I lied? How do you know that?
From your profile page: Age25[h=5]About StevieJ[/h]Gender:male
AND from under your username here: StevieJ
Senior Member
That enough proof for ya?
I lied? How do you know that?
...So here is the OP in full script and to follow is The full Script and biblical refrences to back up everything I said about me.
I...
I...
I...
...
From your profile page: Age25About StevieJ
Gender:male
AND from under your username here: StevieJ
![]()
Senior MemberJoin DateJuly 30th, 2015Age25![]()
That enough proof for ya?![]()
Then how old are you? Why did you put age 25 if you're not that age? And no, it's not arrogance. It was YOUR slip of the tongue. You say you're a few years younger than Willie, yet your profile says you're 25. A 25 year old person cannot possibly have a 19 year old son, so obviously you're older than what you put on your profile.![]()