THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DWR

eternally-gratefull, I will only believe the word of God. Glory to God.

DWR, It is written all throughout the book of Ezekiel, chapters 40 - 48, about the exact specifications of the temple that is about to be built, that yes Jesus is going to rule from as King, glory to God. It is all right there, what is going to happen (Ezekiel 42:13,14, 43:18-27, chapter 44, 45:9-25, chapter 46), and how Jesus is going to come back to that temple (Ezekiel 43:1-9).

In Ezekiel 42:13,14 it talks about the priests performing the temple service before the word of God talks about Jesus returning in Ezekiel 43:1-9. This means that the priests will be performing the temple service in the first 3 1/2 years of the 7 year "covenant" (Daniel 9:27) the beast will make with them, as soon as the ten kings and the beast "receive power" (Revelation 17:12).

The "falling away" (2 Thessalonians 2:3) (Luke 21:12-19, Matthew 24:9-14, Mark 13:9-13 - all happening before the 7 year covenant) has already started to happen as Satan has had churches shut down for months now, and continues to keep them shut down over the lie called Coronavirus. Don't you see it now? Can't you see how much God loves you? If you can see this you are God's elect, and are on your way to heaven. Glory to God.

We are now entering the time of famine:

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of UIbread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it. Amos 8:11,12

And Satan will keep this lie going as it morphs into various stages of having to "prove your healthiness" (among other things), all the way up until you take the mark of the beast - yes the majority of you that believe in the Coronavirus.

Yes God will accept the sacrifice of the Jews at this newly built temple because remember:

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. Romans 11:25-28

and

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jeremiah 23:6

The word of God calls them "beloved" (Romans 11:28). And in Daniel 12:6 the question is asked, "How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?” (Daniel 12:6) And the answer given is 3 1/2 years (Daniel 9:7,11,12, Revelation 11:2, 12:6,14, 13:5) - the second 3 1/2 years of the 7 year "covenant" (Daniel 9:27) - "from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away" (Daniel 12:11) - "the daily sacrifice" (Daniel 12:11) coming from the place at the temple where they shall "lay the most holy things, and the meat offering, and the sin offering, and the trespass offering; for the place is holy” (Ezekiel 42:13) - written about before "the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east" (Ezekiel 43:2). Glory to God. It is all written what is going to happen. Praise God.

And "the priests that approach unto the LORD" (Ezekiel 42:13) before Jesus comes back mean that they approach the LORD God in Zion, where they are, because "the LORD dwelleth in Zion.” (Joel 3:21)

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the word of God:

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. Revelation 17:12

is written as a future event, because when they come to power, the apostasy will already have happened, many of our brothers and sisters will already have been killed, as we will already have been "taken out of the way.” (2 Thessalonians 2:7) Remember, there is no rapture, as that is a lie from the pit of hell. The very terms "pre-trib", "mid-trib", and post-trib" were made to save face, to justify that they were wrong ever since the beginning of that lie - and that they still will not preach the truth and say "after the tribulation" (Matthew 24:29) (Mark 13:24) "we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air” (1 Thessalonians 4:17) - that is the very reason the apostasy is going to start growing massively, along with Satan's locking of the church's doors, because many, many people have falsely put their hope in a rapture - that is not coming, and will begin to turn on God, not knowing why he is leaving them here in the world during the things that are coming upon this world.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Daniel 12:10

So I tell you to stay strong brothers and sisters. The Lord put it on my heart these days the strength of the gospel:

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren. Luke 22:31,32

The strength is the faith in Jesus Christ. There is power in faith in Jesus Christ (John 1:12), and that is what Satan wants. That is what he is after. Because if he can get you to stop believing in Jesus Christ, he can send you to hell for one of many, many ways. And realize the power of prayer. Just as Jesus prayed for Peter, pray for your pastors, and the other brothers and sisters, that their faith in Jesus Christ will remain strong. Even as Peter, if you have turned away, you can still turn back. Turn back and remain with us until the end. Your brother in Jesus Christ.
I disagree with your timing of the Temple described in Ezekiel.
It will not be built until Jesus returns.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I disagree with your timing of the Temple described in Ezekiel.
It will not be built until Jesus returns.

NO, no, that is the FOURTH TEMPLE, and I can prove it. OH YES, there will be a Fourth TEMPLE built after Jesus Returns, maybe by Jesus Himself, for the Children of 144,000 sealed in the mortal bodies to repopulate Israel.

The Third TEMPLE is built by JEWS in ISRAEL, and GOD will use it to fulfill the PROPHECY for ISRAEL.

