THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Blue! The sky is blue, so for a pilot that's an obvious choice :D

Italian Parmezan cheese or Swiss Emmental cheese?


WOW, did I miss something here..............lol A snack bar somewhere in here...........

I didn't get the memo!


SeekinHIM
 
I think that eventually, every thread in here becomes a food thread. What is it with CC and food???

hamburgers, or hot dogs?

hee hee hee!! :D
 
dogZ. Border collie. Sadly, I've never had an animal. (Besides that stupid goldfish that lived for 4 days...)

Sister or brother? :D
 
Hmmm... Paul. I like Peter too, but Paul's story is amazing to me!

Disney or Looney Tunes?
 
Uhhh... I never wash/dry. Doesn't dry happens automaticly if you put the washed clother on a drying line? :D I'd go for drying :p

Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote?