P
Sorry, you would have to read my original post here to understand. I'm too tired to repeat it.
This will probably seem weird or unnecessary, but I felt convicted by God for making light of the above, so I apologize.
That's uplifting to hear. Thanks for sharing it.Not weird, not unnecessary. Thank you for posting that. My dear brother was a street preacher in Philadelphia for years. Not one who shouted sermons from the corner, but one who went around giving away warm gloves, coats, coffee, whatever just to get a chance to share Jesus with the poor and homeless. Every single time someone in my family gave him a gift for his birthday or Christmas, he'd always wind up giving it to someone on the street so he could tell them about Jesus.
God used him to bring many to Christ.I love my brother. My younger son is so much like him, too - bless God!
The "hate crime" thing is so sad but true. A real shame. Keep fighting the good fight!!!That's uplifting to hear. Thanks for sharing it.
In my street preaching days (I've seriously been considering and praying about the possibility that God is calling me back to the streets), I was somewhere in between. I preached with a small group of others with a sound system and speakers on poles, but I didn't necessarily "shout" at the people. Instead, I tried to reason with them about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Satan, sin, death, judgment, etc...pretty much the whole gamut. We didn't lean towards giving out clothes and the like because we were pretty poor ourselves and because a lot of other churches did that type of thing already, but we did give out boxes worth of Bibles, teaching videos, teaching cassettes (they were still used in that day), thousands of tracts, etc. and I paid for it all from my own pocket, as poor as I was myself. I never felt so alive as I did during that time in that I felt that I was doing what God had created me to do. Our group disbanded when different people moved out of state and the such, but I've been feeling some stirrings of late which lead me to seriously consider that it might be time for "Round 2" soon. If so, then by God's grace, I'll answer the call. Laws have gotten a lot stricter than they were back then and if I do hit the streets again, then there's a good chance that I'll wind up being arrested for "hate crimes". Nowadays, you cannot speak out openly against certain sins without being branded a criminal.
I still need to do some more research on the origins of the Antichrist, yet to date, I’ve seen some really good theories on where the Antichrist comes from, and whether he will be Assyrian, Jewish or Muslim? Some say he’ll come out of the European Union, while others believe he’ll rise up in the Islamic world.
The Bible states at least on three different occasions that he may be Assyrian:
Donald Trump’s mother is from Scotland and his father is from Germany. Interesting that both Germany and Scotland are both apart of the European Union!
Donald's father, Fred Trump, who had married in 1936 to Trump's mother who was a Scottish immigrant, born on the Isle of Lewis, off the west coast of Scotland.[SUP][21][/SUP] Trump's paternal grandparents were German immigrants;[SUP][22][/SUP] Trump's grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf, was a successful Klondike Gold Rush restaurateur who anglicized the family name.[SUP][23][/SUP] In his 1987 book, The Art of the Deal, Donald Trump incorrectly claimed that Friedrich Drumpf was of Swedish origin,[SUP][24][/SUP][SUP][25][/SUP] an assertion previously made by Fred Trump for many years.[SUP][26] [/SUP]~ Source - Wikipedia[SUP] [/SUP]
NO-ONE has a handle on the absolute truth on this topic… So keep coming back to this page for updates as I continue to research it.
ANTICHRIST EVIDENCE
BTW, You need to click on the links 1 by 1 and read at least the first few sentences where the link leads you in order to understand fully.
8/10/15 - I had a feeling and wrote many posts on FB telling people that Trump would eventually win presidency UNOPPOSED.
8/15/15 – Prediction 1 – Trump’s position in the polls gets so big next week that the media finally starts saying that Trump might be unbeatable in national election and of course primaries.
8/16/15 – After posting about the Muslim Brotherhood’s 100 year war, I got the feeling that TRUMP might be the antichrist not Obama as most people that I know believe.
8/17/2015 – Prediction 2 - Trump will become so popular that Obama will have to leave office early like Nixon. Either voluntarily or forcibly.
8/17/2015 - Prediction 3 - America has to make a decision whether or not to invade Iraq, Syria, etc.. The problem will be that nobody knows whether or not Iran has nuclear weapons already. If mass invasion happens, Iran may let nukes go and.....................................you can finish this
8/17/15 - Prediction 4 - I forgot about this one. Should probably be number 1.5 or two.
