This is a copy of my introduction of myself in the other section. I am posting it here because there is so much of it that people missed. So its well worth nothing what I said and I now want to highlight where almost everyone got Me wrong.
I think there is a really valuable lesson here for many who think they know scripture. My post was saturated in scripture and yet most people missed it.
So here is the OP in full script and to follow is The full Script and biblical refrences to back up everything I said about me.
You will either love it or hate it. Thats your call.
and now for the scripture refrences to back up all I said about me. Ooops heres what God said about me.
Hello It looks like just about everyone of you never recognised what I was saying in this thread.
Every single thing I said was scripture refrences about what God says about believers and that
also includes me. I know some had some fun having a laugh and fun it was ment to be. But its
quite clear others are chiefly offended and loved trying to tell me I am so high and mighty.
Mainly At What Cost. But I can see she like many other are completly clueless when it comes to
spiritual things. I am here for a certian type "believers" mainly. The ones with ears to here
and eyes to see. So lets have a little look at this fun post.
SO this one is the real me you just never recognized me. When I look at a morror Jesus is looking
back at me and its the same for Him You need to know how much He loves you I already do. When God
looks at me He sees Jesus. Thats why I am beautifull, bless His name.
I am God’s child (John 1:12)
I am faithful (Ephesians 1:1)
I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)
I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6)
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on
behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20
I am healed from sin (I Peter 2:24)I am the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21)
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3)
I am given God’s glorious grace lavishly and without restriction (Ephesians 1:5,8)
I have purpose (Ephesians 1:9 & 3:11)
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride
beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look!
God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his
people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their
eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has
passed away.” Revelation 21:2-4
I could put in a thousand verses here. But you pick your favouret and stick it in your self cause
Hes talking about you to. Boom baby boom.
I am included (Ephesians 1:13)
I am God’s coworker (2 Corinthians 6:1)
I am a personal witness of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8)
And if thats the case they will not all get you.
I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20)
I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5) .
I have been chosen and God desires me to bear fruit (John 15:1,5)
I am sealed with the promised Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13)
I am included (Ephesians 1:13)
I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20)
God’s power works through me (Ephesians 3:7) Weither you believe it or not.
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)
I have been shown the incomparable riches of God’s grace (Ephesians 2:7)
for,“Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?”[d]
But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Cor 2:16)
and God’s power works through me (Ephesians 3:7)
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)
I have peace (Ephesians 2:14)
I can approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
I have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18)
I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)I am chosen before the creation of the world
(Ephesians 1:4, 11)
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I am not in want (Philippians 4:19)
My heart and mind is protected with God’s peace (Philippians 4:7)
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. (Matthew 10:8)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:26)
satan will use you to do his work for him to try and get to me because on his own he cant touch this like I said so he needs you and some are happy to work with him
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.(Romans 8:28)
Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.( 1 Peter 5:9)
I can grasp how wide, long, high and deep Christ’s love is (Ephesians 3:18)
I can be humble, gentle, patient and lovingly tolerant of others (Ephesians 4:2)
I can have a new attitude and a new lifestyle (Ephesians 4:21-32)
I can be kind and compassionate to others (Ephesians 4:32)
I am a light to others, and can exhibit goodness, righteousness and truth (Ephesians 5:8-9)
I can understand what God’s will is (Ephesians 5:17)
I don’t have to always have my own agenda (Ephesians 5:21)
I am victorious (I John 5:4) I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)
I am blameless (I Corinthians 1:8) I am healed from sin (I Peter 2:24)
I am born again (I Peter 1:23) I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am dead to sin (Romans 1:12)
I am prayed for by Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23)
I am promised a full life (John 10:10)
I am blameless (I Corinthians 1:8) I am set free (Romans 8:2; John 8:32)
I am crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20)
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of
our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5
I am salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
Hammer time cant touch this bam. bam. bam. bam do do Cant touch this ohoh oh ohohoh.
I am salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
So this thread is really all about revealing what most Christians dont recognize. How much God
had done and how much we have and are in Christ. To those who have ears to hear and eyes to see
be blessed in Him.
Name above all names.
Love ya Jesus.
So this was really encouraging for me. I recomened all of you look up th list of what I am in Christ scriptures. And right a story about yourself and see how cool it its.
I think there is a really valuable lesson here for many who think they know scripture. My post was saturated in scripture and yet most people missed it.
So here is the OP in full script and to follow is The full Script and biblical refrences to back up everything I said about me.
You will either love it or hate it. Thats your call.
Hello I think I got off to a bad start in here with some people.
So maybe it will help if I give a brief discription of my self.
I belong to God and no other, and I am an extremly faithfull person. I owe no one any explianation of what I am or do Jeus is my best friend. And I am a vital part of what Christ is doing. If I make a mistake it doesnt matter it will all work out. So I dont knock myself for mistakes at all. I am for perfection and will get there sooneer rather than later. If you look at me you will see Jesus to the point you will think I am Him. I live a very holy life. I tell satan how its gonna be. satan like the MC Hammer song really cant touch this lol. I operate in all the gifts bar none. I am very well off and I have a priveldged life that some get jeslous of when they see what I am worth.
