THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JAPOV

I don't think things are absolutely right or wrong.

But sometimes we can't decide how events go.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.( Matthew 5:9)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.( Matthew 5:10)

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;(Ephesians 2:14)

The wall built between Israel and Palestine represents discord,not peace.

If Israel wants to rebuild the temple, how can it glorify our Lord God if there is contradiction and discord in the process between Israel and Palestine.

(Now that virtual reality technology is very developed, why not build a digital temple,No matter where the temple is built, it will not have any side effects.)

It seems to me that the world has worshiped idols and wanted peace and war at the same time.
It really doesn't matter what we do or think... It's all coming together just as God said it would :cool:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I don't think things are absolutely right or wrong.

But sometimes we can't decide how events go.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.( Matthew 5:9)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.( Matthew 5:10)

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;(Ephesians 2:14)

The wall built between Israel and Palestine represents discord,not peace.

If Israel wants to rebuild the temple, how can it glorify our Lord God if there is contradiction and discord in the process between Israel and Palestine.

(Now that virtual reality technology is very developed, why not build a digital temple,No matter where the temple is built, it will not have any side effects.)

It seems to me that the world has worshiped idols and wanted peace and war at the same time.
Yes and GOD SAID:

Isaiah 46:11-12 (NIV)
11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.
12 Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Yes and GOD SAID:

11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
Indeed, Jesus to fulfill the law.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Indeed, Jesus to fulfill the law.
That is not what he SAID:

Jesus fulfilling the law, is only a small part of it.

The Third Temple, and the Fourth Temple, is another Part of it.

1652252126990.png
Third Temple on the site of the real Mt. Zion on the OPHEL:

Nehemiah 3:26-27 (ASV)
26 (Now the Nethinim dwelt in Ophel, unto the place over against the water gate toward the east, and the tower that standeth out.)
27 After him the Tekoites repaired another portion, over against the great tower that standeth out, and unto the wall of Ophel.

1 Chronicles 26:16 (HCSB)
16 it was the west ⌊gate⌋ and the gate of Shallecheth on the ascending highway for Shuppim and Hosah. There were guards stationed at every watch. (What were they guarding, .... the KING.)

1652257442906.png

2 Kings 23:11-15 (HCSB)
11 He did away with the horses that the kings of Judah had dedicated to the sun. ⌊They had been⌋ at the entrance of the LORD’s temple in the precincts by the chamber of Nathan-melech the court official, and he burned up the chariots of the sun.
12 The king tore down the altars that were on the roof—Ahaz’s upper chamber that the kings of Judah had made—and the altars that Manasseh had made in the two courtyards of the LORD’s temple. Then he smashed them there and threw their dust into the Kidron Valley.
13 The king also defiled the high places that were across from Jerusalem, to the south of the Mount of Destruction, which King Solomon of Israel had built for Ashtoreth, the detestable idol of the Sidonians; for Chemosh, the detestable idol of Moab; and for Milcom, the abomination of the Ammonites.
14 He broke the sacred pillars into pieces, cut down the Asherah poles, then filled their places with human bones.
15 He even tore down the altar at Bethel and the high place that Jeroboam son of Nebat, who caused Israel to sin, had made. Then he burned the high place, crushed it to dust, and burned the Asherah.

2 Chronicles 33:14-17 (NKJV)
14 After this he built a wall outside the City of David on the west side of Gihon, in the valley, as far as the entrance of the Fish Gate; and it enclosed Ophel, and he raised it to a very great height. Then he put military captains in all the fortified cities of Judah.
15 He took away the foreign gods and the idol from the house of the LORD, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the LORD and in Jerusalem; and he cast them out of the city.
16 He also repaired the altar of the LORD, sacrificed peace offerings and thank offerings on it, and commanded Judah to serve the LORD God of Israel.
17 Nevertheless the people still sacrificed on the high places, but only to the LORD their God.

2 Chronicles 27:3 (NJB)
3 It was he who built the Upper Gate of the Temple of Yahweh and carried out considerable work on the wall of the Ophel.

