THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Man I have never had a Thirst Buster! So I will say Big Gulp

Winter or summer!
 
Whole Milk


Sleeping in the cold with a big blanket or Sleeping in the warm with no blanket
 
Gloves. I can't stand having mittens because you can't use your fingers!!!!

Okies,

Pierced ears or noses?
 
I believe on HSM I, they were still in their "innocentennialisticulousness"
Tell Betsy I just created another new word! LOL.

so, hmm,. HSM I..!

CSI : Miami - or- CSI : New York ???
 
I've never seen either of them, but I vote CSI:NY as it is awesome! (Although I have heard CSI:Miami is cooler)

Silver or gold?
 
PC! as for the question before Merry heart because she didnt anwser! How about snake!

Energizers or Duracell?
 
HARRRRRD one.. haha i dont like fire i love water!!

phone call or text message?