2 Thessalonians 2:4-10 (NIV)
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?
6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.
7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

THIRD TEMPLE, may be built on the wrong location on the So-called Temple Mount, by JEWS in ISRAEL. GOD WANTS IT to fulfill PROPHECY.

FOURTH TEMPLE, may be built by Christ Himself, in the CITY OF DAVID on top of the 1st Temple and 2nd Temple specifically for MORTALS who will repopulate Israel, during HIS Millennial Reign.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Thanks for your reply, but I disagree.
To allow the Temple worship to began before Jesus return would be blasphemy in my opinion.

IT IS PROPHESIED THE ANTICHRIST WILL SIT IN IT, before JESUS COMES BACK TO DESTROY HIM WITH THE SWORD OF HIS MOUTH, or BREATH OF HIS MOUTH.

Read it again.

2 Thessalonians 2:4-10 (NIV)
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?
6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.
7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,
10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

WHEN DOES CHRIST DESTROY HIM, NOT 3.5 YEARS BEFORE HIS COMING, BUT AT HIS COMING.

massorite

Jan 3, 2015
THIRD TEMPLE - Has to be built on the site of Solomon's TEMPLE

Matthew 24:2 (ESV)
[SUP]2 [/SUP] But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”

So how was that Prophecy about the TEMPLE from JESUS, FULFILLED to the LETTER? Contrary to popular belief, Solomon's Temple was not on what the JEWS today call the TEMPLE MOUNT; and there is a lot more to the Story than just the damage done by the ROMAN'S in 70 A.D.

In addition to the Roman destruction of the TEMPLE, the Macabean King Simon, ordered the real TEMPLE MOUNT in what is now called the City of David, but was then at the time of Christ, the original location of Jerusalem; TURNED INTO A ROCK QUARRY. He did that because of what the Romans did in 70 A.D., saying even the Rock base was therefore DEFILED on the original Temple Mount. Macabeans removed several meters of rock and used it to fill in the Valley to the South, making a fairly level road coming in from the South to Jerusalem. That distance from the Southern Wall of Fort Antonia to the TEMPLE is only a difference of about 400 ft. to the south of what is today the city limits of Jerusalem.

The Dome of the Rock is in the CENTER of Fort Antonia.

On the Left is the South Wall in the Southeast corner, that is the property line for Jerusalem, South of that Wall is now the City of David. The silverish domed Mosque would be the Southwest corner of Fort Antonia, in this lower Picture.

See that big tree in the Olive grove left of the silver colored steel dome, it may be the one that is the oldest Olive Trees in Israel. At least I think that is the tree they were talking about. It would be about the Northwest corner of the TEMPLE OUTER WALL. See that turn in the road going to the right towards that big tree. To the left of that intersection is good size building with what looks like a bell tower. THAT BUILDING MAY BE SITTING ON THE ORIGINAL LOCATION OF SOLOMON'S TEMPLE. Somebody has to move the road, however the Palestinians have no claim to land south of that silver dome.

The Archeologists, and one of them is an Israelite, have been seeking an audiance with the Israeli Government, and the Temple Institute, and getting NO RESPONSE. They think it is because they have a very big, bitter pill to swallow, in admitting they have been praying at the WRONG WALL all these years. The Archeologists are convinced they can PROVE the Whaling Wall is actually only part of Fort Antonia.

Here is the Video the Archeologists recently put on You Tube:

NEWEST VIDEO Proving the TEMPLE WAS IN THE
CITY OF DAVID, South Just Outside JERUSALEM.
Video published June 18th, 2017

[video=youtube;kJpuw5-33y0]
Don't know where you are getting your info but the "Macabean King Simon" died 135 years before Christ was born and 165 years before Christ started his ministry.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I am not here to argue, but here to report NEWS about the Third Temple. So I will continue to report the News, instead of Debating Someone with opposing views.

The Altar of Sacrifice has been Dedicated. No we do not need it because the LORD's Blood was the final Sacrifice.

However, the Third Temple is Necessary to fulfill PROPHECY, and TIME IS SHORT. If the JEWS decide to build the TEMPLE on the WRONG SITE, the so-called Temple Mount, instead of the OPHEL in the CITY OF DAVID, it is only because the LORD Wanted it on the WRONG SITE, BECAUSE SATAN's Antichrist will sit on his throne there:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 (NASB)
3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.
5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?
6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.
8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;
9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Wow!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Don't know where you are getting your info but the "Macabean King Simon" died 135 years before Christ was born and 165 years before Christ started his ministry.
Simon bar Kokhba died in 135, or 136 A.D. He was not a king, but called himself PRINCE.

