THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Letters...not sure why...

Tap water or bottled water...or bottled tap water?
 
Wooden, I stayed in what was essentially a shed last week and it was really good!

Hardback or paperback?
 
hmm...chicken nuggets. *starts singing* MacDonalds, MacDonalds...

Europe or Australasia?
 
Gah. I can't choose between!!! I have friends in both that I want to go visit!!!

Mountain Dew or Pepsi?
 
This. To me, dis means make fun of. Which is what we do to people who say dis instead of this.

puppies or kittens?
 
Hand cut off if it was my left hand. Eye poked out if it was the right hand. Already have bed eye-sight, only having one eye wouldn't make much difference, other than depth perception.

Laptop skin or laptop bag?