THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Is a name plate worn? If not I choose a name plate if it is I choose a name tag.

A brand new car or a brand new home?
 
Name Plates go on desks or signs.

Brand New Car... I'm happy with my current home.

Goosebumps or chattering teeth when you're cold?
 
Goosebumps, any bodily movements that I can't control annoy me or entertain me.

Comic books or Coloring books?
 
Depends on the comic, but when it comes to Coloring, I prefer those fuzzy black velvet posters but I use Gel Pens to color them in instead of the markers.

Scars or bruises?
 
Because I'm choosing I'd prefer bruises since scars will remain.

Be lost on foot for 1 or drive lost for 2 days?
 
Drive lost for 2 days (as long as I don't run out of gas)

Never be able to sing again, or never be able to dance again?
 
I chose to never be able to dance again .. coz my talent is singing :)

Heaven or Hell ? :P
 
Tooth brush because teeth need to be brushed up.

to be told something funny or something romantic?