This...is your favorite T.V. show thread! Brought to you by me.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Supernatural... it's fun, entertaining... a little bit of horror... angels, demons, ghosts... I like it.

Game of Thrones... The overly excessive nudity/sex is a bit much and a real put off but aside from that, the story really keeps ya glued. It feels like a long movie than a TV show. I don't think I'll be watching it again or recommending this one but I do anxiously await every new episode.

Farscape... This was a good show and I'm not a fan of the space shows. But this one was good. It was fun, cleaver, and a lot of good characters. The Jim Henson puppetry also gave it something a lot of other space shows didn't have... aliens that feel like aliens rather than humans with a prosthetic or two glued to their face.

The Highlander... IT was fun and I liked the concept and the issues they were able to bring up and address because of the immortally angle. Too bad the last 3 episodes of season 5 killed the rest of the show as those episodes were terrible and so was most of season 6... Still over all a show I really liked.

That's all =) I did like The Tudors a lot as well but what started out good kind of fizzled by the 3rd season and it also had a lot of unnecessary sex just for the sake of it.
 
I loved the Game of Thrones books. :) I watched the first episode, all excited and whatnot, and all that stupid sex and nudity absolutely ruined it for me. Blah. I think if anyone but HBO had done it, it wouldn't have had all that in it. I can't watch it due to that, sadly. I wish I could because I liked the books so much. :(
 
Its not DR. Who. Ugh....

He isn't a Dr. his name is The Doctor. When people ask him "Who are you?" He answers "I'm the Doctor." They say "Doctor Who?" Thats the show name. UGH He never calls himself Dr. Who or Doctor Who or anything of the sort. /rant

Proof:
[video=youtube;EStxac8rTro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EStxac8rTro[/video]