THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Too skinny. Then you can eat whatever you want

beard, or mustache?
 
ewww for mustaches! beards all the way

Being ghostly white, or having a bad sunburn
 
Sunburn. It hurts for a while, peels, then turns into a really nice tan.

Mexican or Italian?
 
Yea. Youknow, you handwrite a letter and put it in an envelope with a stamp and the address of the person you're sending it to.

I heart snail mail.
 
Ok, I wasn't sure... I heart it too!

In fact, I still have to send you something. Don't worry, it'll come when you don't expect it :D
 
That's the best part. It's usually a surprise.(unless it's bills)