THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Ness, that would be Rolling On the Floor Laughing. In other words, very funny!
I'll answer both of those. Zavok- Both!
Gomez- I would consider praise to be a part of worship, so worship.

White or wheat?
 
I'll have wheat this time. I love to eat all sorts of bread!

Emerald or Ruby?
 
Emerald is my birthstone and it's in my favorite color, so emerald all the way!

Diamonds, or pearls?
 
Blue! The sky is blue, so for a pilot that's an obvious choice :D

Italian Parmezan cheese or Swiss Emmental cheese?