THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I used to prefer zoos, but now I usually get annoyed that the animals are in cages, so them parks

cereal or oatmeal?
 
havre ... it´s a type of flour, only it´s not fine grained. it can be used for porridges
 
hot!!!!
well, the russian beta soup thingy is good cold, but the others gotta be hot

ice coffee or ice tea?
 
Ice tea. Coffee should be hot to! I do not like cold coffee at all!!!

But I prefer tea hot as well.

Desk job or outdoor job?
 
outdoor job... wish I knew a smart way of getting one

soild or floating soap (for washing the hands)
 
Floating :D (- tries to imagine -) You mean liquid I guess :D

Solid is more 'traditional' and comes in nice colours, so I'll go with solid soap.

Smiles or laughs?
 
Awwww, why's that? I'm good at making people laugh. My mom says I always managed to make people laugh :D I'll try to make you laugh ;)

Paper newspaper!!! And then a good cup of coffee, and my morning is perfect :)

Radio or cd's/mp3's?
 
Fries!!! The good ones!

Come on ccg, we'll both make Astrid laugh, deal? :D

Tickle her feet or her neck? :p