Simon ben Kosevah, or Cosibah, known to posterity as Bar Kokhba (Hebrew: שמעון בן כוסבה; died 135 CE), was a Jewish military leader who led the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire in 132 CE. The revolt established a three-year-long independent Jewish state in which Bar Kokhba ruled as Nasi ("Prince"). Some of the rabbinic scholars in his time imagined him to be the long-expected Messiah. Bar Kokhba fell in the fortified town of Betar, after a prolonged siege of three and half years. Wikipedia.

135 C.E. = Common Era or A.D.

Alternative Titles: Bar Koziba, Simeon bar Kochba, Simeon bar Kosba, Simeon bar Koseba

Bar Kokhba, original name Simeon Bar Kosba, Kosba also spelled Koseba, Kosiba, or Kochba, also called Bar Koziba, (died 135 CE), Jewish leader who led a bitter but unsuccessful revolt (132–135 CE) against Roman dominion in Judaea. Britannica

Shimon Bar-Kokhba - Jewish Virtual Library
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/shimon-bar-kokhba
Shimon Bar-Kokhba was the leader of the Jewish revolt against Rome between 132 and 135 C.E. Bar-Kokhba united his army in Judea and led the Jews in battle. This rebellion later became known as the Bar-Kokhba revolt.

Bar Kochba - New World Encyclopedia
https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bar_Kochba
Simon bar Kokhba (Hebrew: שמעון בר כוכבא, also transliterated as Bar Kokhva or Bar Kochba) was a messianic Jewish leader who led a major revolt against the Roman Empire in 132 C.E., establishing an independent Jewish state of Israel which he ruled for three years as Nasi ("prince," or "president").His state was conquered by the Romans in late 135 C.E. following a bloody two-year war.

It is is obvious we are talking about two DIFFERENT people from 2 different eras.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Its more than some Jews. This has been the position of Israel at least since the destruction of the old one. Jesus was expected defeat the Romans and physically take over the country by his disciples. It was the common belief based on their understanding of scripture. Messiah means annointed one. The kings of Israel were annointed with oil and were called Messiahs. Jesus fulfilled the role of the Messiah when he rode in Jerusalem on a Donkey this was prophesied.

RE The False Prophet
It was not a reference to the antichrist. That was my take on the false prophet. They are two different individuals which is indicated by the fact that both are thrown into the lake of fire. John the Baptist was the last of the OT prophets. He paved the way for Christs ministry The false Prophet appears to support the Antichrist and urges people to worship his idol. His role and relationship with
the antichrist to me appears similar but not identical to John the Baptists role and relationship with jesus.

The bitterest pill to swallow is that have to be ready to admit, they have been praying at the WRONG WALL for 620 some years. That is the MAJOR Stumbling BLOCK.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Indeed he is Satin and has has great power, but not as great as God.
God killed the priest that sinned in the Holy of Hollies so to say Satan could enter and survive is to say he has more power than God.

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE the POWER OF SATAN. That is exactly why I fear most Charismatics are prone to be DECEIVED by Satan. They mistakenly think, IT HAS TO BE GOD, when they think it is above Satan's Power. REMEMBER SATAN WAS THE MOST POWERFUL ANGEL. You cannot fathom how powerful he really is. SATAN LOVES to imitate GOD. Do you remember:

Daniel 3:19-25 (ASV)
19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
20 And he commanded certain mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their hosen, their tunics, and their mantles, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego.
23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste: he spake and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the aspect of the fourth is like a son of the gods.

I REPEAT, SATAN LOVES TO IMITATE THE MIRACLES OF GOD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW POWERFUL HE REALLY IS!

Do YOU know that Satan cannot do a Miracle for an UNSELFISH MOTIVE. That is all it takes to be LESS THAT WHAT GOD CAN DO.

You may not remember this Character, a Pakistani GURU by the Name of LORD MATTREYA. Was advertising he would do Miracles of the CHRIST to prove he was the REINCARNATION OF CHRIST, by going on international TV to Show the miracles of CHRIST, to CONVINCE the MASSES he was the REINCARNATION of CHRIST, back in the early 90's. So what miracle would CONVINCE YOU to be DECEIVED ?

Miracles SATAN has ALREADY DEMONSTRATED: Teleportation, and Showing all the Kingdoms at once, to CHRIST during His TEMPTATION. Two Thousand demons at ONE time possess TWO INDIVIDUALS. Stirring up THE WHOLE CROWD to Cry, "CRUCIFY HIM!"
WAY more POWERFUL than you can imagine.

