THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

This thread is in the Bible discussion forum. So discussing this as it relates to the Bible is on topic.
I know you dont want to hear from anyone not in the amen section neither did the Pharisees want to hear Jesus or the Apostles.
And they commanded them not to speak. But they did not obey and neither shall I.
This new temple they are attempting is not a temple of God, but is a temple against Christ. Jesus said he will tear down the temple and rebuild it in three days. He was talking about himself as the temple. Jesus is the Temple of God.
See ya.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I wonder what he thinks about these verses:

Titus 3:9 (HCSB)
9 But avoid foolish debates, genealogies, quarrels, and disputes about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

Proverbs 6:14 (NCV)
14 They make evil plans in their hearts and are always starting arguments.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
I wonder what he thinks about these verses:

Titus 3:9 (HCSB)
9 But avoid foolish debates, genealogies, quarrels, and disputes about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

Proverbs 6:14 (NCV)
14 They make evil plans in their hearts and are always starting arguments.
So these are excuses to not correct error.

Titus... About the law is the subject.
Proverbs is a good example of the evil plans of building another temple.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
Jesus and his church are the temple.

Do you not know that you are the temple of God?

That returning to sacrifices is an affront to Christ.

Zechariah 21 is not about a man made temple.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
excavations of the mosque’s foundations after it was destroyed in an earthquake in 1927. He discovered beneath the floor of the mosque the remains of a Jewish miqveh (ritual pool used for purification). It dated to the time of the Second Temple when Jews immersed at this site before entering the Temple precincts. These findings, hidden deep in the British Mandatory archives department because they embarrassed Muslim officials, now provide evidence that the ancient Temple stood on the modern Temple Mount and was a place of Jewish presence.

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022
Post 2,805 is an excerpt from the article in post 2,806 . I should have made them one post.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
ABSOLUTELY, my understanding is WE (Born Again Christians) cannot go to the Wedding of the Lamb, until they (Jews) at the least start the THIRD TEMPLE. The Calling Out of Church to go the the Wedding in Heaven, Has to happen absolutely before this verse, or even sooner.

Revelation 5:5 (HCSB)
5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Stop crying. Look! The Lion from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has been victorious so that He may open the scroll and its seven seals.”

The Church has been RAPTURED to HEAVEN for the WEDDING.

Revelation 3:10 (NCV)
10 You have obeyed my teaching about not giving up your faith. So I will keep you from the time of trouble that will come to the whole world to test those who live on earth.
{When that hour comes, we will no longer be on earth.}

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (NCV)
9 God did not choose us to suffer his anger but to have salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 6:16-17 (NASB)
16 and they *said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

NOW that is the ONLY Prophecy Question, I will answer on this THREAD.

If you want a site where you can feel free to discuss PROPHECY, then start one YOURSELF.
I just asked your opinion. Thought that might fit the topic.

You said

"THIS IS ABOUT NEWS FROM JEWISH OFFICIALS ABOUT OR ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE THIRD TEMPLE, SELECTION OF THE SITE, CONSTRUCTION, AND CHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE THE THIRD TEMPLE IS THE WILL OF GOD. "

So, not only you, but everyone posting on these 140+ pages supports the construction of this temple?
I did not know that.
Who do you think will accept worship in this temple when it's completed?

Dirtman

Jul 19, 2022

You said

"THIS IS ABOUT NEWS FROM JEWISH OFFICIALS ABOUT OR ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE THIRD TEMPLE, SELECTION OF THE SITE, CONSTRUCTION, AND CHRISTIANS WHO BELIEVE THE THIRD TEMPLE IS THE WILL OF GOD. "

So, not only you, but everyone posting on these 140+ pages supports the construction of this temple?
I did not know that.
This is why I felt it necessary to expose the fact that not only building this temple but that also the worship inside would be a great and horrible sin.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
So these are excuses to not correct error.

Titus... About the law is the subject.
Proverbs is a good example of the evil plans of building another temple.
NO, it really is not a Thread about Third Temple in Prophecy, you Got it all Wrong, and has nothing to do with what you want to say.

