D
Depleted
Guest
And could you tell me why people keep buying newer and newer Ipads, if you got to relearn how to work them each time? lolI didn't get it from a website.
The first paragraph was my own.
The bible verses were from the NKJV
and the last were the NKJV bible study notes.
I didn't notice that the ref wasn't copied over. I have just bought a new iPad and had to set up my bible app again.
On my previous iPad It was set up to do that.
Having said that given what you say I agree, I should have made sure that the ref was made.
But I would also say it would have been nice if you had asked did I get that from a website or was it from a study bible.
Your posts of websites seems to start with 22:23 yet what I posted only started at v23.
I must say though that In the past when I have actually posted something from a website verbatim I have posted the link.
I'm kidding, but that has a lot to do why hubby and I stick to towers. We learned how to work them, so don't have to learn how to work newer stuff every couple of years. (Hubby just bought a laptop. He's trying to teach me, and, in roughly a year, I might get a hankering to learn how too. lol)