Anyways, this is the end of the two party system in America. Maybe beyond. No more Democrat vs. Republican crap. Sounds great but keep ears clean. Have to listen and hear.
8/18/15 – This link shows you the meaning of DONALD =Donald - Meaning Of Donald, What Does Donald Mean?
8/18/15 – This link shows you how he will be the Ruler of the World and that most people wont even know they are being duped. Sad part. =http://www.bibletools.org/…/3…/Satan-as-ruler-this-world.htm
8/18/15 – This is copy and pasted from somewhere. It shows you who the Antichrist is and what he’ll do.
V. WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST?—PART III
A. The Antichrist’s personality is fundamentally
opposed to Christ’s.
1.The Antichrist will exalt himself.
2.He will say great things, but he will not speak
the truth.
3.He will be very experienced in commerce and
making money
—Psalms 52:7. IX.THE GENIUS OF THE ANTICHRIST
A.The world will accept the Antichrist because he
will be a genius in seven areas.
1.Seven is the number of completion: the
Antichrist will be completely evil.
B.Intellectual genius—Ezekiel 28:3; Daniel 8:23
C.Oratorical genius—Daniel 7:20
1.Revelation 13:2 says the Antichrist will have a
mouth like a lion, which is considered the
“king” of the animals.
D.Political genius—Daniel 11:21;
Revelation 13:1,2; 17:17
E.Commercial genius—Psalms 52:7; Ezekiel 28:4,5;
Daniel 8:25; 11:38,43; Revelation 13:17
1.The world is looking for someone to feed it
(currently 60 percent of the world’s
population goes to bed hungry).
2.People are looking for an answer to the world’s
poor economy. The Antichrist will get
people jobs.
3.His positive changes put him in control of most
of the world’s economy, so he makes people
wear his mark before they can buy or sell anything.
F.Military genius—Isaiah 14:16,17; Daniel 8:24;
Revelation 6:2; 13:4
G.Governmental genius
1.He will weld together opposing forces and unite
conflicting countries.
2.He will create an empire out of the former
Roman, Greek, Medo-Persian, and Babylonian
empires (which currently cover Europe,
the Middle East, northern Africa, and parts of
Asia and the former Soviet Union).
H.Religious genius—II Thessalonians 2:4;
Revelation 13:3,14,15
1.As the son of Satan he will have the same
command of the Scriptures and be able to
pervert them for his own gain, just as Satan
did with Jesus in the wilderness
(compare Psalms 91:11,12 with Matthew 4:6).
8/18/15 – I’m not exactly sure what this says cuz I haven’t read it yet but the headline says something. I mean if you put the meaning of DONALD together with The 6th TRUMP…….what do you get? Might want to mute your speakers before you click this one.
http://www.thehiddenword.com/6thTrump.html
8/19/15 – If you want to hear some of my explanations about this stuff……..read the comments in my FB post =Yeah he’ll be president and then some. It’s the post with the link…..BabyNAMER something.
8/19/15 - Listen, I am NOT freaked out about this stuff, but if its true, I feel I needed to at least let people know about it. This is not stuff that I TRIED to put together. These are things that I used to ask my late brother about (because he was smart and studied the Bible) and I am remembering what he had told me. I think of something he had said, Google it, and these are the result.
I had nothing against TRUMP and as most people here know I was posting stuff FOR him for days until...........I posted about the Muslim Brotherhoods 100 year war plan and people started telling me yes, that's why Obama is the Antichrist. Obama being the Antichrist didn't make any sense to me because it didn't fit what my late brother Bob had told me. But it sure fit TRUMP. I did some searches and put together the above in about an hour. I REALLY don't think anyone else could have put 2 and 2 together like this that fast unless they had the memories of what my brother had said.
As a matter of fact I HOPE this is wrong cuz TRUMP is going to do great things for this country......I just don't think it's wrong.
Oh, and there is A LOT more than this that I could post. I just put up these because to me......it made it so obvious.
What do you think?
Anyone who denies Jesus Christ has the spirit of antiChrist. That is Scriptural.People have been applying the "anti-Christ" label to politicians since we've had politicians in existence. Same for kings, popes, computers. The mental gymnastics people go through to justify their labeling of someone is truly mind boggling. It's almost, but not quite, as interesting as watching people try to discern Daniel's time-line to come up with dates for Judgment Day that never come to fruition.
