R
Greetings! I pray that you are holding up well during these difficult times. If you would be interested in learning how to lead a Bible study with your children. Please read my profile. ThanksGood morning![]()
Greetings! I pray that you are holding up well during these difficult times. If you would be interested in learning how to lead a Bible study with your children,. Please read my profile. ThanksWhy is this in the Intros forum??![]()
Hi. I dont have children, but thanks anywayGreetings! I pray that you are holding up well during these difficult times. If you would be interested in learning how to lead a Bible study with your children. Please read my profile. Thanks
Hello! The music director at the church I am a member of says this often as he leads our congregation. And I am thankful for that, because it is a good reminder that I need- Be glad!Good morning![]()
Hi. I dont have children, but thanks anywayNumbers 6:24-26
You have a furry baby pussycat like me thoughNo kids here, either..
We had a teacher who said it before every lesson...it stuck with me tooHello! The music director at the church I am a member of says this often as he leads our congregation. And I am thankful for that, because it is a good reminder that I need- Be glad!
It was good to see a thread with this title. Today I rejoice because:
-God revealed Himself to me and drew me to Himself at a young age.
-I have a Bible (several, really) in my own heart language, with a plethora of study tools.
-God is near, even in me, and He hears my prayers- my questions, my petitions, praises, repentance, pain and joy, and just the diary of my heart. AND He is responsive- in His perfect will.
Grace and peace to you, Reform! Have a blessed day with Father!
Hey, that's cool!We had a teacher who said it before every lesson...it stuck with me too![]()
Hi, I can’t download app, as my phone is v. old (& can’t reset app password lol). I can upgrade next year, ...so don’t know where I’m posting, half the time to be honest. I’m not faking, I’m really that techy dimWhy is this in the Intros forum??![]()
So Sorry to hear about your cat...I’ll be devastated when mine goesNo kids here, either..