THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol!!!!! You do know what the other is, right???

Essay. I"m a lousy poet.

Pancakes, or waffles?
 
lol she meant how a girl would wear her hair.

Day

board games, or word games?
 
oh wow lol nice....I'm I'd go with no kids rather than 8 all at once!

coke or pepsi?
 
Eating in, it's loads of fun to cook with friends as a group!

Walking on the beach at night or sitting in a field watching the stars?
 
I completely agree!
Ooh, tough one. I'm liking the field. Nice and lonely and comfortable... but I love the ocean. I'll go with the beach. You can listen to the waves. =)

Together or alone?
 
Together...not in a relationship right now, bit I imagine I am going to love to just be with her and talk to her. :)


left or right?
 
IMing. I don't have texting. haha

Using an umbrella, or walking through the rain?