THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Shower. We have a bath, but I didn't have a bath in 10 years.

Analog or digital watch?
 
depends...
I managed to throw mine in a thingy for collecting work clothes as the hospital, so it's gone :( left with my cell phone, which is digital

american or british comedy?
 
Cold lunch, warm dinner!

How can you not like this?

ga860107.gif


:D

Trees or bushes?
 
too many of the stripes are mean

trees! (I love to climb them)

bus or train?
 
Train!!! I love trains!!!

Then just pick the good ones, like this:

ga860227.gif


:D

Sportscar or familycar?
 
Hahaha, nice :D

Tiger!!!! They are more impressive!

City trip or tropical island?
 
now I want a tropic island to get away from winter

sandy beach or stony beach?
 
Stony beach!!! I'm not a "lay on the sandy beach for a whole day" guy, more a 'explore the caves and have fun at the beach" guy :D

Fortress or castle?
 
:D let's go exploring together!

fortress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fables or sci fi?
 
Fables! Not much of a sci-fi fan. (You are, aren't you?)

Waterfall or glacier?
 
to some extent. I like most stuff 'cept from overly romantic stories

never been to a glacier, so I go for waterfall. I've paddled under one after rafting down a river :D cccccooooolld

sun or shade (summertime)
 
waterfall! There are rainbows, and it doesn't have to be a ridiculous temperature for waterfalls.

chocolate bars or liquorice?
 
soz, messed up!

Sun, but with a blanket over my face.

Chocolate bars or liquorice?