THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've had those fruit loops once, and I liked them (quite sweet I think).

Math or Physics?
 
I don't like fruit loops. They make the milk taste funny.

I don't like either, but I guess I'll pick math.

Swimming, or hiking?
 
Swimming!!!! I love to swim, though the last time I did was ages ago. I should do it again this summer.

Eifel Tower or Gizeh Pyramids?
 
Gin!!!! My mom bought me a bottle of gin last month. It's delicious with tonic!

Meat or fish?
 
hm..... on you or me? :p I don't think I'd pull of wearing a hat


piano or guitar?
 
Red. Contrary to popular belief, black roses to NOT grow naturally in nature.

Shaved head, or curls?