Everyone needs a hobby though I suppose. Some people collect stamps. Others like to bake. Some like to twist Scripture and try to figure out who Satan's agent will be. Different strokes for different folks.
ANTICHRIST EVIDENCE
BTW, You need to click on the links 1 by 1 and read at least the first few sentences where the link leads you in order to understand fully.
8/10/15 - I had a feeling and wrote many posts on FB telling people that Trump would eventually win presidency UNOPPOSED.
8/15/15 – Prediction 1 – Trump’s position in the polls gets so big next week that the media finally starts saying that Trump might be unbeatable in national election and of course primaries.
8/16/15 – After posting about the Muslim Brotherhood’s 100 year war, I got the feeling that TRUMP might be the antichrist not Obama as most people that I know believe.
8/17/2015 – Prediction 2 - Trump will become so popular that Obama will have to leave office early like Nixon. Either voluntarily or forcibly.
8/17/2015 - Prediction 3 - America has to make a decision whether or not to invade Iraq, Syria, etc.. The problem will be that nobody knows whether or not Iran has nuclear weapons already. If mass invasion happens, Iran may let nukes go and.....................................you can finish this
8/17/15 - Prediction 4 - I forgot about this one. Should probably be number 1.5 or two.
Anyways, this is the end of the two party system in America. Maybe beyond. No more Democrat vs. Republican crap. Sounds great but keep ears clean. Have to listen and hear.
8/18/15 – This link shows you the meaning of DONALD =Donald - Meaning Of Donald, What Does Donald Mean?
8/18/15 – This link shows you how he will be the Ruler of the World and that most people wont even know they are being duped. Sad part. =http://www.bibletools.org/…/3…/Satan-as-ruler-this-world.htm
8/18/15 – This is copy and pasted from somewhere. It shows you who the Antichrist is and what he’ll do.
V. WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST?—PART III
A. The Antichrist’s personality is fundamentally
opposed to Christ’s.
1.The Antichrist will exalt himself.
2.He will say great things, but he will not speak
the truth.
3.He will be very experienced in commerce and
making money
—Psalms 52:7. IX.THE GENIUS OF THE ANTICHRIST
A.The world will accept the Antichrist because he
will be a genius in seven areas.
1.Seven is the number of completion: the
Antichrist will be completely evil.
B.Intellectual genius—Ezekiel 28:3; Daniel 8:23
C.Oratorical genius—Daniel 7:20
1.Revelation 13:2 says the Antichrist will have a
mouth like a lion, which is considered the
“king” of the animals.
D.Political genius—Daniel 11:21;
Revelation 13:1,2; 17:17
E.Commercial genius—Psalms 52:7; Ezekiel 28:4,5;
Daniel 8:25; 11:38,43; Revelation 13:17
1.The world is looking for someone to feed it
(currently 60 percent of the world’s
population goes to bed hungry).
2.People are looking for an answer to the world’s
poor economy. The Antichrist will get
people jobs.
3.His positive changes put him in control of most
of the world’s economy, so he makes people
wear his mark before they can buy or sell anything.
F.Military genius—Isaiah 14:16,17; Daniel 8:24;
Revelation 6:2; 13:4
G.Governmental genius
1.He will weld together opposing forces and unite
conflicting countries.
2.He will create an empire out of the former
Roman, Greek, Medo-Persian, and Babylonian
empires (which currently cover Europe,
the Middle East, northern Africa, and parts of
Asia and the former Soviet Union).
H.Religious genius—II Thessalonians 2:4;
Revelation 13:3,14,15
1.As the son of Satan he will have the same
command of the Scriptures and be able to
pervert them for his own gain, just as Satan
did with Jesus in the wilderness
(compare Psalms 91:11,12 with Matthew 4:6).
8/18/15 – I’m not exactly sure what this says cuz I haven’t read it yet but the headline says something. I mean if you put the meaning of DONALD together with The 6th TRUMP…….what do you get? Might want to mute your speakers before you click this one.
http://www.thehiddenword.com/6thTrump.html
8/19/15 – If you want to hear some of my explanations about this stuff……..read the comments in my FB post =Yeah he’ll be president and then some. It’s the post with the link…..BabyNAMER something.
