THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Digital, cuz it's so easy (pics on pc etc...)

Sand- beach or rocky beach?
 
Pen!!!! I have one with my name on it and a golden tip!

Vacuüm cleaning or painting walls?
 
Painting! Sometimes I end up with a paint spattered face and head. It's a nightmare getting paint out of my hair.

swimming, or dancing?
 
many. I have 2 pillows to sleep with. I used to have 3, but I don't know where the other one went.

sleeping in a chair, or the floor?
 
the floor, I'd rather have my skin urt than my neck, shoulders and back :p

chips or nachos?
 
nachos!!!

Beanand cheese nachos, or Bean/cheese nachos with meat and avocado too?
 
depends on the occasion and my mood.

strawberries, or blueberries?