THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Depends on whom ... I am hugging & whom I am kissing ... if it my husband ... then I take both !!!!

LOVE STORY MOVIES or SCI FI MOVIES
 
love storys all the way :) i am a sap for them

Trees or grass
 

Attachments

  • woman_crying_810_500_55_s_c1[1].jpg
    woman_crying_810_500_55_s_c1[1].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 106
trees ... because they give us shade from the hot sun & then they give us APPLES to eat !!!

Brownies w/ hot fudge sauce or Brownies w/ hot fudge sauce & whip cream
 
Cell Phone!!!! I dont even have a house phone!

sleep with socks on or no socks?
 
if i have to pick.... clutter bug. (didnt like EITHER of those choices, haha)

hot tub or pool