THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
sweet tea would be nice now, but I like green tea too!

Trumpet or saxophone?
 
snowboardin, but i fall down so often it's really more like crawling around in the snow :p

comfy sofa or comfy chair?
 
More then flying???? (- Drops Astrids name from my 'nicest persons' list -)

Depends. I liked Alice In Wonderland for instance, but I like movies like 'How to catch a thief' too :D

I'll go for the old ones.

Gold or diamond?
 
*hums* i was born and raised by the sea
I grew up on an island...

gold

red or black?
 
Badgers are cuter, so I'd pick that. btw, last year we had a hedgehog family underneath our garden shed. The two kiddies weren't afraid to come out in day light, and they came to sniff at our feet :) Soooooooooooo cute.

Bumble bees or honey bees?
 
aaawwwwwww, i havent seen a hedgehog in ages

Bumbmblebees!!!!!!! they are so cute! I love taking pictures of them

spring or summer?
 
Difficult, but I prefer spring. More green, more nice flowers (you should see our garden! All the flowers start to blossom!!!)

Mountains or beach?
 
I'm hungry too, but I gotta wait till 13h.

PAsta!!!!!!

With tomato sauce or with creme sauce?