AND the TIME HE WILL GATHER THE NATIONS to make WAR on the nations, as in:

Zechariah 14:2-4 (NCV)
2 I will bring all the nations together to fight Jerusalem. They will capture the city and rob the houses and attack the women. Half the people will be taken away as captives, but the rest of the people won’t be taken from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go to war against those nations; he will fight as in a day of battle.
4 On that day he will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives will split in two, forming a deep valley that runs east and west. Half the mountain will move toward the north, and half will move toward the south.

And the Plan that the 144,000 will be spared through the Split in Mt. of Olives.

And the Plan for HIS earthly KINGDOM for a 1000 years is ALL PLANNED OUT,
AND WILL HAPPENS EXACTLY AS HE PLANNED IT.

Even so, COME LORD JESUS!

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
"The denial of the existence of a First or Second Temple on the Mount, however, is a relatively new phenomenon. Indeed, early Muslim leaders eagerly acknowledged that the Temple Mount was the location of Solomon’s Temple.

It is said that in 638, the Islamic conqueror Caliph Umar Ibn al-Khattab had scarcely entered Jerusalem when he asked for the location of the Solomon’s Temple. Upon seeing the rubbish heap on the Temple Mount, he supposedly began clearing it with his own hands. The early Muslims referred to Jerusalem as the “City of the Temple.”

As late as 1925, the Supreme Moslem Council in Jerusalem proudly included an unequivocal reference to the Temple in its official guidebook to the Haram al-Sharif, the Noble Sanctuary, which is the name used by Muslims for the Temple Mount. “Its identity with the site of Solomon’s Temple is beyond dispute,” the guide asserts."

https://forward.com/opinion/116770/denial-on-the-temple-mount/

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
It is said that in 638, the Islamic conqueror Caliph Umar Ibn al-Khattab had scarcely entered Jerusalem when he asked for the location of the Solomon’s Temple. Upon seeing the rubbish heap on the Temple Mount, he supposedly began clearing it with his own hands. The early Muslims referred to Jerusalem as the “City of the Temple.”
Well... he did not see the ruins of Solomon's temple- I'm pretty sure about that. He didn't even see the ruins of Herod's temple. He might have seen the ruins to the Temple of Jupiter that on the "temple mount" and demolished in 325: but probably not: in 363 the Jews were invited by "Julian the Apostate" to come back to Jerusalem... and actually began building a third temple... until they were kicked right back out of there... so they might have found "ruins" of an incomplete temple OR ruins of something built there on the "temple mount" from the Byzantine period; but definitely not a Jewish Temple.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
"The denial of the existence of a First or Second Temple on the Mount, however, is a relatively new phenomenon. . . .
I USED TO BELIEVE the IT was a matter of recorded History, because it came from the JEWS. IT DID NOT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE EXILED FROM the Country for over a 1000 years from 135 A.D. until 1215 A.D.

I also did not know that the

1652341399601.png

And here are the 5 locations in RED that the Sanhedrin had to VOTE one. IT was NO location for the TEMPLE, was the right location. Just a foolhearty educated guessing.

1652342313685.png

That Pink one is the correct LOCATION. Then they tried to pick the Mt. Zion, location, with equal un-success as the TEMPLE.

Then I decided, I had been confused by blindly just trusting the Sadhedrin and quick found numerous verses and Archaelogical evidence pointing to the OPHEL. The JEWS were so convinced it had to be the Highest HILL, and mistaken that the Name of the WHOLE RIDGE was named Mt. Moriah, and the Center flat topped Mount was Mount Zion. That Prince Simon bar Kokhba in 132 A.D. had ordered Mt. Zion be stripped of all the defiled bed rock to Prepare to The TEMPLE. So bit by bit, I uncovered the TRUTH.

Most People just accept the Sanhedrin's decision blindly without reading what the evidence for the OPHEL, and without realizing the water poured into a Cistern, becomes dead water VERY QUICKY, not LIVING WATER, NEEDED FOR THE TEMPLE.

