A big clue is Zechariah 14 where it says the whole world of mortals with come to celebrate the Festival of Booths, requiring two trips to the TEMPLE.

D

DWR

NO WHERE that I have seen. HE TAKES OVER the TEMPLE at the Mid-Point in the Seven year peace Treaty. GOD WANTS IT BUILT, because the 70th Week of DANIEL has not happened YET. Because the Antichrist will sit on a throne, probably in the Holy of Holies, showing that he is god, is a FACT GOD ALREADY KNOWS, HE may want it build on the WRONG LOCATION. Many of the JEWS still think it is on the So-Called Temple Mount, even though JEWISH Archaeologists have proven it belongs in the City of David. So it may be built on the wrong location. There will be a Fourth TEMPLE built on the RIGHT LOCATION. A big clue is Zechariah 14 where it says the whole world of mortals with come to celebrate the Festival of Booths, requiring two trips to the TEMPLE.
If a priest sinned while in the Holy of Hollies he would die so how could the anti-Christ enter and survive?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I have a few questions about the building of a third temple by the Jews.

Will God recognize it?
Will He accept the priest?
Will He accept the sacrifices?

If He does, then how does that line up with what Jesus did and said?
If not, would it not just be a building with a religious service rejected by God?

The Jews may build a building and hold religious services, but I do not believe it will be a Temple as was the case before Jesus and the cross.

YES, because it is the FULFILLMENT OF THE 70th Week of DANIEL. So could this Prophecy be about the First Covenant and the Last Covenant ? ? ?

Matthew 20:16 (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The TWO WITNESSES will tell them ALL they need to know about the temple. I doubt it will include animal SACRIFICES, but it could be, because THE TWO WITNESSES WILL GET THEM TO RECOGNIZE JESUS IS THEIR MESSIAH, one of the MAIN things that the Two Witnesses of Revelation will have to explain to them. There are LOTS of other stuff that goes on in the TEMPLE, and the Festival of Booths is just one of them, and the Festival of First Fruits, etc.

Zechariah 14:16 (ESV)
16 Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths.

ARE THERE TWO COVENANTS going at the same time? I doubt it, the Church age ends FIRST in my opinion, and then the first Covenant Resumes with the 70th Week of Daniel, ONE week of Years, three and a half years of Peace, followed by three and a half years of BLOODSHED, and then THE SECOND COMING WILL HAPPEN. We are called out to go to the Wedding of the LAMB, and at the Second Coming, WE COME BACK TO EARTH WITH HIM IN THE LEAD, on WHITE HORSES.

Zechariah 14:4-5 (HCSB)
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. The Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, forming a huge valley, so that half the mountain will move to the north and half to the south.
5 You will flee by My mountain valley, for the valley of the mountains will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come and all the holy ones with Him.

The Mount of Olives splitting IS THE FIRST EVENT in the SECOND COMING. No it has not happened YET, but that Splitting will be LITERAL.

Where are the White Horses? The exact same event is described in Revelation.

Revelation 19:11-14 (HCSB)
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and He judges and makes war in righteousness.
12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and many crowns were on His head. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself.
13 He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is the Word of God.
14 The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen.

I know their as several different interpretations, here is my interpretation of 70th week of Daniel in this ultra simplified chart.
I believe with my whole heart, this will be the way Prophecy plays out. I think we are just about to the start of the 70th week of Daniel. Three and a half years into the so-called Peace Treaty, the Antichrist ends the Peace Treaty and ends the sacrifices, could be first fruits, which is grain, or it could be animal sacrifices, GODS CALL, then the Antichrist becomes the WORST ENEMY ISRAEL"S HAS EVER KNOWN:

Daniel 9:27 (NCV)
27 That leader will make firm an agreement with many people for seven years. He will stop the offerings and sacrifices after three and one-half years. A destroyer will do terrible things until the ordered end comes to the destroyed city.“

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

Revelation 20:4-5 (HCSB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and people seated on them who were given authority to judge. ⌊I⌋ also ⌊saw⌋ the people who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of God’s word, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and who had not accepted the mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years.
5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

The 70th Week is split, he begins his reign peacefully, BUT 1594511889938.png
he then becomes the most bloodthirsty dictator that ever lived.

Could this be the START of Antichrist's BLOODTHIRSTY REIGN OF TERROR ? ? ?

It is Prophesied ON THE WING of the TEMPLE.

Daniel 9:27 (NIV)
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him".

D

DWR

YES, because it is the FULFILLMENT OF THE 70th Week of DANIEL. So could this Prophecy be about the First Covenant and the Last Covenant ? ? ?

