J
Jake_from_state_farm
Guest
At this point in my life, I don't even know what to say. I am in the unstable equilibrium of an 18 year old. I am suppose to be an adult, but yet expect to be treated like a child. I have to get ready for my future, but still have someone watching over me. Don't get me wrong It's nice to have a fall back when things go south, but someone needs to tell me either or. for me I have to be fully submerged to learn anything, "it's all or nothing." for my future, well it's a little complicated, but long story short it changed from wanting to be a youth pastor to, as of next week...joining the USMC ( swearing in). I am so lost in the fog of life and trying to pass my classes, senior project, study for my ASVAB, friends,family and workout time. which leaves me exactly 0 hours and 0 mins to pray,go to church or even think about god, but there are very rare occasions where I get to. yes, like this one. but lets not get off topic yet. all these things I have to plan and manage to just graze by to barely live. to some, this may not be much, but for me it is right now and I have not even said my few obstetrical. the big one is my mother not wanting me joining the USMC and her trying not to get my requirements done so I can go to MEPS. **Side note ** that really upsets me, because she was always the one telling me that if I want something go after it, peruse your dreams or your future is important to me. she also told me she would always be there in support to help me get me to my future. now she is being a hypocrite and making sure I can't. ** anyways. that brings me into the USMC requirements. there not hard nor do they take time. it's just another obstetrical. I don't have anyone to support me emotionally anymore and I am lost and confused. I ask for gods help, but I get no reply...after a year of asking. I use to feel his presence all around me, but I don't anymore. I guess I need to find a christian mentor to guide me along.
well, that's me for right now, next time I will tell you more.
well, that's me for right now, next time I will tell you more.