THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If you're refering to me then I'm now a light-brunette :P if you mean preference it is still brunette.

blue or green?
 
preference I was meaning

GREEN!!!

have you ever smelt or tasted the colour green? (a little off subject)

Skipping or dancing?
 
I saw where you had the discussion about the blind guy tasting colour. :P I can't say I have smelt or tasted green. Have you smelt or tasted blue?

Dancing - line dancing, fun with a group :)

European language or Asian language?
 
Yes, but not as lovely as the other colours...


European languages are beautiful... and Asian languages are... complex:)

I'd have to say European.



hear, or see?
 
Hear. I would like to be able to hear and see, but I don't know how I'd live without hearing things.
I'm glad God made me able to see, hear, speak ect.


Cat's or Dogs?