Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Cody carnes" nothing else" while I'm here "one thing remains" - passion. A tear jerker for me when I'm really in a praise mode king of kings bethel or how great thou art carrie underwood. Enjoy!!
Cody carnes" nothing else" while I'm here "one thing remains" - passion. A tear jerker for me when I'm really in a praise mode king of kings bethel or how great thou art carrie underwood. Enjoy!!
I listen to Carrie Underwood recently to get a few ides because I'm playing 'How Great Thou Art' at an evening service soon. But I'm playing the Buddy Greene version.
Cody carnes" nothing else" while I'm here "one thing remains" - passion. A tear jerker for me when I'm really in a praise mode king of kings bethel or how great thou art carrie underwood. Enjoy!!