THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hedges,they are nice. Except for when I have to cut them... :p

Smart phone or traditional cell phone?
 
don't care as long as it's something that sends and receives both phone calls, sms and mms


ice cream or jelly?
 
Ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In Italy, you can spend weeks trying different flavours. Oh yummy!

Truck driver or taxi driver?
 
^^

Never driven at all, but I am very sure I'd prefer truck

shirt or t-shirt?
 
Shirt, because it's nicer. All my friend wear t-shirts on ANY occasion. I hate that. A nice (clean) shirt can make a guy look completely different! And a cool tie adds some flair :D

Limoncello or Amaretto after dinner?
 
Both!!!! I love those water adventure sports!!!!

Travel under water or travel in space?
 
Under water, i like stars and plants, not space travel in itself

dark or bright colors in the bedroom?
 
Depends... When I'm lazy I go for the movie :D

Adventure trip or do-nothing trip?
 
In general, I prefer ocean beaches.

Seperate dining room or all integrated in the kitchen?
 
Steak. Dunno why.

History of the USA 1919-1941...or...RE, Christian attitudes to Heaven and Hell?
 
History of the USA!! I like history and geography, so that makes me a weird guy :D

Chess board in wood or glass?