This novena is for people who tormented by financial crisis, health issues & so on..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davidmarkey
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Davidmarkey

Guest
NOVENA TO THE THIRTEEN BLESSED SOULS
(Jesus and the 12 Apostles)
​
Oh my thirteen Blessed souls so wise and understanding, I ask you for the Love of God that my request be answered.
Oh my thirteen Blessed souls so wise and understanding, I ask you for the Love of God that my request be answered. Of you I ask for the sake of the blood that Jesus shed that my request be answered.
My Lord Jesus Christ that your protection wrap me with your arms. Guard me with your eyes.

O God of kindness you have been my defender in life and death. I ask that you free me from the difficulties that torment me. My thirteen blessed souls so wise and understanding having received the grace I seek from you (state request) I will be devoted to you.

Say Thirteen Our Father’s and Thirteen Hail Mary’s for Thirteen times and give a Mass of Thanksgiving.