THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 22, 2021
Ancient Roman Fortresses seemed to be designed similar to the grounds of the Temple Mount area. Rectangular in size and very large.

Roman fort at Masada, Israel

1629781532546.jpeg
Roman Fortress was a large legionary fortress located in present-day Carleon, Wales approx 79AD

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I am sorry my friends, but I had another Stoke, and an emergency Pacemaker was installed above my heart:

So I guess that makes me a partial Android.

So I may not be full time studying to see what the Sanhedrian is up to, or the Israeli Government is also up to. I will when I am healthy enough, continue to post some. Pray for time of the Rapture to come soon.

Aug 22, 2021
I am sorry my friends, but I had another Stoke, and an emergency Pacemaker was installed above my heart:

So I may not be full time studying to see what the Sanhedrian is up to, or the Israeli Government is also up to. I will when I am healthy enough, continue to post some. Pray for time of the Rapture to come soon.

Sending prayers for a quick recovery 🙏🙏🙏

Radius

Feb 11, 2013

Wow buddy, that's horrible news. I'm glad you're ok though. Take it easy, and when you're feeling better come on back! I'm praying for you.

Take care of yourself Brother. Do appreciate your posts and updates; very informative and interesting! Be praying for you.

God bless.

E

eternally-gratefull

Praying brother,

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Wow buddy, that's horrible news. I'm glad you're ok though. Take it easy, and when you're feeling better come on back! I'm praying for you.
AND EVERYONE ELSE who has been praying for me, a special BIG THANK
How are you doing VCO?
YOU.

It seems to be a blessing in disguise. My blood sugars have return to normal around 105 - 125, instead of around the 195 - 225.

I got my Laptop Back at no charge all that had to do was to shut the Automatic Night Mode. I hand no idea it was even in there, and never use it, and it started malfuctioning, so I am fine with it permanently OFF.

And Got used to going to bed earlier.

Not sure about Part of me is an android tho. But that Pacemaker seems to be working fine, and the extra energy is a BIG PLUS.

AND EVERYONE ELSE who has been praying for me, a special BIG THANK

YOU.

It seems to be a blessing in disguise. My blood sugars have return to normal around 105 - 125, instead of around the 195 - 225.

I got my Laptop Back at no charge all that had to do was to shut the Automatic Night Mode. I hand no idea it was even in there, and never use it, and it started malfuctioning, so I am fine with it permanently OFF.

And Got used to going to bed earlier.

Not sure about Part of me is an android tho. But that Pacemaker seems to be working fine, and the extra energy is a BIG PLUS.
Amen Brother, Praise The Lord for the great update!! So glad you are rebounding!

Lol, part android.

Never knew laptops have a night mode either, but good you are back.

Take care, stay well, and still praying for ya!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Jeremiah 26:18 (HCSB)
18 “Micah the Moreshite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah and said to all the people of Judah,
‘This is what the LORD of Hosts says:
Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become ruins, and the temple mount a forested hill.’

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1631635265701.png

No, their Tribe were not KINGS. They were King Makers, they were hired to conduct Coronation Ceremony's, for all Kingdoms in the mid-east. YES, the MAGI rode Horses, their Tribe Raised Arabian Hours and made a lucrative living, selling those as WAR HORSES to every King in the Mid-East. There is NO CAMELS associated any verse in the BIBLE, with the MAGI. It was a ERROR, based on the imagination of the Scribes, and they rode with no less than Ten Magi, and a 100 of the most skilled Warriors in the land, to protect the TREASURE.

So maybe we have been searching the wrong City for the TRUTH about the MAGI. We need to search the home town of the MAGI, for the first hand writing of the historical account of the MAGI journey to Bethlehem.

That road followed the Silk Road, and has several Watering holes along it. Perhaps this town, NISA. would be a good start of where the writings of the MAGI ended up:

Armenia, Media and the far west of Parthia, and the Gaugemela may have been their Dominant City. If I was to start to search for the Magi History of their Journey, I would start my search for it in or around Gaugemela. It is obvious that they had to have recorded the Journey, and why is nobody trying to search for the Document is Baffling to me.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Yes, they were taught by their Parents to believe Jesus of Nazareth was the Prophesied Messiah. VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION, and if you had a HISTORY Book that actually said that, wouldn't the go a long ways towards getting the Jews saved, and maybe even some Muslims too.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
As far as the Temple Mount, seeing videos that speculate that it is in the City of David. The Temple Mount that most people refer to was possibly a Roman Fortress, and this was probably where Jesus was sentenced to death. The golden mosque that you see in the picture, was once a church. If you look around you may find pictures of the stone in the mosque, where crosses where etched in. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
As far as the Temple Mount, seeing videos that speculate that it is in the City of David. The Temple Mount that most people refer to was possibly a Roman Fortress, and this was probably where Jesus was sentenced to death. The golden mosque that you see in the picture, was once a church. If you look around you may find pictures of the stone in the mosque, where crosses where etched in. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

You are sadily mistaking. The REAL Temple Mount was the REAL JEWISH Temple, THE END BECAME DURING THE TIME PERIOD FOR THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE, IT BECAME A MOSIQUE, THEN THE CRUSADERS IT BECAME A CONGQUERED THE LAND INCLUDING THE LAND, INCLUDING the current JEWISH State.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
You are sadily mistaking. The REAL Temple Mount was the REAL JEWISH Temple, THE END BECAME DURING THE TIME PERIOD FOR THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE, IT BECAME A MOSIQUE, THEN THE CRUSADERS IT BECAME A CONGQUERED THE LAND INCLUDING THE LAND, INCLUDING the current JEWISH State.

I'm gonna disagree with your Temple Mount location, but not saying, I know for sure. It's just what I believe to be true.

Didn't watch these videos, but they might give evidence, for a different location.

justbyfaith

Sep 16, 2021
I believe that when the Temple is rebuilt, it will be rebuilt not on the original temple mount (the people will get it wrong as to where its foundation really ought to be).

As the result, when the Antichrist sits in the temple of God, the only person to whom he will be shewing to be God is himself.

Sep 20, 2021
There is no third temple. Jesus Himself is THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE of the temple. The New Covenant is spiritual.