THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Zebra. I read this thing yesterday that said if zebras ruled the world, there could be no racism.

in a wardrobe: hangers or shelves?
 
7up. don't think i have had sprite.

multicoloured stripes or multicoloured dots?
 
Motorcycle. I can't have either yet, but the motorbikes make me jealous when i am cycling up a hill, and they come whizzing past. I want one too!!!
 
I like you, but my ego says me :D

Astrid or ccg? (thats an unfair question isn't it?) :D
 
159852_724e7666996228e2c854f47ef4.jpg




Black or blue?
 
I chose the tea during winter, the lemonade on a hot summer day!

Kiwi or Melon?