THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No one answered BetC's...

and I say ORANGE.
Then cellphone... 'cause it fits in my pocket and is cheaper.

gloves or mittens... or those ones with the cut off fingers but a mitten cap... ? lol
 
Joggin!!! yoga makes u sleepy - but i havent tried it yet. they say it isnt good

okay.. SING or DANCE?
 
Sing! I'm too tall to dance, plus I'm uber white.

Um, moody cats or moody dogs?
 
moody dogs....not big on cats....

million dollars or the chance to meet anyone you wanted (past or present, dead or alive)
 
Chance to meet anyone... I'd pick someone alive and from CC =P

Stub your little toe or get a paper cut
 

Attachments

  • good_night_061.gif
    good_night_061.gif
    98.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Animeted-Moon-Light.jpg
    Animeted-Moon-Light.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
  • MouseSewingAnimatedTime.gif
    MouseSewingAnimatedTime.gif
    64.6 KB · Views: 30
Stub a toe! paper cuts hurt way too much!!

If your life was a dvd player would you want to hit fast-forward button, back button, pause button or eject
 
I would fast forward. :-D

Swirley or hanging upside down for 15 minutes? (haha sorry i needed something random)
 
I've never seen snow, so I'll have to say rain.

Beach or mountains?
 
Beeeeaaaaccchhh! Mountains are lame. They're just big, and block the sun.

Cocoa or Cider?
 
no one answered my question....how'd she get laptop from swirley or hanging upside down?

NIV.

find a dollar or give a dollar to someone who needs one?
 
LOL haha i noticed that too :P. anyways... give a dollar to someone who needs one -

Coffee or Tea?