THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Windows, cuz I never worked with Mac. But that doesn't mean I like those Microsoft guys...

Brass band or symphonic orchestra?
 
I don't like either, but if i had to choose, i would go for orange juice.

Dragons or unicorns?
 
Crocophonat, simply because I think its a mix of a crocodile and an elephant...

Desktop or a laptop?
 
Difficult. Both!!!! But chocolate is my favorite :)

Black hole or supernova?
 
I have chocolate and vanilla coffe now :D

oooooooooooooh, that is a hard one... uuhhhhmm... supernova I think, had enough of darkness for some time :D

brown or white sugar?
 
hi there berry, gotta click "last post" or you'll end up in the middle of a page :)

never tried thai food, so that would've been fun

brown or whit sugar?
 
Bottled, but I have no problem with water from the tap.

Helicopter or Airplane?