THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sneeze attack. I hate hiccups. I rarely have it, but IF I have it, I HAVE it.

Petrol or diesel engine?
 
WIND!!! Lots of it!!! On a ship, standing on the deck is awesome!!!

White gold or yellow gold?
 
Is both allowed? If I have to choose... chocolate.

Typing or handwriting?
 
typing. My handwriting is terrible. You got my postcard, so you know

Tea, or coffee?
 
Coffee when I wake up, tea when it's tea-time :D

Yeah, you're handwriting isn't the best I've seen :p

Trees or bushes?
 
uuuuuh, depends what it's for

curry and chicken is YUUUUMMM
mint is better for desserts

candles or lighbtbulbs?
 
Candles for a cozy atmospere. Lightbulb for when I'm lazy :p

Thriller or comedy?