THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
depends... peppermint for tea, spearmint for bubble gum

bread or cereal?
 
s'long as it's a hrose I'm happy :D but black is nicest

I used to ride a really stubborn white one :D

onion or garlic?
 
Black... Mostly because pure-white horses are nearly impossible to find.

Hairbrush or Comb?
 
Hmmmmm can I have both? :D

Strawberries. It's about the time of the year I guess?

With icecream or sugar?
 
Easy: cheetah. My all-time favourite cat. Aerodynamics are nearly perfect. And I love the 'tears' below the eyes.

New York or Los Angeles?
 
curry ketchup???? sounds yummy! but never tried it, I'll go for that

rain or hail?:p
 
Hail, because it's always special and nice to see. But not to big, so it doesn't damage my car :p

Basketball or football?
 
yeah, that would be kinda bad :p

corner - football! :D :p

cinema or movie at home?
 
Most of the time, a cozy night at home with a good movie. But some movies are better on the big screen :D

Spring (green/flowers) or autumn (coloured leafs)?