May 22, 2020
I USED TO BELIEVE the IT was a matter of recorded History, because it came from the JEWS. IT DID NOT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE EXILED FROM the Country for over a 1000 years from 135 A.D. until 1215 A.D.

I also did not know that the

View attachment 239885

And here are the 5 locations in RED that the Sanhedrin had to VOTE one. IT was NO location for the TEMPLE, was the right location. Just a foolhearty educated guessing.

term needs View attachment 239886

That Pink one is the correct LOCATION. Then they tried to pick the Mt. Zion, location, with equal un-success as the TEMPLE.

Then I decided, I had been confused by blindly just trusting the Sadhedrin and quick found numerous verses and Archaelogical evidence pointing to the OPHEL. The JEWS were so convinced it had to be the Highest HILL, and mistaken that the Name of the WHOLE RIDGE was named Mt. Moriah, and the Center flat topped Mount was Mount Zion. That Prince Simon bar Kokhba in 132 A.D. had ordered Mt. Zion be stripped of all the defiled bed rock to Prepare to The TEMPLE. So bit by bit, I uncovered the TRUTH.

Most People just accept the Sanhedrin's decision blindly without reading what the evidence for the OPHEL, and without realizing the water poured into a Cistern, becomes dead water VERY QUICKY, not LIVING WATER, NEEDED FOR THE TEMPLE.

IF the cistern element should become an important point we have experience;

Your ...pink designation is not ledgible.

As a child all we had was a cistern for potable water supply. There is nothing wrong with one as long as it is properly treated in care. We would clean it every 4-5 years...with no challenges. It never caused problems of any kind. It was re-supplied with water from the metal house roof and gutters. In a drought setting we hauled water from a nearby spring for re-supply.

Your ...dead..... term needs defining.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Interesting how He preserved the true location all this time, just as He did the Holy land, it quit raining after the destruction of the temple and diaspora. Mark Twain spoke of how desolate the holy land was, and how as he traveled to Jerusalem it became more and more desolate. Today when you look at a satellite photo it is indeed a land of abundance. I am told they produce so much that if there were a famine in Europe their supply would make it not noticeable.
https://earth.google.com/web/search...q7Olc9EQBFKT1_nX8tEQBmo0Xs1lNhWwCE1WqHqQd1WwA

May 22, 2020
Interesting how He preserved the true location all this time, just as He did the Holy land, it quit raining after the destruction of the temple and diaspora. Mark Twain spoke of how desolate the holy land was, and how as he traveled to Jerusalem it became more and more desolate. Today when you look at a satellite photo it is indeed a land of abundance. I am told they produce so much that if there were a famine in Europe their supply would make it not noticeable.
https://earth.google.com/web/search...q7Olc9EQBFKT1_nX8tEQBmo0Xs1lNhWwCE1WqHqQd1WwA
So correct.

Their achievements are prophesized in scriptures and they have actually turned the desert into a well based growing platform...even with all the water from the sea they can use, including desalting and supplying to other countries......BIG TIME.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
A land flowing with milk and honey, and in our time we may see the fulfillment.(y)
I recall several years ago ,hearing Benjamin Netanyahu speaking to the National Press club about how the previous year only Canada had more new companies stock trading on the NYSE than Israel, that they first thought they needed industry and had now come to realize they needed to work with their minds. Fulfilling more scripture of how the world would come to them for wisdom.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1652398165307.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1652400963816.png
I am fully convinced that the TEMPLE belongs on the OPHEL, due south, just across the highway
from the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Below that group of trees you see in this picture.
WHY THERE? Because of this that was Published in the history by JOSEPHUS:

1652403512693.png
QUOTE:
The Works of Flavius Josephus:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:
" . . .

There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits, having a temple over against it, . . ."

