This Corona virus pandemic could be the weapon that takes our liberties away , all in the name of saving lives?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Bill & Melinda Gates Medical Research Institute
Someone said not too long ago that when the vaccine for this virus is made available it will be mandatory to receive the injection. In order to keep the record of a person receiving that vaccine you'll get a serial number or some such, that will also log in your phone. But really, what will be in the vaccine is a tracking chip that, along with your phone, allows you to be tracked.

At this stage, I don't put anything past governments and private special interests that buy the American Legislators on a daily basis as a matter of business.
If that vaccine is compulsory I'd hope invoking religious right as a Jehovah Witness would preclude compliance. Being one or not, at least you're not chipped.

DARPA Insider Warns: The ‘Voice Of God Weapon’ Is Real
Defense Advance Research Projects Agency
I want to thank you for this. I used come to this site for hope and encouragement. Now it gives me anxiety and fear, just what we all need right?👍

E

EleventhHour

I want to thank you for this. I used come to this site for hope and encouragement. Now it gives me anxiety and fear, just what we all need right?👍

Don't believe everything you read

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I don't want to hate on @Whispered or anyone else for just being the messenger (and there are other people posting about it too, and nobody is posting with bad intent) but I have to say, that reading about this potential microchipping stresses me out a lot too, a lot more than this whole virus ordeal or even peoples' predictions about the economy. I really struggle sleeping since I found out.
(deep breathe)

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
I don't want to hate on @Whispered or anyone else for just being the messenger (and there are other people posting about it too, and nobody is posting with bad intent) but I have to say, that reading about this potential microchipping stresses me out a lot too, a lot more than this whole virus ordeal or even peoples' predictions about the economy. I really struggle sleeping since I found out.
(deep breathe)
I think the worst mistake any American can make is to think that certain parties in Government will not exploit the latest tragedy to advantage.
If someone knows sources that are talking about the potential for micro chipping the population without their knowledge, and through the exploiting of the enormous fear that has been built up and around Covid 19, then it is better to be aware than scared and without a clue.

After 9-11 people were more than willing to do anything to stop terrorism from striking again. It is a pattern that follows horrors like war, terror attacks, contagion.
We have churches that are closed just weeks before Easter. Anyone checked on Mosques? Are they closed and forbidden to open? When Muslims have to pray five times a day.

Samaritan's Purse has a state of the art facility set up in Central Park New York to assist in the Covid 19 epidemic there. What's the Mayor of NYC say? He's going to watch out for SP to make sure they're not discriminating in providing services. What? Christian's only? When De Blasio has closed churches and has threatened it could be permanent, as well as with Synagogues, if people don't concede to the order to stay in place?
The first amendment stops with a flu virus?

Oh, it's a super virus? The unalienable first amendment stops with a super virus?
The point being, government reach.

So when we know there are RFID chips that are super tiny and operational already, we owe it to ourselves to at least pay attention to the potential for their being implanted in us. After all, all we have to do is reflect on how many things in the retail market and in the secular realm track our movements and activities already. And many we pay for.
Why is a tracking chip so out of the question when our cell phones can be tracked even by friends and ex-boyfriends. "Find My Phone" app anyone?

The solution is to be aware but don't be scared. Fear doesn't solve anything.Neither does sticking our head in the sand and refusing to realize when government stands up and puts you in your place under color of authority and the law, that it is time we looked out and paid attention to that.

What's that old saying? No one expected the Spanish Inquisition?
But suddenly, there it was! Surprise!

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
(y)
I would suggest if you were opposed to being made afraid by the news you wouldn't come to a News Forum seeking hope and encouragement. Rather, you'd stay away and go to those boards where hope and encouragement are the norm. Just like in the News forum, news that can scare people and cause anxiety is the norm. Not just on the web but on your TV and radio as well.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
(y)
I would suggest if you were opposed to being made afraid by the news you wouldn't come to a News Forum seeking hope and encouragement. Rather, you'd stay away and go to those boards where hope and encouragement are the norm. Just like in the News forum, news that can scare people and cause anxiety is the norm. Not just on the web but on your TV and radio as well.
I take many precautions to avoid news. Unfortunately my ocd is my own kryptonite as I need to check it at least once a day. I will have to not come here anymore as I cannot trust myself to not check it.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I think the worst mistake any American can make is to think that certain parties in Government will not exploit the latest tragedy to advantage.
If someone knows sources that are talking about the potential for micro chipping the population without their knowledge, and through the exploiting of the enormous fear that has been built up and around Covid 19, then it is better to be aware than scared and without a clue.

After 9-11 people were more than willing to do anything to stop terrorism from striking again. It is a pattern that follows horrors like war, terror attacks, contagion.
We have churches that are closed just weeks before Easter. Anyone checked on Mosques? Are they closed and forbidden to open? When Muslims have to pray five times a day.

Samaritan's Purse has a state of the art facility set up in Central Park New York to assist in the Covid 19 epidemic there. What's the Mayor of NYC say? He's going to watch out for SP to make sure they're not discriminating in providing services. What? Christian's only? When De Blasio has closed churches and has threatened it could be permanent, as well as with Synagogues, if people don't concede to the order to stay in place?
The first amendment stops with a flu virus?

Oh, it's a super virus? The unalienable first amendment stops with a super virus?
The point being, government reach.

So when we know there are RFID chips that are super tiny and operational already, we owe it to ourselves to at least pay attention to the potential for their being implanted in us. After all, all we have to do is reflect on how many things in the retail market and in the secular realm track our movements and activities already. And many we pay for.
Why is a tracking chip so out of the question when our cell phones can be tracked even by friends and ex-boyfriends. "Find My Phone" app anyone?

