THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
That's a tough one:eek: I'll go with Italian food. That way I won't be hungry again an hour later. :DLOL

Swimming in a pool or at the beach?
 
Pool totally! I've had a history of swimming in lakes and beaches and getting cut from bottles or something biting me.

Spiders or snakes?
 
pancake with either syrup and ham or ice cream and blueberris ... mmmmmm

night or day?
 
ooooooooo

recently, night. too hot in the day. in a week i'll be moving to a cooler place. so it'll be day.

theater or rent?
 
movie theater or renting a movie is what i meant

dawg i guess?

do you say... soda or pop?
 
Soda pop!! Lol jk. I say soda. That's what everyone else around here says.

Yes or no?
 
no?? what would i being saying yes to? lol

raisinettes or chocolate covered peanuts?
 
stuffing

stuffing yourself with a lot of food although you are feeling already too stuffy or eating too little food whilst still being hungry?

(I am cruel, ain't I? ;))