Matthew 24:24-27 (NCV)
24 False Christs and false prophets will come and perform great wonders and miracles. They will try to fool even the people God has chosen, if that is possible.
25 Now I have warned you about this before it happens.
26 “If people tell you, ’The Christ is in the desert,’ don’t go there. If they say, ’The Christ is in the inner room,’ don’t believe it.
27 When the Son of Man comes, he will be seen by everyone, like lightning flashing from the east to the west.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (HCSB)
9 The coming ⌊of the lawless one⌋ is based on Satan’s working, with all kinds of false miracles, signs, and wonders,
10 and with every unrighteous deception among those who are perishing. ⌊They perish⌋ because they did not accept the love of the truth in order to be saved.
11 For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false,
12 so that all will be condemned—those who did not believe the truth but enjoyed unrighteousness.

D

DWR

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE the POWER OF SATAN. That is exactly why I fear most Charismatics are prone to be DECEIVED by Satan. They mistakenly think, IT HAS TO BE GOD, when they think it is above Satan's Power. REMEMBER SATAN WAS THE MOST POWERFUL ANGEL. You cannot fathom how powerful he really is. SATAN LOVES to imitate GOD. Do you remember:

Daniel 3:19-25 (ASV)
19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
20 And he commanded certain mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their hosen, their tunics, and their mantles, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego.
23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste: he spake and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the aspect of the fourth is like a son of the gods.

I REPEAT, SATAN LOVES TO IMITATE THE MIRACLES OF GOD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW POWERFUL HE REALLY IS!

Do YOU know that Satan cannot do a Miracle for an UNSELFISH MOTIVE. That is all it takes to be LESS THAT WHAT GOD CAN DO.

You may not remember this Character, a Pakistani GURU by the Name of LORD MATTREYA. Was advertising he would do Miracles of the CHRIST to prove he was the REINCARNATION OF CHRIST, by going on international TV to Show the miracles of CHRIST, to CONVINCE the MASSES he was the REINCARNATION of CHRIST, back in the early 90's. So what miracle would CONVINCE YOU to be DECEIVED ?

Miracles SATAN has ALREADY DEMONSTRATED: Teleportation, and Showing all the Kingdoms at once, to CHRIST during His TEMPTATION. Two Thousand demons at ONE time possess TWO INDIVIDUALS. Stirring up THE WHOLE CROWD to Cry, "CRUCIFY HIM!"
WAY more POWERFUL than you can imagine.

Matthew 24:24-27 (NCV)
24 False Christs and false prophets will come and perform great wonders and miracles. They will try to fool even the people God has chosen, if that is possible.
25 Now I have warned you about this before it happens.
26 “If people tell you, ’The Christ is in the desert,’ don’t go there. If they say, ’The Christ is in the inner room,’ don’t believe it.
27 When the Son of Man comes, he will be seen by everyone, like lightning flashing from the east to the west.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (HCSB)
9 The coming ⌊of the lawless one⌋ is based on Satan’s working, with all kinds of false miracles, signs, and wonders,
10 and with every unrighteous deception among those who are perishing. ⌊They perish⌋ because they did not accept the love of the truth in order to be saved.
11 For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false,
12 so that all will be condemned—those who did not believe the truth but enjoyed unrighteousness.
While most do not understand the power of Satan, NEVER include me in that bunch.
We ain't seen nothing yet.

Apr 25, 2020
DWR, the word of God is filled with scriptures about the temple that is about to be built. (Psalms 68:29, 79:1, Isaiah 56:7, 60:7, 66:20, Jeremiah 50:28, Ezekiel 8:14,16, 9:3,6,7, 10:3,4,18,19, 11:1, Ezekiel 40:5,45,47,48, 41:1,4-8,10,13-15,17,19-21,23,25,26, 42:8,15, 43:4-7,10-12,21, 44:4,5,7,8,9,11,14, 45:5,18-20, 46:24, 47:1, 48:21, Amos 8:3, Jeremiah 26:18, Micah 3:12, Haggai 2:6-9, Zechariah 8:9, 14:21 Malachi 3:1, Matthew 12:5,6, 23:16,17,21, 1 Corinthians 9:13, 2 Thessalonians 4:2, Revelation 11:1,2)

VCO, the temple about to be built will be the same temple that Jesus will enter and reign from. In the word of God it says about that temple:

And ye have not kept the charge of mine holy things: but ye have set keepers of my charge in my sanctuary for yourselves. Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel. Ezekiel 44:8,9

Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 14:21

Yes the word of God says:

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Acts 7:48

and

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Acts 17:24

But just as in the Old Testament the people said:

And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die. Exodus 20:19

and Moses said:

And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. Deuteronomy 18:17-19

Jesus, glory to God, is the first of the creation of God (Revelation 3:14). He is an exact replica of God, the very first thing that God created. He is God. He came out from God, and is God's plan from the beginning (Revelation 1:8,11, 21:6, 22:13). Glory to God.