The solution is to be aware but don't be scared. Fear doesn't solve anything.Neither does sticking our head in the sand and refusing to realize when government stands up and puts you in your place under color of authority and the law, that it is time we looked out and paid attention
What's that old saying? No one expected the Spanish Inquisition?
But suddenly, there it was! Surprise!
I know you're not posting with bad intents...
But just saying some of us struggle with anxiety even without this. I am a lot better in managing it than I was but it's the body reacting and pumping hormones making you feeling ill, you can't do nothing but wait it through the chest pains and cold sweat.
I do not come to the news forum. But these things keep popping in my news feed, my friends also look at it... etc. So I land there as well because how can you pass such a title? Now when you see it you have to see what's going on. We can't really isolate from this, and it's a lot for some of us to take in so it got voiced.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
(y)
My apologies for the snarkiness I understand it's not your intention to worry just to warn. My mental health has been in a downward spiral for the last decade. It was starting to improve till this whole started.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
The best thing you can have that will counteract the anxiety is...

Jesus.

Philippians 4:

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

If you are going to cope with the modern reality that we all live in - and, keep your sanity - then, you need Jesus.

"There's no two ways about it."

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
But really, what will be in the vaccine is a tracking chip that, along with your phone, allows you to be tracked.
I am inclined to think that this is not the case. There are too many reasons that make it more practical for the 'chip' to be administered differently.

What is highly more likely is that the vaccine will have chemicals in it that will "dumb-down" the brain and promote rendering the victim more susceptible to suggestion against their will. (more easily brain-washed)

If that vaccine is compulsory I'd hope invoking religious right as a Jehovah Witness would preclude compliance. Being one or not, at least you're not chipped.
Only a JW???

The ‘Voice Of God Weapon’ Is Real
Remember hearing any stories years ago about people doing awful things and claiming God told them to do it?

(For example, the mother that killed her 3 children.)

Just think "testing the new technology"...

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
And, this virus thing is just a repeat -- different method and scenario, but same pattern...

Jul 23, 2018
That doesn't help. Do you have the specific verse?
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

7seasrekeyed

well I'm not into the fear mongering and there is no end to the imaginations and what ifs some folks seem to come up with

I am seriously at this point? where is your anchor? hiding behind JW's? disappointig. no testimony there.

the devil is ahead of his plans and eager to destroy. don't let him take your peace. it's a choice. you can read every little conspiracy site out there, or you can sit down with your Bible and get to know God better

5With awesome deeds of righteousness You answer us,

O God of our salvation,

the hope of all the ends of the earth

and of the farthest seas.

6You formed the mountains by Your power,

having girded Yourself with might.

7You stilled the roaring of the seas,

the pounding of their waves,

and the tumult of the nations.

Psalm 65

God has not changed. it seems some people say they believe God is the One in control but what they say reflects otherwise.

7seasrekeyed

38But Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on the cushion. So they woke Him and said, “Teacher, don’t You care that we are perishing?”

39Then Jesus got up and rebuked the wind and the sea. “Silence!” He commanded. “Be still!” And the wind died down, and it was perfectly calm. 40“Why are you so afraid?” He asked. “Do you still have no faith?”… Mark 4:39

I see nothing about God in some of these posts and yet these same people have the nerve to tell others to be nice

there is nothing wrong with talking about things or posting about possibilities, but when God is completely left out of the equation, we have the kind of fear that builds up its own momentum and while God says through Jesus He will never leave us or forsake us, we have the government supposedly going to smack God's hand and take control

it's not time yet

check your attitudes and faith

people in this country have already given their lives because they didn't deny Christ. look up Cassie Bernall

what are you going to do if things get real? give up your neighbor?

and if you want to give me a rebuking kind of post? check that attitude as well because I am only telling folks to put their faith into reality and not just talk about what they say they believe

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
let me see if i've got this straight . . .

ittuoupe.jpg

. . . accurate?

_______________________________:unsure:

E

EleventhHour

well I'm not into the fear mongering and there is no end to the imaginations and what ifs some folks seem to come up with
I just do not know which one is worse the fear mongering or the denial and living in some alternate reality?

I guess they are both not good.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
I just do not know which one is worse the fear mongering or the denial and living in some alternate reality?

I guess they are both not good.
Broadly speaking we have two competing narratives going on here.

On the one hand you have those who believe the pandemic is incredibly serious and that, if anything, not enough is being done.....that lock down measures should perhaps be enforced even more. They see anyone disagreeing as being woefully uninformed and perhaps naive or too conspiratorial minded.

On the other hand you have those who think everything is being overblown and that the measures being taken are far too extreme. This group sees anyone disagreeing as definitely being extremely naive and unaware of some ulterior motive, be it 5G a new vaccine, or whatever.

I hope both camps are wrong.

E

EleventhHour

Broadly speaking we have two competing narratives going on here.

On the one hand you have those who believe the pandemic is incredibly serious and that, if anything, not enough is being done.....that lock down measures should perhaps be enforced even more. They see anyone disagreeing as being woefully uninformed and perhaps naive or too conspiratorial minded.

On the other hand you have those who think everything is being overblown and that the measures being taken are far too extreme. This group sees anyone disagreeing as definitely being extremely naive and unaware of some ulterior motive, be it 5G a new vaccine, or whatever.

I hope both camps are wrong.
Yes this about sums it up.

It is a complicated mess that I know for sure.