8/19/15 - Listen, I am NOT freaked out about this stuff, but if its true, I feel I needed to at least let people know about it. This is not stuff that I TRIED to put together. These are things that I used to ask my late brother about (because he was smart and studied the Bible) and I am remembering what he had told me. I think of something he had said, Google it, and these are the result.
I had nothing against TRUMP and as most people here know I was posting stuff FOR him for days until...........I posted about the Muslim Brotherhoods 100 year war plan and people started telling me yes, that's why Obama is the Antichrist. Obama being the Antichrist didn't make any sense to me because it didn't fit what my late brother Bob had told me. But it sure fit TRUMP. I did some searches and put together the above in about an hour. I REALLY don't think anyone else could have put 2 and 2 together like this that fast unless they had the memories of what my brother had said.
As a matter of fact I HOPE this is wrong cuz TRUMP is going to do great things for this country......I just don't think it's wrong.
Oh, and there is A LOT more than this that I could post. I just put up these because to me......it made it so obvious.
What do you think?
Paintjob, I would like to come in here and give you a list of someone else who fits any of the criteria for being the AntiChrist but I can't. I can't because YOU'RE RIGHT. When DT started running, I thought there was no way he would even win and that what he says and does most of the time is idiotic so how could enough people out there even take him seriously enough to vote for him? Then I saw how so many people, after listening to the stupid things he says follow him like sheep anyway. Then I started to get worried-not because I thought he was the AntiChrist, but because I feel he is grossly insensitive and out-of-the-loop in really knowing and understanding people. At the very least, he is a bully.
He first gained recognition in the 1980's. I was a teenager then and mostly I thought he was a jackass and didn't give him much attention. I couldn't understand why some people admired him. I guess it just goes to the American Dream. We admire those that have a lot of money (often, no matter what they do good or bad) because it is proof of the American Dream which pretty much states those with lots of money are winners and those without are losers. We equate money with value as a person when it really has nothing to do with being a true success. Then DT started out with his show and I didn't watch it regularly although I have seen snippets of it which just validated what I thought of him in the first place. I've seen him make decisions that ALWAYS serve money and power. I mean, he always places money and power above people EVERY SINGLE TIME. Money is a means. It is supposed to serve people-not the other way around. Things DT does are the definition of evil--the love of money is the root of all evil.
But still, I just thought he would lose his following and not get elected. Then sometime in about the last month, I saw him on the news and it was like a light went off in my head that just said "AntiChrist". It was like being told something and it didn't come from me. Anyone here can say that at some point in their life they have had moments where they felt like God (or the Holy Spirit) was giving them something that would help them in some way and having the distinct feeling like it came from somewhere/someone else. That's what it was like. I'm 50 but I've never before had a feeling or belief that anyone was the AntiChrist. I'm not a very religious person. The last time I went to church was about six months ago.
I respect that some people in here are older than me and in having lived longer have seen this happen many times before wherein people start accusing this person or that person of being the AntiChrist but there's one thing I noticed and that is that with Biblical prophecies, since they are prophecies from God, eventually those that state that it is happening now and start identifying events and people as fitting into those prophecies, those people who speak about it will finally be right.
I found this article written by a Randall Russell: Is Donald Trump The Antichrist In his article, he speaks about DT as the AntiChrist, highlighting some of the criteria that is similar to Paintjob's. One of the things he says about DT origins I found interesting and it may speak to some of the responses Paintjob is getting here:
Here he posts biblical passages about that. And then,
And also:
I think Paintjob is on to something, and if he is right, it is important to be aware of the possibility that DT is the AntiChrist because it will help those that hear it to stay on a good path. It is important to be aware of who and what DT really is in order to not get sucked into his schemes.
Anyone who denies Jesus Christ has the spirit of antiChrist. That is Scriptural.
1 John 2:22-23
"Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who acknowledges the Son has the Father also."
1 John 4:2-3
"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world."
When I read all the comments about Donald Trump possibly being the Antichrist I finally realize how ridiculous the idea is that any American president would be the Antichrist. Long ago, I used to believe that Obama was the Antichrist and for many reasons people now believe Donald Trump will be the Antichrist "for real this time". Thankfully, to the most of us it's clear that neither Obama nor Trump could possibly be the Antichrist. It's just a zero percent match.