This Corona virus pandemic could be the weapon that takes our liberties away , all in the name of saving lives?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scribe

Im sure you and scribe think the gov had zero to do with 911.

Be sure and get your fake vaccines which do nothing for the next strain that will require another 1 year shut down to "formulate" the next laughable "cure".

Play along.

That's the key

Trust those devil worshipping freaks and be sure to do all they say.

Ya hear?
Your world is very disturbing.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
i would rather live in a disturbed world than to pretend that the mainstream media and massive government agencies are your friends and have your best interests in mind...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Ohhh it's about to come, I'm sure Bill and Melinda released it like they said they would...

Don't believe me?
--------------> video link

This "exercise" happened in October 2019.

When will it stop? When everyone gets the vaccine, otherwise he won't allow it to go back to normal.

Call me all you want, all of you who can't process this. I don't care. The truth is the truth, people get mad because it's so messed up that they can't integrate it. But they said it, not me. THEY. Said. It!

The mister is also busy trying to darken the sun in his spare time:

These people really think they are God, riches have really gotten to their heads and muddled their sick minds.
He needs to be locked up.
The info pictures about Bill&Melinda foundation global coronavirus pandemic exercise from Oct 2019 (event 210) are now vanished from my post?
Anyway... everybody zibaddy, check this out:

Fear propaganda goes wrong on Spanish TV (live interview):

(click CC for English subtitles)

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Covid "health passport" is next (link 1, link 2).

Civilians already express hostility and threats towards those who don't wear masks; civilians and police all over the world now physically assault and MURDER people who don't wear mask. Not saying it's 100% one sided, there has been some violence on the other side by some civilians. But right now I'm focusing what happens to people who do NOT wear mask.
How much worse do you think it can get if/after this "health passport" is introduced, or vaccination forced?
Here are some things that happened so far...

- police beating man for not wearing mask in public (Israel)
- man found beaten to death hours after he was arrested by police officers for not wearing a face mask in public (Mexico)
- man beaten up for not wearing mask, sneezing in public in Maharashtra (India)
- police violently arrest man in Brooklyn and threaten bystanders for not wearing masks
- man killed by police after violent dispute over a face mask at Michigan store
- man dies after being brutally beaten by police for not wearing a mask (India)
- police seen removing man from Philadelphia bus for not wearing a mask
- Chinese authorities humiliating people for not wearing face masks (yelling at citizens, tying them to poles in public and making them stand for humiliation)
- bloody brawl breaks out after woman throws coffee in man’s face for not wearing mask
- NYPD officer punching man, brandishing a stun gun after alleged social distancing violation
- Gardena security guard accused of killing man after dispute over mask at market; couple charged
- police shot and killed a 73yo man after altercation, for refusing to wear mask (Canada)

Dividing the society to that degree should scare us, no?

Oh citizens, you won't wear a mask, that means you're selfish villains who don't care for others.
Don't you love others? Then wear the mask...
Oh Samson, you won't do what I ask of you, that means you don't really love me.
Don't you love your Delilah? Then do what I ask...
This is TOXIC mentality.
Media constantly muddling waters and lying about Covid and recommendations, then after getting people utterly confused and desperately searching for facts and answers themselves, turning them to perceive one another as danger.
Is that so...........! :unsure:

I thought this was also noteworthy:
Camera off, masks off
Camera off, mask off 2

More on the legislation that's cooking. Just to note, I'm not an antivaxxer, many vaccines have a good use, but I am against forcing vaccines, especially when it is flu vaccine or other seasonal type illnesses, and especially since manufacturers are free of every and any responsibility towards us.

I would say, well at this stage they're just proposals in bill form not yet laws so we can hope for the best. But, we're talking Democrat New York here. In which case, likely they'll all pass with flying colors.

