THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm a girl so I can totally side with the cheezy love stories but for the most part i'm more into Comedy =)

be eaten by spiders or ants
 
yayks, thats a hard one ;).. be eaten by ants maybe -- spiders look scary much

google or yahoo?
 

Attachments

  • article-2383949-1B19448B000005DC-179_470x705.jpg
    article-2383949-1B19448B000005DC-179_470x705.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 17
a Liger?!?!?! no no I choose a Lion, they have fluffy manes

popsicle or snow cone?
 
That doesn't count! They are the same person!!!!

But I'm kinda more partial to RoboOp

Rudolph, Blitzen, Comet, Dasher, Donner, Cupid, Dancer, Prancer, or Vixen?
 
LOL ahahha i choose roboOp. at least we can chat with him.. lol

Bath or shower?
 
ooops lol.. ahaha i was late with my answer.. im gonna answer both

RUDOLPH!! and SHOWER!!

Candle or Flashlight?
 
Oh wow hard one! Flashlight in the rain and candles for dinner!

But flashlights are way more reliable

Skittles or Starbursts
 
SHORT!!!!!!!! juz becuz mine is.. but long is neat.. ;)

crazy peace or crazy war?
 
crazy peace or crazy war? crazy hippies can be dangerous, but crazy soldiers can be dagerouserer. so crazy peace

horse or 4 wheeler
 
I tend to kinda like to live in lala land so Castle it is!

So the world wants to know....

Coke or Pepsi?

 
i hate colas but... Coke. (btw i like ur font color variation! it's fun!)

since we're on this topic...

Sprite or 7up?
 
Thank ya! makes it alittle bit easier to see what my answer is exactly =)

Definitely 7up!!!
Sprite reminds me of being sick, My mom would always give me sprite in a sippy cup when I was sick when I was little =/

Airport Security back-up
or Highway Traffic Jam?
 
ewwww to both! lol i'll say airport security back-up!

not sleeping for a week or sleeping for a week straight??