THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
i'm not a big fan of either one, but i guess the dancing one, cuz you can learn dance moves.

night or day?
 
Day, cus the stores are open and I can do stuff. I don't like being downtown after dark. Too dangerous.

Milk or Juice?
 
hmmm... depends on my mood. but milk... cuz it goes with cookies! lol

cake or pie?
 
never had either, so I don't know

Bill Millers or little caesars?
 
Never played with gak, so I have to say playdoh.

dresses or skirts