Here's the links to each bill mentioned. I thought CA was bad. :mad: Cuomo is a four letter word. Not five, four.
I think we're seeing the advent of Authoritarianism. Say goodbye to the free Democratic Constitutional Republic? :cry:

A=Assembly (bill) S= Senate (bill)
https://nyassembly.gov/leg/

A06564B Permits any child who is at least fourteen years of age to have administered to himself or herself certain immunizations required or recommended by law

S04244BPermits any child who is at least fourteen years of age to have administered to himself or herself certain immunizations required or recommended by law

A00099Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases who are potentially dangerous to the public health

A00973Provides treatment for sexually transmitted diseases to minors without a parent's or guardian's consent
S03899AProvides treatment for sexually transmitted diseases to minors without a parent's or guardian's consent

A02316Relates to mandatory influenza vaccine for persons attending daycare
S02276Relates to mandatory influenza vaccine for persons attending daycare

S00298AProvides for the immunization of all children born after January 1, 2009 against the human papillomavirus (HPV)

A02841Relates to immunization requirements for certain camp employees

A08635Relates to the publication of immunization information
S06717Relates to the publication of immunization information

Jul 23, 2018
Are you ok there mate...

Why are you talking about 911 and vaccines and devil worshipping???
I didn't mention any of those things, neither of us did... Your waaaay off topic man
No I'm not.

Get off your condescension high horse mate.

S

Scribe

When the juvenile attacks come....
Oh well......
Sad you go there
You suggested that the US government was behind 911. Your world view is a disturbing one.

If I believed something like that I would move to another country.

The accusation is extremely offensive, especially to those who lost family members in the buildings. It is offensive as when haters claim that the holocaust did not really happen. Suggest that and you will get banned. I think people who suggest that the US government was behind 911 should be banned. Yes, your world is very disturbing. You should feel ashamed and you should repent.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I said... Are you ok there mate...

No I'm not.
Get off your condescension high horse mate.
U didn't answer my question and continue to invent reasons to justify your hostility...

Jul 23, 2018

U didn't answer my question and continue to invent reasons to justify your hostility...
Look ,go play games somewhere else.

We are all ok.

Find another put down.

Jul 23, 2018
You suggested that the US government was behind 911. Your world view is a disturbing one.

If I believed something like that I would move to another country.

The accusation is extremely offensive, especially to those who lost family members in the buildings. It is offensive as when haters claim that the holocaust did not really happen. Suggest that and you will get banned. I think people who suggest that the US government was behind 911 should be banned. Yes, your world is very disturbing. You should feel ashamed and you should repent.
As I thought

You were duped there also.

Stop with the personal attacks.

Ok ?

If you need that mess to go toe to toe your deal is weak.

The only way you can say the gov had nothing to do with 911 is to robotically follow the propaganda.

Jul 23, 2018
Wait till it notches up.

You have not seen anything yet.

Your ignorance of the forces at work is cnn -ish head in the sand dont rock the deep state boat.

The entire world is filing in lock step to the advent of the ac.

All those places you get your info are the ones that will demonize believers and call any radical follower of Jesus the same names you call me.

Oh wait...that is already here.

Jul 23, 2018
i would rather live in a disturbed world than to pretend that the mainstream media and massive government agencies are your friends and have your best interests in mind...
When one such as scribe puts his hope and all trust in a vaccine that will arrive at the end of the "pandemic"....and trust all evidence against hydroxy as told him by the deep state...he is perfectly aligned to take the mark.

All his same sources will have the same salvation. They will have his answer.

Jul 23, 2018

Here ya go.

Here is a take on building 7 that makes any notion of 911 as an inside job lunacy and lies (as your position does)

A pro natural fire normal implosion. (As you would naturally believe as your trust in government would demand)
Your powerful starting place.
Gov is trusted as diety.

Read the comments on the vid.(more nutcases as myself daring to question gov)

Jul 23, 2018
Gov telling you the "truth" no explosives...just a natural fire induced collapse....like the wtc.

Here is the real deal;