Matthew 20:16 (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

The TWO WITNESSES will tell them ALL they need to know about the temple. I doubt it will include animal SACRIFICES, but it could be, because THE TWO WITNESSES WILL GET THEM TO RECOGNIZE JESUS IS THEIR MESSIAH, one of the MAIN things that the Two Witnesses of Revelation will have to explain to them. There are LOTS of other stuff that goes on in the TEMPLE, and the Festival of Booths is just one of them, and the Festival of First Fruits, etc.

Zechariah 14:16 (ESV)
16 Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths.

ARE THERE TWO COVENANTS going at the same time? I doubt it, the Church age ends FIRST in my opinion, and then the first Covenant Resumes with the 70th Week of Daniel, ONE week of Years, three and a half years of Peace, followed by three and a half years of BLOODSHED, and then THE SECOND COMING WILL HAPPEN. We are called out to go to the Wedding of the LAMB, and at the Second Coming, WE COME BACK TO EARTH WITH HIM IN THE LEAD, on WHITE HORSES.

Zechariah 14:4-5 (HCSB)
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. The Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, forming a huge valley, so that half the mountain will move to the north and half to the south.
5 You will flee by My mountain valley, for the valley of the mountains will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come and all the holy ones with Him.

The Mount of Olives splitting IS THE FIRST EVENT in the SECOND COMING. No it has not happened YET, but that Splitting will be LITERAL.

Where are the White Horses? The exact same event is described in Revelation.

Revelation 19:11-14 (HCSB)
11 Then I saw heaven opened, and there was a white horse. Its rider is called Faithful and True, and He judges and makes war in righteousness.
12 His eyes were like a fiery flame, and many crowns were on His head. He had a name written that no one knows except Himself.
13 He wore a robe stained with blood, and His name is the Word of God.
14 The armies that were in heaven followed Him on white horses, wearing pure white linen.

I know their as several different interpretations, here is my interpretation of 70th week of Daniel in this ultra simplified chart.
I believe with my whole heart, this will be the way Prophecy plays out. I think we are just about to the start of the 70th week of Daniel. Three and a half years into the so-called Peace Treaty, the Antichrist ends the Peace Treaty and ends the sacrifices, could be first fruits, which is grain, or it could be animal sacrifices, GODS CALL, then the Antichrist becomes the WORST ENEMY ISRAEL"S HAS EVER KNOWN:

Daniel 9:27 (NCV)
27 That leader will make firm an agreement with many people for seven years. He will stop the offerings and sacrifices after three and one-half years. A destroyer will do terrible things until the ordered end comes to the destroyed city.“

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

Revelation 20:4-5 (HCSB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and people seated on them who were given authority to judge. ⌊I⌋ also ⌊saw⌋ the people who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of God’s word, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and who had not accepted the mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years.
5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

The 70th Week is split, he begins his reign peacefully, BUT View attachment 218813
he then becomes the most bloodthirsty dictator that ever lived.

Could this be the START of Antichrist's BLOODTHIRSTY REIGN OF TERROR ? ? ?

It is Prophesied ON THE WING of the TEMPLE.

Daniel 9:27 (NIV)
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him".

Thanks for your reply, but I disagree.
To allow the Temple worship to began before Jesus return would be blasphemy in my opinion.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
If a priest sinned while in the Holy of Hollies he would die so how could the anti-Christ enter and survive?

YOU FORGET, he is a DICTATOR Possessed by SATAN'S POWER, and Satan Can Do Miracles. Do you remember Pharoah's two magicians, TURNED THEIR STAFFS INTO REAL SNAKES TOO, by the Power of Satan. Satan has laid low for centuries, but he intends to deceive MANY in the Last Day by doing Miracles, because many had NEVER seen Him do Miracles. Now many will be DECEIVED by the miracles of the Antichrist, and in my opinion many in the Charismatic Churches, could fall for those satanic miracles.

D

DWR

YOU FORGET, he is a DICTATOR Possessed by SATAN'S POWER, and Satan Can Do Miracles. Do you remember Pharoah's two magicians, TURNED THEIR STAFFS INTO REAL SNAKES TOO, by the Power of Satan. Satan has laid low for centuries, but he intends to deceive MANY in the Last Day by doing Miracles, because many had NEVER seen Him do Miracles. Now many will be DECEIVED by the miracles of the Antichrist.
Indeed he is Satin and has has great power, but not as great as God.
God killed the priest that sinned in the Holy of Hollies so to say Satan could enter and survive is to say he has more power than God.

