THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Egg rolls.

A tiger is charging directly to you A. Scream & let reflexes & nervousness react to a frenzied thoughtless sequence of movements that could lead to a 25% chance of survival. B. Assume the tiger is playing chicken & call his bluff.
 
Siamese.. I used to have a set of siamese twin kittens they were fun but then were given away to friends.

Do you break on yellow or speed up a little bit if you see the light will change and by speeding up a little you increase the odds you won't hit the red?
 
JEssica or Jennifer? Those are terrible names. Jessica I guess because I got along with the Jessicas... oh wait I mean Jennifers Yup I pick Jennifer.

You're taking a walk on the beach when suddenly a sandwich grabs your leg! Does this sound plausible? Or do you think sandwiches are just edible food?
 
I think I'd rather eat the sandwich but not if it's covered in sand and soggy.

Breaking your leg on accident doing something fun or breaking it doing something dumb you shouldn't be doing in the first place?
 
From doing something fun! Then at least it was worth it!!!

Being stuck in a snowstorm or a windstorm?
 
Sunburn. I don't sunburn easily so I could probably not even get one in the time you all get burned :D

Do you want to be a hurricane or an earthquake?
 
It depends on how strong each one is... Are we talking a 7.0 and above earthquake and a Cat 5 Hurricane, or something less deadly?

Swollen tongue or swollen ankle?