THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
depends for what, most stuff I do take too long to find in a library :p

red or orange sunset?
 
Both!! Swimming on my own, hiking with people and biscuits!!

Old practical mobile phone or new flashy one?
 
well, I gotta have mp3 player and MMS, as long as it meets those standards, I don't need it any more flashy :p
(at least the old ones didnt die after a year)

orange or apple juice?
 
Milk choc, you can eat more in one go!!

Digital camera or...the other version?
 
depends for what... digital is easier and usually take up less space, but all in all, the "old fashioned" kid feels better

fish or red meat?
 
Depends. Right now: red meat :)

Live in the city or in the middle of nowhere?
 
hmmmmmmmmmm........

I guess I go for "in the middle of nowhere" granted that I have access to a a city

sparrows or robins?
 
Robins look cute, but I go for the sparrows. Actually my favorite little birds are tits or chickadees.

Sweet or sour apple?