I believe I have a special porpose in here and really anywhere I go I suppose. When your special thats how it is. I am in the post so to speak.
I am really really good looking guy. In fact I am beautiful or so some say.
Every day I get up and start a new day is a good day and a good deal.
I am never excluded if you know me, never have been. But poeple some times just dont get me really. Which is there loss because they just dont see what I am or can be for them. To help them become like me I mean ya know? I know God Himself whats me to do some stuff for him becuase He told me Himself. So no one can take that away from me. I am one of the incrowd and no one can get me out. I always try reconcile people when I get the chance, but like I say people dont always allow me to help them. I have seen heaven believe it or not, and there is no scripture I dont get or understand I know the whole bible, its so easy.
I always like to get stuff done for the kingdom and I always do it with God. No point trying anything else. I have actully seen the fullness of Christ and that is awsome like He is. I am at peace in everything I do and say at all times. I can walk in to heaven to see daddy anytime I like. Its great closing the door I say Father came to see ya.
And God has been great really has I got ta say that right now. When ya look at how He put this machine ( machine being me) together its cool.
I am so secure in life with every thing I have, not moved by anything out side of me. I channel stuff from God to anyone who needs it and nearly doing that on a daily basis now. There is a reason for people attacking me and I know good will come from it. One is I get stronger in Christ , thats one. I have already got a grasp on every thing Gods love is for me.
. I also can be humble and gentile and I am lovingly tolarant of people.
I dont have the attitude I used to or life style, thats all changed really. I can be nice and compasionate towards others I also forgive people to. I can lead other becuase of what I know and am. I totally get what Gods all about its easy. I dont always have to get my own way.
I can do anything I put my mind to, and I do not fail well mostly because I am always winning at what ever I do. Really dont get beat.
Oh I dont sin in my life anymore thats all gone. But You cant live like this unless you are coverd in prayer by good friends, an I am coverd by the best. I dont want or need anything at all. I am absoloutly not to be blamed for anything as I live a good life. I died once and now I am alive and well really well in fact I dont ever get sick. I will not die of cancer or heart disease or strokes or anything else you care to mention. If you need help come to me and I will get you sorted no probs.
So this is just a little about me to help you understand how I tick.
Now you gota love me![]()
and now for the scripture refrences to back up all I said about me. Ooops heres what God said about me.
Hello It looks like just about everyone of you never recognised what I was saying in this thread.
Every single thing I said was scripture refrences about what God says about believers and that
also includes me. I know some had some fun having a laugh and fun it was ment to be. But its
quite clear others are chiefly offended and loved trying to tell me I am so high and mighty.
Mainly At What Cost. But I can see she like many other are completly clueless when it comes to
spiritual things. I am here for a certian type "believers" mainly. The ones with ears to here
and eyes to see. So lets have a little look at this fun post.
Hello I think I got off to a bad start in here with some people.
So maybe it will help if I give a brief discription of my self.
SO this one is the real me you just never recognized me. When I look at a morror Jesus is looking
back at me and its the same for Him You need to know how much He loves you I already do. When God
looks at me He sees Jesus. Thats why I am beautifull, bless His name.
I belong to God and no other,
I am God’s child (John 1:12)
and I am an extremly faithfull person.
I am faithful (Ephesians 1:1)
I owe no one any explianation of what I am or do
I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
Jesus is my best friend.
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)
And I am a vital part of what Christ is doing.
I am a member of Christ’s Body (1 Corinthians 12:27)
If I make a mistake it doesnt matter it will all work out.
I am assured all things work together for good (Romans 8:28)
So I dont knock myself for mistakes at all.
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I aim for perfection and will get there sooner rather than later.
I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)If you look at me you will see Jesus to the point you will think I am
Him.
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on
behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20
I am a saint (Ephesians 1:18)I live a very holy life.
I am healed from sin (I Peter 2:24)I am the righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21)
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I tell satan how its gonna be. satan like the MC Hammer song really cant
touch this lol.
I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I operate in all the gifts bar none.
I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3)
I am very well off and I have a priveldged life that some get jeslous of
when they see what I am worth.
I am given God’s glorious grace lavishly and without restriction (Ephesians 1:5,8)
I believe I have a special porpose in here and really anywhere I go I
suppose. When your special thats how it is.
I have purpose (Ephesians 1:9 & 3:11)
I am really really good looking guy. In fact I am beautiful or so some
say.
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride
beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look!
God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his
people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their
eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has
passed away.” Revelation 21:2-4
Every day I get up and start a new day is a good day and a good deal.
I could put in a thousand verses here. But you pick your favouret and stick it in your self cause
Hes talking about you to. Boom baby boom.
