THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Wine with dinner (table beer is also yummy), and afterwards a good string trappist (beer) :)

Red or white wine?
 
Depends.. white for just drinking it and for fish and fowl, red for red meat

cinema or concert?
 
Sword. In most computergames, axes are strong but slower. I go for the longsword :)

Butter or oil?
 
Never tried one, but I think DSi is more popular. (Nintendo, right?)

Atlantic or Pacific?
 
Ketchup. Not a big fan of mustard at all....

Wheezer's buddy holly, or the real buddy holly?
 
Lol, never heard of both. Whats that?

Wheezer sounds goofy, so I'll take that.

Nascar or Formula1?
 
For the purpose of this game, Formula 1, I hear the crashes can be impressive. I for one am not a big fan of racing... "WOOOHOOO! LEFT TURN!!! YEAHHHH"

Pirates or Ninjas"??
 
Depend what I need em for. ninjas for attacking, pirates for having fun :D

sheep or goat?