D

DWR

YOU FORGET, he is a DICTATOR Possessed by SATAN'S POWER, and Satan Can Do Miracles. Do you remember Pharoah's two magicians, TURNED THEIR STAFFS INTO REAL SNAKES TOO, by the Power of Satan. Satan has laid low for centuries, but he intends to deceive MANY in the Last Day by doing Miracles, because many had NEVER seen Him do Miracles. Now many will be DECEIVED by the miracles of the Antichrist, and in my opinion many in the Charismatic Churches, could fall for those satanic miracles.
But what happened to their snakes?

Apr 25, 2020
eternally-gratefull, I will only believe the word of God. Glory to God.

DWR, It is written all throughout the book of Ezekiel, chapters 40 - 48, about the exact specifications of the temple that is about to be built, that yes Jesus is going to rule from as King, glory to God. It is all right there, what is going to happen (Ezekiel 42:13,14, 43:18-27, chapter 44, 45:9-25, chapter 46), and how Jesus is going to come back to that temple (Ezekiel 43:1-9).

In Ezekiel 42:13,14 it talks about the priests performing the temple service before the word of God talks about Jesus returning in Ezekiel 43:1-9. This means that the priests will be performing the temple service in the first 3 1/2 years of the 7 year "covenant" (Daniel 9:27) the beast will make with them, as soon as the ten kings and the beast "receive power" (Revelation 17:12).

The "falling away" (2 Thessalonians 2:3) (Luke 21:12-19, Matthew 24:9-14, Mark 13:9-13 - all happening before the 7 year covenant) has already started to happen as Satan has had churches shut down for months now, and continues to keep them shut down over the lie called Coronavirus. Don't you see it now? Can't you see how much God loves you? If you can see this you are God's elect, and are on your way to heaven. Glory to God.

We are now entering the time of famine:

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of UIbread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. Amos 8:11,12

And Satan will keep this lie going as it morphs into various stages of having to "prove your healthiness" (among other things), all the way up until you take the mark of the beast - yes the majority of you that believe in the Coronavirus.

Yes God will accept the sacrifice of the Jews at this newly built temple because remember:

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Romans 11:25-28

and

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jeremiah 23:6

The word of God calls them "beloved" (Romans 11:28). And in Daniel 12:6 the question is asked, "How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?” (Daniel 12:6) And the answer given is 3 1/2 years (Daniel 9:7,11,12, Revelation 11:2, 12:6,14, 13:5) - the second 3 1/2 years of the 7 year "covenant" (Daniel 9:27) - "from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away" (Daniel 12:11) - "the daily sacrifice" (Daniel 12:11) coming from the place at the temple where they shall "lay the most holy things, and the meat offering, and the sin offering, and the trespass offering; for the place is holy” (Ezekiel 42:13) - written about before "the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east" (Ezekiel 43:2). Glory to God. It is all written what is going to happen. Praise God.

And "the priests that approach unto the LORD" (Ezekiel 42:13) before Jesus comes back mean that they approach the LORD God in Zion, where they are, because "the LORD dwelleth in Zion.” (Joel 3:21)

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the word of God:

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Revelation 17:12

is written as a future event, because when they come to power, the apostasy will already have happened, many of our brothers and sisters will already have been killed, as we will already have been "taken out of the way.” (2 Thessalonians 2:7) Remember, there is no rapture, as that is a lie from the pit of hell. The very terms "pre-trib", "mid-trib", and post-trib" were made to save face, to justify that they were wrong ever since the beginning of that lie - and that they still will not preach the truth and say "after the tribulation" (Matthew 24:29) (Mark 13:24) "we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air” (1 Thessalonians 4:17) - that is the very reason the apostasy is going to start growing massively, along with Satan's locking of the church's doors, because many, many people have falsely put their hope in a rapture - that is not coming, and will begin to turn on God, not knowing why he is leaving them here in the world during the things that are coming upon this world.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Daniel 12:10

So I tell you to stay strong brothers and sisters. The Lord put it on my heart these days the strength of the gospel:

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. Luke 22:31,32

The strength is the faith in Jesus Christ. There is power in faith in Jesus Christ (John 1:12), and that is what Satan wants. That is what he is after. Because if he can get you to stop believing in Jesus Christ, he can send you to hell for one of many, many ways. And realize the power of prayer. Just as Jesus prayed for Peter, pray for your pastors, and the other brothers and sisters, that their faith in Jesus Christ will remain strong. Even as Peter, if you have turned away, you can still turn back. Turn back and remain with us until the end. Your brother in Jesus Christ.