THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yep. We don't have those here. We have buses, though, and I've ridden plenty of those.

By hand first, then computer.

movies, or going out to eat?
 
Salt!!!! Except for breakfast. Then I like something sweet.

Rome or Paris?
 
Wherever someone could be bothered to take me :p

listen to music or play music?
 
Beethoven. He writes more of my flute stuff.

Little booklight or proper lamp?
 
We don't tortillas here. I had it once, and I liked it. But we are a bread nation :) Sooo... bread :D

Green or black olives?