THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I prefer normal shoes, because for my job, they are better. But for vacations, the boots are much more fun!!!

Airshow or carshow?
 
never been to an airshow, so I guess I should go for that. i love cars though

plain coffee powder or coffeepowder with taste?
 
never been to an airshow, so I guess I should go for that. i love cars though

plain coffee powder or coffeepowder with taste?

Do you mean that, or are you trying to catch a guy? :p

Never been to an airshow????? I'll have to take you to one. In the UK, htey have the best in Europe.

I never drink coffee powder. What do you mean with taste? Doesn't coffee powder taste like coffee??? :p
 
Mmmmm, French Vanilla sounds good. Gotta try it once.

Have you ever heard the sound of a jet fighter from really close?
 
It's breathtaking! And bad for the ears I guess :p

Cooking on an electrical or gas hob?
 
ah. Many in the living room and kitchen (or large ones), few in the bedroom/ bathroom

travel by boat or plane? *others plane that is!
 
WHAT A SILLY QUESTION!!!! :D Look at my nickname!!!!!! :p

I do enjoy boat trips as well. I love to be on deck when the boat is at full speed. The wind is AWESOME!!!!

Big airport or small airport?
 
yeah, it's wonderful

small! I get stressed by the larger ones

popcorn or chips?
 
It depends on the situation... Popcorn for movies, Chips for just lounging around watching TV.

Lemon or Lime?