THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
WARM HOUSE TO SLEEP IN ... CABIN IN THE WOODS
( the above was the question that I asked )

I do not drink a lot of milk and when I did it was WHITE for me !!!
 
forum...it works better with my dial up lol.

cotton candy or funnel cake?
 
Candy floss!!!! (I don't know what funeral cake is but sounds depressing) :p

Erm...

Collies or labs?
 
Oh definitely collies..had one as a child would love another.

blue or green?
 
BLUE ... but then I like HUNTER GREEN too !!!

scrambled eggs & toast or cereal & toast
 
Scrambled eggs and toast...
your chat request got lost in cyber space meet me in the lounge?

e-mail or hand written letters?
 
MommyGrace ... I wanna chat but :mad: I cannot get it to work :mad: and so be sure to check your messages here there is one waiting for you I HOPE !!!

E MAIL is the best way to go !!!


TV or MOVIES
 
LOL!! Merry!! That's easy --- it's ALWAYS the girls against the boys!!! ;)

OK...

hot or cold cereal?
 
the beach ... as long as my husband is by my side walking with me :D

clouds or sunshine