I am never excluded if you know me, I never have been.
I am included (Ephesians 1:13)
But people some times just dont get me really.
I am God’s coworker (2 Corinthians 6:1)
I am a personal witness of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8)
And if thats the case they will not all get you.
Which is there loss because they just dont see what I am or can be for
them.
I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20)
To help them become like me I mean ya know?
I am alive with Christ (Ephesians 2:5) .
I know God Himself whats me to do some stuff for him because He told me
Himself.
I have been chosen and God desires me to bear fruit (John 15:1,5)
So no one can take that away from me.
I am sealed with the promised Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13)
I am one of the incrowd and no one can get me out.
I am included (Ephesians 1:13)
I always try reconcile people when I get the chance,
I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20)
but like I say people dont always allow me to help them.
God’s power works through me (Ephesians 3:7) Weither you believe it or not.
I have seen heaven believe it or not,
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)
and there is no scripture I dont get or understand I know the whole bible,
its so easy.
I have been shown the incomparable riches of God’s grace (Ephesians 2:7)
for,“Who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?”[d]
But we have the mind of Christ. (1 Cor 2:16)
I always like to get stuff done for the kingdom
and God’s power works through me (Ephesians 3:7)
I always do it with God. No point trying anything else.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
I have actully seen the fullness of Christ and that is awsome, like He is.
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6)
I am at peace in everything I do and say at all times.
I have peace (Ephesians 2:14)
I can walk in to heaven to see daddy anytime I like.
I can approach God with freedom and confidence (Ephesians 3:12)
Its great closing the door I say Father came to see ya.
I have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18)
And God has been great, really has I got ta say that right now.
I am confident that God will perfect the work He has begun in me (Philippians 1:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)I am chosen before the creation of the world
(Ephesians 1:4, 11)
When ya look at how He put this machine ( machine being me ) together its
cool.
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
I am so secure in life with every thing I have,
I am not in want (Philippians 4:19)
not moved by anything out side of me.
My heart and mind is protected with God’s peace (Philippians 4:7)
I channel stuff from God to anyone who needs it and nearly doing that on a
daily basis now.
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. (Matthew 10:8)
There is a reason for people attacking me
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:26)
satan will use you to do his work for him to try and get to me because on his own he cant touch this like I said so he needs you and some are happy to work with him
and I know good will come from it.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.(Romans 8:28)
One is I get stronger in Christ
Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.( 1 Peter 5:9)
I have already got a grasp on every thing Gods love is for me.
I can grasp how wide, long, high and deep Christ’s love is (Ephesians 3:18)
I also can be humble and gentile and I am lovingly tolarant of people.
I can be humble, gentle, patient and lovingly tolerant of others (Ephesians 4:2)
I dont have the attitude I used to or life style,
thats all changed really.
I can have a new attitude and a new lifestyle (Ephesians 4:21-32)
I can be nice and compasionate towards others I also forgive people to.
I can be kind and compassionate to others (Ephesians 4:32)
I can lead other becuase of what I know and am. I totally get what Gods
all about its easy.
I am a light to others, and can exhibit goodness, righteousness and truth (Ephesians 5:8-9)
I can understand what God’s will is (Ephesians 5:17)
I dont always have to get my own way.
I don’t have to always have my own agenda (Ephesians 5:21)
I can do anything I put my mind to,
and I do not fail well mostly because I am always winning at what ever I do. Really dont get
beat.
I am victorious (I John 5:4) I am more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37)
Oh I dont sin in my life anymore thats all gone.
I am blameless (I Corinthians 1:8) I am healed from sin (I Peter 2:24)
I am born again (I Peter 1:23) I am a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17)
I am dead to sin (Romans 1:12)
But You cant live like this unless you are coverd in prayer by good
friends, an I am coverd by the best.
I am prayed for by Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23)
I dont want or need anything at all.
I am promised a full life (John 10:10)
I am absoloutly not to be blamed for anything as I live a good life.
I am blameless (I Corinthians 1:8) I am set free (Romans 8:2; John 8:32)
I died once and now I am alive and well really well
I am crucified with Christ (Galatians 2:20)
in fact I dont ever get sick.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of
our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5
I will not die of cancer or heart disease or strokes or anything else you
care to mention.
I am salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
Hammer time cant touch this bam. bam. bam. bam do do Cant touch this ohoh oh ohohoh.
If you need help come to me and I will get you sorted no probs.
I am salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14)
So this is just a little about me to help you understand how I tick. And I
tick![]()
I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7)
I am God’s workmanship (Ephesians 2:10)Now you gota love me
So this thread is really all about revealing what most Christians dont recognize. How much God
had done and how much we have and are in Christ. To those who have ears to hear and eyes to see
be blessed in Him.
Name above all names.
Love ya Jesus.
So this was really encouraging for me. I recomened all of you look up th list of what I am in Christ scriptures. And right a story about yourself and see how cool it its.