Where is the Correct Location of the Third Temple?
AND
What they are finding in the Digs, that validate the Second Temple was on the OPHEL.
AND
What the Sanhedrin is planning to do about the Third Temple.
AND
What the TEMPLE INSTITUTE is SAYING.
AND
What the experts in Archaeological Digs are SAYING.
AND
What people like Bible Scholar BOB CORNUKE, an expert on the Third Temple, are saying.
AND
What the Official Guides for the City of David to the Digs are also saying.

............................................................................................................... TEMPLE MOUNT.
1658980307182.png

1658988387458.jpeg

1658980641293.png

1658984063033.png

Bob Cornuke (born 1951[citation needed]) is an American writer and president of the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration Institute (BASE), which is operated from his home in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He holds a Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and a Ph.D. in Bible and Theology.
1658986361448.png

1658987140824.png

1658987659132.png

All that and MORE is appropriate subjects to discuss here; But it is not a Discussion about Biblical Prophecy. YOU are in a Different Ball Park at least 1500 miles or more, AWAY. Can't you understand you made a mistake thinking the thread was about Biblical Prophecy. PLEASE find an appropriate THREAD, or Start One Yourself.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
If everyone wants to, we could all put him on our IGNORE LIST ? ? ?

lastofall

Aug 26, 2014
it is written: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

You said

I did not know that.

Here is WHY? God Said what HE has Planned, that HE will bring about and do.

His plan is to allow the Jews to build the THIRD TEMPLE, so that Satan can walk in and SIT DOWN on GOD's SEAT. How do I KNOW? There are NO seats in the TEMPLE except ONE. The MERCY SEAT in the Holy of Holies:

1658994358114.jpeg
It will quickly lead to the End of Satan's rule here on EARTH.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

That is THE THIRD TEMPLE. HE PLANNED IT ALL BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
it is written: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
One little Flaw in your THEORY.

For us Born Again Believers, that is TRUE, and once the RAPTURE Happens, we will be in our Spiritual body.

For the Unsaved JEWS and the rest of the Unsaved, it is not TRUE. Yes the Two Witnesses will lead them to recognize JESUS IS THEIR MESSIAH, but not until then. They will go to the TEMPLE {physically rebuild here on EARTH}, including the Feist Days. In the Millennium CHRIST HIMSELF WILL BUILD a much Larger TEMPLE for the JEWS, which will be the Fourth TEMPLE. WE will not NEED ONE, but the JEWS who recognize CHRIST AS THEIR MESSIAH, will not Get there IMMORTAL SPIRITUAL BODY, but the Jews remain in there MORTAL Body for several hundreds of Years. They are the 144.000 and they will not get their Spiritual Body at the ETERNAL STATE, after the 1000 Year Kingdom of Christ is over.

Zechariah 14:11-18 (NIV)
11 It will be inhabited; never again will it be destroyed. Jerusalem will be secure.
12 This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
13 On that day men will be stricken by the LORD with great panic. Each man will seize the hand of another, and they will attack each other.
14 Judah too will fight at Jerusalem. The wealth of all the surrounding nations will be collected--great quantities of gold and silver and clothing.
15 A similar plague will strike the horses and mules, the camels and donkeys, and all the animals in those camps.
16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles. {Most Christians, do not know this, but the Feast of Tabernacles, there is a mandatory two trips to the TEMPLE, to worship GOD. This is the Fourth TEMPLE, built by Christ himself, about 300 miles northeast of Jerusalem.}
17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain.
18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The LORD will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

Ezekiel 10:3-15 (NASB)
3 Now the cherubim were standing on the right side of the temple when the man entered, and the cloud filled the inner court.
4 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub to the threshold of the temple, and the temple was filled with the cloud and the court was filled with the brightness of the glory of the LORD.