If this image of The Palace Complex, stairs up to the level of the TEMPLE, and does not line up with it Perfectly. Please forgive me, as I had all kinds of problem getting it to Line Up today. As far as I know, no one has ever tried to dig in those TREES. Dispite this:

Isaiah 8:18 (NIV)
18 Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Isn't "eminent domain" a thing in Israel..? Why don't they just buy that guy's house and dig? If his house is over the holy place, isn't that like... bad, or something? Forbidden? They have to know that it's possible the Temple was there- they should just buy the house and look.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Another thing that is confusing is: I thought the Jews were not totally 100% banned- they were allowed to come in once a year- On Yom Kippor, I think to do a pilgrimage- and then they had to leave: but you would think that it would be passed down through the generations where the temple was, and the fact that that giant fortress was, in fact, a fortress, and not the temple.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I found something else about the WATER GATE. Very interesting indeed.

Nehemiah 3:26 (HCSB)
26 and the temple servants living on Ophel ⌊made repairs⌋ opposite the Water Gate toward the east and the tower that juts out.

1652509385614.png

That Tower was one of the many Guard Towers. Almost every Gate on the outside City wall had a Tower or Two. The Pool at the bottom of the City of David, was the famous Pool called the Siloam Pool that was fed by the Tunnel that Hezekiah ordered his men to dig.

Nehemiah 3:29 (HCSB)
29 After them Zadok son of Immer made repairs opposite his house. And beside him Shemaiah son of Shecaniah, guard of the East Gate, made repairs.

Many have Confused the East Gate with the Water Gate, but Josephus said when he was standing in the EAST GATE, on Holy Holidays (all gate were open during Holidays, he could see the Curtain of the HOLY OF HOLIES in the TEMPLE. That means it was at Temple Top Level, whereas the Water Gate was on Solomon's Palace level. Deeper in the ground where the Archaeologist, thinks Solomon's Palace was, they found King David's Palace. None of Ancient Jerusalem from Herod's time was ever found. WHY? Caesar ordered it to be completely DESTROYED, and the Soldiers did Just THAT. They dismantled Jerusalem every single BLOCK, probably stockpiled it, because Caesar wanted it replaced with a new Roman City, by the name of: "Aelia Capitolina". So Herodian stones, were used in Ancient Jerusalem and Later in "Aelia Capitolina".

One of the Walled Cities that David supposed had constructed.
1652564284342.png See the Raised Parts, those are watchtowers. 1652566600644.png d
Damascus Gate (Replica). Notice the Shooting slots in the wall for Archers.

HOW DO I KNOW? GOD TOLD US! {See my post 2,729, and Jer. 26:15.}

NEXT POST: I just discover a part of Josephus's righting that Proves the TEMPLE in Ancient Jerusalem was ON THE OPHEL.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I my open, this proof is the best that I have ever found.

Where is the Exit Hole for Warren's Shaft ? ? ?

1652569529135.png

I think this book is one of Josephus.

QUOTE:
. . .

The southern were: nearest to the west, the upper gate, then the gate of burning, the gate of the first-born, and the water-gate. And why was its name called the water-gate? Because through it they brought the pitcher of water for pouring out for the “Feast of Tabernacles.” Rabbi Eliezer, the son of Jacob, said: “And by it the waters were flowing down, with the direction of coming out below the threshold of the Temple {That is the definition of living water. And if it is put into a cistern, it is no longer living water.}. And opposite to them to the north were: (nearest to the west) the gate of Jeconiah, the gate of offering, the gate of the women, and the gate of the song. And why was it called the gate of Jeconiah? Because by it Jeconiah went out into captivity. That on the east was the gate of Nicanor, and it had two wickets, one on its right and the other on its left. And there were two [gates] to the west; they had no name.
Sketches of Jewish Social Life in the Days of Christ.
:End QUOTE.

Now follow my reasoning.

The only source of Living Water is the Gihon Springs, the only place in Jerusalem when they plugged the two bottom exit holes, in this Psyphen Spring, is the exit hole up top the GROUND in the middle of the Potatoe Field on the OPHEL. When the Jews figure that all out, they all will know where the TEMPLE should be, ON THE OPHEL.

1652572503310.png

Looking for Warren's Shaft EXIT:

Where it begins.