Jesus said:

"for my Father is greater than I.” (John 14:28)

He also said:

I and my Father are one. John 10:30

So God is coming as Jesus to dwell in the temple that is about to be built. Glory to God. At the end of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus, when Jesus gives the kingdom to the Father (Daniel 7:13, 1 Corinthians 15:24), then God will descend from heaven (Revelation 21:3), and rule here in the world, without a temple (Revelation 21:22).

Glory to God.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
But what happened to their snakes?

DO NOT TRUST IN MIRACLES, You will be DECEIVED BY MIRACLES.

Matthew 7:21-23 (HCSB)
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ⌊only⌋ the one who does the
will of My Father in heaven.

22 On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name,
and
do many miracles in Your name?
23 Then I will announce to them,I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’

Revelation 16:14 (GW)
14 They are spirits of demons that do miracles. These spirits go to the kings of the whole world and gather them for the war on the frightening day of God Almighty.

1 Timothy 4:1-2 (NKJV)
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
VCO, the temple about to be built will be the same temple that Jesus will enter and reign from. In the word of God it says about that temple:

I have told you the TRUTH about there being a 4th TEMPLE, but go ahead and believe what you want to believe.

And you want to believe The Third Temple, where Satan sits showing himself a god, AND APPALLING YOU would like to believe that Christ would even want to Sit THERE ? ? ?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

AND THIS IS THE SAME TEMPLE:

Daniel 9:27 (HCSB)
27 He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator.

That DESTRUCTION Could be the END OF THE Antichrist and THE BUILDING HE SITS IN.

1594591681301.jpeg
The WORLD"S ARMIES want all the JEWS DEAD, and the Place where JESUS RETURNS TO, and Jerusalem's Mount of Olives IS WHERE HE IS PROPHESIED to Return To. They will certainly use NUKES.

Zechariah 14:1-9 (HCSB)
1 A day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided in your presence.
2 I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle. The city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations as He fights on a day of battle.
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. The Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, forming a huge valley, so that half the mountain will move to the north and half to the south.
5 You will flee by My mountain valley, for the valley of the mountains will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come and all the holy ones with Him.
6 On that day there will be no light; the sunlight and moonlight will diminish.
7 It will be a day known ⌊only⌋ to Yahweh, without day or night, but there will be light at evening.
8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea, in summer and winter alike.
9 On that day Yahweh will become King over all the earth—Yahweh alone, and His name alone.

D

DWR

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
I have told you the TRUTH about there being a 4th TEMPLE, but go ahead and believe what you want to believe.

And you want to believe The Third Temple, where Satan sits showing himself a god, AND APPALLING YOU would like to believe that Christ would even want to Sit THERE ? ? ?

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

AND THIS IS THE SAME TEMPLE:

Daniel 9:27 (HCSB)
27 He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator.

That DESTRUCTION Could be the END OF THE Antichrist and THE BUILDING HE SITS IN.

View attachment 218843
The WORLD"S ARMIES want all the JEWS DEAD, and the Place where JESUS RETURNS TO, and Jerusalem's Mount of Olives IS WHERE HE IS PROPHESIED to Return To. They will certainly use NUKES.

Zechariah 14:1-9 (HCSB)
1 A day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided in your presence.
2 I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle. The city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women raped. Half the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations as He fights on a day of battle.
4 On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the east. The Mount of Olives will be split in half from east to west, forming a huge valley, so that half the mountain will move to the north and half to the south.
5 You will flee by My mountain valley, for the valley of the mountains will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come and all the holy ones with Him.
6 On that day there will be no light; the sunlight and moonlight will diminish.
7 It will be a day known ⌊only⌋ to Yahweh, without day or night, but there will be light at evening.
8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea, in summer and winter alike.
9 On that day Yahweh will become King over all the earth—Yahweh alone, and His name alone.
You are mixing 70 AD events (2 Thes 2 and Dan 9:27) with 165 BC events (Zech 14). You futurists crack me up. Maybe open a history book or two.