THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sneezing... Usually they are one at a time for e.. When I start to cough it lasts for like, 3 minutes.

LG or Nokia?
 
Nokia! I have one. And it's European :p

Old-fashion map or brand new GPS Sat Nav?
 
AAAHHH!! My 2 fave colours!! Umm...umm...purple, I wear it more often

Matt Redman or Delirious?
 
I only use it in tea or milk, so it doesn't matter that much, but honey

House or Scrubs?
 
HOUSE!!! LOVE IT!!! but cant watch it now its on sky, cos we dont have sky. :(

sun or snow?
 
None!!! I don't like prawns at all, they just like worms :S Caviar is blubber :D

Suit with or without long tie? (for a guy :p)
 
without :) either shirt and tie or suit and no tie ^^

dress or shirt and skirt (definitely for a girl) :p
 
What a stupid question! Depends on the girl :p I'll go for, uhhh.... Curly (cuz I know you have curly hair :D)

Sailing or diving?
 
Sailing!!!!! (but then again I've never tried diving)

Digital or "old" (film) camera ?