5 Moreover, the sound of the wings of the cherubim was heard as far as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty when He speaks.
6 It came about when He commanded the man clothed in linen, saying, "Take fire from between the whirling wheels, from between the cherubim," he entered and stood beside a wheel.
7 Then the cherub stretched out his hand from between the cherubim to the fire which was between the cherubim, took some and put it into the hands of the one clothed in linen, who took it and went out.
8 The cherubim appeared to have the form of a man's hand under their wings.
9 Then I looked, and behold, four wheels beside the cherubim, one wheel beside each cherub; and the appearance of the wheels was like the gleam of a Tarshish stone.
10 As for their appearance, all four of them had the same likeness, as if one wheel were within another wheel.
11 When they moved, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went; but they followed in the direction which they faced, without turning as they went.
12 Their whole body, their backs, their hands, their wings and the wheels were full of eyes all around, the wheels belonging to all four of them.
13 The wheels were called in my hearing, the whirling wheels.
14 And each one had four faces. The first face was the face of a cherub, the second face was the face of a man, the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
15 Then the cherubim rose up. They are the living beings that I saw by the River Chebar.

Very few people today, realize ALL the 144,000 are JEWS, and go into the 1000 Year KINGDOM of Christ in their Mortal bodies. I'd RATHER go to heaven for the Wedding of the Lamb, than in the Pre-Tribulation, than wait till after the 1000 Year Kingdom is finished.

Isaiah 65:20-22 (NIV)
20 "Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; he who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere youth; he who fails to reach a hundred will be considered accursed.
21 They will build houses and dwell in them; they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the works of their hands.

NOW DO YOU SEE THE NEED IN GOD'S PLANNING FOR THE THIRD AND FOURTH TEMPLE.

Mortals go to TEMPLE to worship, while we Go Directly to CHRIST to Worship.

1659035699445.png . 1659034820810.png

By the time that the Desolation Happens, the Third Temple is Finished. What is Desolation? Perhaps this?

1659036173085.png

1659040801176.png

This is outside the parameters of the subject of this THREAD. I did so, because, I had several others asking Questions about what I believe. NO, I do not want this THREAD HIGH-JACKED. It is to critical, and too timely to get Side Tracked. I through enough info in it to make it some what acceptable.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Before anyone gets Confused, let me point out the CHEBAR RIVER and the CHEBAR CANAL. I think everyone here knows the difference. Canal is MAN MADE, and River is GOD MADE. I think Map makers should know the Difference before they make there FIRST MAP.

This map, has and error in the Name of the River in question and mistook the name of the the small town HARBOR, for the name of the River. And the Chebar Canal he misnamed it Chebar River.

I will try to show you how I tracked it down. Do you see that Y in the River just above the words Israelite Settlements. Look what is CALLED on an OLDER MAP:

Chaber River which could be a mis-spelling or the difference is two different languages. But that Y in the river is a dead give away.
Notice there is NO Gozan on this map, so the Town must have gotten it's Start Later on. So when you see Gozan as a larger down, .... we know it is a newer map.

1659070597802.jpeg
Now let's try to find a second Chebar River, with two or three witnesses, is a good rule to go by.

1659071103834.jpeg

Now let's look at maps South of Babylon, to see if it is a CANAL.

1659070927978.jpeg

1659073173049.png
See the Note just right of the word ARABIAN, it says Chebar Canal.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I suspect the River was renamed Harbor after that town, but I am not sure.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
In my Post #2,814, on the Last Sentence, that through should be THREW.

On the two different names for the same River, it seems likely that they renamed the River, because only older maps had the name
CHEBAR RIVER.

On the Loup River when I was a kid, we would go a little bit North to fish for cat fish in the Loup Power Canal. Same difference.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I do not know if you guys knew about this, probably but in case;

Coins from 17AD found under Jerusalem's Western Wall hints sacred site NOT built by Herod

source;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...stern-Wall-hints-sacred-site-older-Herod.html

It is my understanding that Herold had it built for the Roman 10th Legion, complete with Herodian Stones.

You seem to forget that Israel has a major Earthquake that Destroyed much of Ancient Jerusalem so the Coins could have fallen thru
Thru the Cracks. Soil give us an accurate timeline. We are told that when Jesus died there was a small earthquake, that left a small mixed layers of the soil in the earth about 2" deep. But look at two years earlier it left 1 foot of mixed Layers. So the Coins probably feel thru the Cracks and ended up below, making the dates seem wrong.
s.